Trump Era - America's Worst Generation - USA Rotting From The Center

Look, Trumpanzees, a four star general stood on the podium and lied through his teeth concerning Rep. Wilson's speech about the FBI building. All that treasonous bastard in the White House would have had to do was call the widow back, and apologize for poor phrasing. That would have settled the whole foofaraw. But the clown is unable to admit any kind of error, and simply attacks people that he disagrees with. Attacks with lies, and requires his minions to do the same. I once had respect for General Kelly, I no longer do. Anybody that checks in their honest, integrity, and Honor for a job at the White House is as big an asshole at the clown.

Amusing how all the countries ills rest on the Republican's and their President.

No introspection on what part has been played by the progressives in all of this alleged 'degradation'.

The bottom line, you guys will be fine with this if it's your side doing it and your policies that are being implemented. Admit it to yourselves before replying.
Yes they are terrible hypocrites and don't know it. Though it is abundantly obvious.

Trump has enacted almost nothing. He can't get Congress to implement his agenda. He has done little, yet the left runs around with their hair on fire.

It is proof of the power of the DNC media. They can fool some of the people all of the time.

`
`

When one considers that the evangelical religious right had to make a Faustian bargain to get trump elected, the Christian faith as a whole has also suffered major degradation.
The thing is we had to chose from two very bad choices. Hillary the criminal or Trump the blowhard. I think Trump was the better choice of two very bad choices. Don't you?
Absolutely not. Hillary is not demonstrably demented, the clown is.

Look, Trumpanzees, a four star general stood on the podium and lied through his teeth concerning Rep. Wilson's speech about the FBI building. All that treasonous bastard in the White House would have had to do was call the widow back, and apologize for poor phrasing. That would have settled the whole foofaraw. But the clown is unable to admit any kind of error, and simply attacks people that he disagrees with. Attacks with lies, and requires his minions to do the same. I once had respect for General Kelly, I no longer do. Anybody that checks in their honest, integrity, and Honor for a job at the White House is as big an asshole at the clown.
Here is a perfect example of a hair-on-fire liberal. He thinks EMOTIONALLY not RATIONALLY.

Prove he lied OldCock.

`
`

When one considers that the evangelical religious right had to make a Faustian bargain to get trump elected, the Christian faith as a whole has also suffered major degradation.
The thing is we had to chose from two very bad choices. Hillary the criminal or Trump the blowhard. I think Trump was the better choice of two very bad choices. Don't you?
Further proof of the power of the DNC media.

Amusing how all the countries ills rest on the Republican's and their President.

No introspection on what part has been played by the progressives in all of this alleged 'degradation'.

The bottom line, you guys will be fine with this if it's your side doing it and your policies that are being implemented. Admit it to yourselves before replying.
Yes they are terrible hypocrites and don't know it. Though it is abundantly obvious.

Trump has enacted almost nothing. He can't get Congress to implement his agenda. He has done little, yet the left runs around with their hair on fire.

It is proof of the power of the DNC media. They can fool some of the people all of the time.
The clown is putting this nation behind in science, and all other fields of endeavor with his appointments of clearly incompetent people to head our governmental agencies.

Sure you did... Sure you did... I bet you were gonna vote for Trump in this next election, too. But now...

`
`

Yeah... Be sure to let us know when this tin star widow "commits suicide".

The clown is putting this nation behind in science, and all other fields of endeavor with his appointments of clearly incompetent people to head our governmental agencies.
Emotional thinking based on propaganda feed you by Rachel Maddow.

Think for once rather than emoting.

Put the gun DOWN! No need to swallow a bullet.

`
`

Yeah... Be sure to let us know when this tin star widow "commits suicide".
OldCock just might off himself.

Be careful.

To be fair to Trump, this has been coming for a long time. Just as Trump isn't responsible for the economy doing well, he's also not responsible for a lot of the shit that exists. The reason he came into power was because there are serious problems in the US. I would suggest that the way govt works is a massive problem, but then the govt is elected by the people, who are in turn advertised to hell by rich people like the Koch brothers who are able to do this thanks to bribing the Supreme Court and the problems of a partisan Supreme Court which is a direct consequence of partisan politics which is a consequence of the way the system is set up and the way people vote.

Yeah right, because there are no Bloombergs, George Soros and no money in Hollywood that would do these things..... :rolleyes:

wow...and let;s not even mention the Left MEDIA with more power to influence more of the weak minded masses than ANY rich Communist going solo.

You're hopelessly stuck in the false mentality that only Republicans can be wrong.

Now, a few imbeciles will probably find this funny...but then....they're imbeciles

Here is a perfect example of a hair-on-fire liberal. He thinks EMOTIONALLY not RATIONALLY.

Prove he lied OldCock.
This morning, The Sun-Sentinel, the paper of record for South Florida’s Broward and Palm Beach Counties, revealed footage proving Rep. Wilson’s account of the naming ceremony for a Miami F.B.I. building is correct.

Kelly had accused Wilson of grandstanding about getting funding for the building, rather than focusing on the slain F.B.I. agents for whom the building was named.

However, as Wilson immediately pointed out, she had not yet been elected to Congress when the funding for the building was secured. Rather, she had earned high praise from Democrats and Republicans alike, including then-F.B.I. chief, James Comey, for sponsoring legislation to name the building after the agents who died in a 1986 Miami shootout after a bank robbery. President Obama signed the legislation just days before the ceremony.

Rep. Wilson took to CNN this morning to lambast Kelly for lying about her, saying, “How dare he?”

The whole kerfuffle began after Rep. Wilson went on the record telling the world about Trump’s insensitivity to the grieving pregnant young mother of Sgt. Johnson’s children, telling her, “Your husband knew what he was signing up for.” Rather than apologize, Trump and Kelly went on the offensive, attacking Wilson and insinuating that Johnson’s widow and mother were liars.

A Video Just Proved General Kelly Lied In His "Empty Barrel" Speech About Rep. Wilson

You damned 'Conservatives' will lie when the evidence is staring all in the face. The video is right there of her speech. It has been all over newspapers and the internet, and then you say, 'prove it'. You are as much a liar as the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is. The clown is a pathological liar, and requires that his minions become the same.

Put the gun DOWN! No need to swallow a bullet.
Slow down! Let's not let emotion move us to give bad advice....

Prove he lied OldCock.
This morning, The Sun-Sentinel, the paper of record for South Florida’s Broward and Palm Beach Counties, revealed footage proving Rep. Wilson’s account of the naming ceremony for a Miami F.B.I. building is correct.

Kelly had accused Wilson of grandstanding about getting funding for the building, rather than focusing on the slain F.B.I. agents for whom the building was named.

However, as Wilson immediately pointed out, she had not yet been elected to Congress when the funding for the building was secured. Rather, she had earned high praise from Democrats and Republicans alike, including then-F.B.I. chief, James Comey, for sponsoring legislation to name the building after the agents who died in a 1986 Miami shootout after a bank robbery. President Obama signed the legislation just days before the ceremony.

Rep. Wilson took to CNN this morning to lambast Kelly for lying about her, saying, “How dare he?”

The whole kerfuffle began after Rep. Wilson went on the record telling the world about Trump’s insensitivity to the grieving pregnant young mother of Sgt. Johnson’s children, telling her, “Your husband knew what he was signing up for.” Rather than apologize, Trump and Kelly went on the offensive, attacking Wilson and insinuating that Johnson’s widow and mother were liars.

A Video Just Proved General Kelly Lied In His "Empty Barrel" Speech About Rep. Wilson

You damned 'Conservatives' will lie when the evidence is staring all in the face. The video is right there of her speech. It has been all over newspapers and the internet, and then you say, 'prove it'. You are as much a liar as the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is. The clown is a pathological liar, and requires that his minions become the same.
Put the gun DOWN!

Yeah, because Democrats NEVER lie......:rolleyes:

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"...
Barack Obama

Case closed

Prove he lied OldCock.

Put the gun DOWN!
Don't listen him! Do it! Do it you pussy!

Yeah, because Democrats NEVER lie......:rolleyes:

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"...
Barack Obama

Case closed
Obama The Great One can lie with impunity, but that fucking Trump he needs to be shot for lying.

So thinks the small minded OldCock.

Politics of the trump era are causing the nation to rot from the center of political power. Degradation is coming directly out of the White House. The President has a loyal staff of liars and frauds willing to lie every day to the public without shame or guilt.

Elected officials from the President's own party are speaking out about the degradation. High ranking members of the staff, as well as the President himself, are routinely caught lying.

Make America Great Again? Not hardly. The trump era is making the Worst Generation.

What specifically has Trump done to cause you to set yourself on fire?

Please be specific.
He disparaged a gold star wife and disrespected fallen troops. It is a patriotic American tradition to hold people who do that accountable so that others will think twice about doing it in the future.
It is a patriotic American's duty to stand up for American values, especially the value of respecting our fallen soldiers and showing proper respect for Gold Star Wives and families.
Horseshit. She was a hyperpartisan hack who stood on her dead husbands casket, at the coaching of a kindred spirit government official who; together tastelessly demeaned a solemn moment. Both women are worthless pieces of shit. And their disgusting posturing will do nothing bit further shame, the already disgraced Democrat party.
It is truly amazing how easily Americans like Camp can be duped by the DNC media. He is not a dumb person, yet believes whatever the elite LWNJ media tells him.

Irony, irony, irony, irony!!!!! LMAO

Politics of the trump era are causing the nation to rot from the center of political power. Degradation is coming directly out of the White House. The President has a loyal staff of liars and frauds willing to lie every day to the public without shame or guilt.

Elected officials from the President's own party are speaking out about the degradation. High ranking members of the staff, as well as the President himself, are routinely caught lying.

Make America Great Again? Not hardly. The trump era is making the Worst Generation.
The worst generation this country has ever produced, and which is almost single handedly responsible for the meteoric decline of this nation; is without question, the baby boomers. They cannot die off fast enough. It will take generations, and countless lives to restore this nation, to its former greatness.
Your parents must be proud.

Forum List

Back