Trump Economy creates 263,000 jobs in April, unemployment falls to 3.6%

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The man is a fucking business GENIUS....Eat your heart out Surrender Monkey and ABNORMAL HATERS!

The economy generated a stronger than expected 263,000 new jobs in April, helping to drive down the unemployment rate to a 49-year low of 3.6%. The increase in new jobs easily topped the 217,000 MarketWatch forecast. The jobless rate slid from 3.8% in March to hit the lowest level since December 1969. The average wage paid to American workers rose 6 cents, or 0.2%, to $27.77 an hour. The 12-month rate of hourly wage gains was unchanged at 3.2%. Hours worked each week fell 0.1 hour in April to 34.4. The government revised the increase in new jobs in March to 189,000 from a preliminary 196,000. February's gain was raised to 56,000 from 33,000.

U.S. creates 263,000 jobs in April, unemployment falls to 3.6%

Just Heard it on TV. (No Link yet)

263,000 jobs added.

Unemployment rate has plunged to 3.6 (lowest since 1969)

Wage growth is at 3.2% (Highest since 2008)

Biden will probably give a talk on morality. His nonsense about stagnant wages and China
not being a competitor have already been taken to the trash heap.

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH

I’ve seen that trend before? Where was it? Starting in 2009?

Too bad wages haven’t gone up as unemployments gone down. But Republicans feel that only billionaires deserve to get paid good money. No matter what happens as long as we are paying billionaires things are OK.

Employment Situation Summary
And-

The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for February was revised up
from +33,000 to +56,000, and the change for March was revised down from
+196,000 to +189,000. With these revisions, employment gains in February and
March combined were 16,000 more than previously reported.

In April, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm
payrolls rose by 6 cents to $27.77. Over the year, average hourly earnings
have increased by 3.2 percent. Average hourly earnings of private-sector
production and nonsupervisory employees increased by 7 cents to $23.31 in
April. (See tables B-3 and B-8.)

Those are good numbers to be sure, but It is very puzzling why the Fed has flipped their policy direction. Makes you wonder what they see and think beyond these numbers.

have increased by 3.2 percent
Oh my God! Six cents? That’s amazing. You could get three entire pieces of two penny candy. Does anybody still make two penny candy?

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH

Too bad wages haven’t gone up as unemployments gone down. But Republicans feel that only billionaires deserve to get paid good money. No matter what happens as long as we are paying billionaires things are OK.
Why Wages Are Finally Rising, 10 Years After the Recession
Notice who it says are reciving the hikes. Low wage workers.
Lie again.

have increased by 3.2 percent
Oh my God! Six cents? That’s amazing. You could get three entire pieces of two penny candy. Does anybody still make two penny candy?
Double April of 2015 and $3 more-

In April, average hourly earnings for all employees on private
nonfarm payrolls rose by 3 cents to $24.87. Over the past 12
months, average hourly earnings have increased by 2.2 percent.
Average hourly earnings of private-sector production and
nonsupervisory employees edged up by 2 cents to $20.90 in April.
(See tables B-3 and B-8.)
Employment Situation News Release

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH

Lie again.
What about inflation? I see you don’t mention that.

Come on now, think it through.

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH

Too bad you have To lie about everything. Tell me how easy is it to get from zero and the largest amount on welfare since the Great Depression?
How much did it cost to drop the unemployment rate? Remember all those shovel ready jobs? I seem to remember someone telling everyone that a GDP of 2% was the new normal. The same one that said it would take a magic wand to have manufacturing jobs come back.

You lie about wages not going up. This is an old article look for newer ones if you want to learn something or you can just continue to lie in hopes most are as stupid as you. U.S. Wage Growth in June Was 2018's Strongest So Far -- The Motley Fool

Double April, 2014, too-

In April, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls
were unchanged at $24.31. Over the past 12 months, average hourly earnings
have risen by 1.9 percent. In April, average hourly earnings of private-sector
production and nonsupervisory employees edged up by 3 cents to $20.50. (See
tables B-3 and B-8.)
Employment Situation News Release

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH

Lie again.

And your lies did not take into account how many fed increases minus none during 44 term?

D5kVho7XoAM3ESH

Lie again.

I see you didnt read the article either. its ok, no one expects you to be honest.

Just Heard it on TV. (No Link yet)

263,000 jobs added.

Unemployment rate has plunged to 3.6 (lowest since 1969)

Wage growth is at 3.2% (Highest since 2008)

Biden will probably give a talk on morality. His nonsense about stagnant wages and China
not being a competitor have already been taken to the trash heap.
But wasn't the crazy left all excited and cheering about the economic disaster that last months numbers preported to show? This is definitely bad. It will dash all hopes of having that bad economy created by Repubcans that only the democrats can fix.

Very nice. With unemployment this low, this probably means that people are still re-entering.

Wage growth, very nice.

Nice, nice, nice.

Well, the labor force participation rate fell from 63% to 62.8%. But, in any event, if you are looking for a job, your prospects for finding a job, any job that is, have never been better since 1969. If the unemployment rate were to fall to 3.3%, that would be the lowest unemployment rate since 1953 during the Korean War. Anyone participating in the labor market in 1953(age 16 or above) would today be over 80.

Unemployment is two thirds lower than it was under Obama who had some rates OVER 10 per cent, well into two figures.

This is bad news for the libs, tanking the Triumphant Trump Economy and the Donald's tremendous Trumponomics program is becoming very urgent.

Forum List

Back