Trump doesn't plan to show up for the 2nd Fox debate.

What pot shots? Can't he defend his positions? Anyways, nobody but Christie gonna get tuff with Trump.
Oddball is saying that the guy who does nothing but take pot shots at people cannot handle a few coming his way.

Like I said - Trump is a coward.

It's a political gamble. He needs more than MAGA, a lot more
All we have to know what Trump is going to do when he is the nominee. No lies. And DeSantis is sabotaged as the Progs are nervous of him. We have to know what his real agendas are. America first. And no wars are what many Republican voters are at now.

All we have to know what Trump is going to do when he is the nominee. No lies. And DeSantis is sabotaged as the Progs are nervous of him. We have to know what his real agendas are. America first. And no wars are what many Republican voters are at now.
Whatever. He's your problem

I could understand not showing up for the first one, but Perino and Varney seem like a good pair to moderate the 2nd one. So I'm wondering what Trump's reasoning is, aside from the fact he is in the lead by a lot...?

He is not the same man he was in 2016, he lack the energy and mental capacity for an extended debate

President Trump should debate as many times as the bed-shitting, stuttering shit clown debates..... one for one.

dems best.jpg

Trump is saving his laughter and mocking for the Biden debates.

Trump is many things but stupid is not one of them.

Why should he go to some debate and talk about things people already know about... Yes, it wouldbe interesting to hear from him.. very. But it is best for Trump to stay away.

He's got the sickos in the "news" (ha ha) business to rake him over the coals anyway...

Isn't that sufficient, we want to ask the dumbass liberals here? But no... they want to crucify him every way they can. And yes, I call it a crucifixion.

Jesus told us we ALL have crosses and we must pick them up andcarry them.

Trump is many things but stupid is not one of them.

Why should he go to some debate and talk about things people already know about... Yes, it wouldbe interesting to hear from him.. very. But it is best for Trump to stay away.
Weren't you the dumbasses who complained about Joseph Biden (God's choice) campaigning from his basement, afraid to face the press and his Democratic competitors in 2020?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Forum List

Back