Trump doesn't plan to show up for the 2nd Fox debate.

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I could understand not showing up for the first one, but Perino and Varney seem like a good pair to moderate the 2nd one. So I'm wondering what Trump's reasoning is, aside from the fact he is in the lead by a lot...?

Why give a bunch of ham-and-eggers, whom you're beating by 60 points or more, the opportunity to take pot shots at you?

OK, that makes a lot of sense. Why didn't I think of it?

Hmm... disappointed in myself... sigh..

But what is a ham and egger? LOL

He's a coward, afraid of looking like the feeble, addled old man that he is, standing next to Meatball Ron and Hindu Harry.

Why give a bunch of ham-and-eggers, whom you're beating by 60 points or more, the opportunity to take pot shots at you?
Like they're not going to take pot shots at him because he's not there?

You're not smart.

A palooka jobber boxer, who only keeps fighting so he can have ham and eggs for breakfast.

LOL

I still don't get it but that's OK... you don't have to explain further. I have never been into boxing. I used to like football but then the weirdness of politics grabbed my attn...

Unmanly Trump is going to put on his best makeup, spend 2 hours having his hair done up in the best birds nest, to go hang out with real men who work at auto plants?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

They don't want him because they know he's a fraud.

I could understand not showing up for the first one, but Perino and Varney seem like a good pair to moderate the 2nd one. So I'm wondering what Trump's reasoning is, aside from the fact he is in the lead by a lot...?
Biden shouldn’t debate him. There’s no point, if Trump can’t even make it in the minors!

What pot shots? Can't he defend his positions? Anyways, nobody but Christie gonna get tuff with Trump.

I hate Trump but I don’t blame him

Until he loses a couple of primaries, I wouldn’t allow candidates drawing 10-12 percent to take shots at me

The only reason for the debate is to shake out who will be Trump's possible VP. The real debate will be when Trump faces the Democrat candidate.

The only reason for the debate is to shake out who will be Trump's possible VP. The real debate will be when Trump faces the Democrat candidate.

Trump will still skip the debate

Perino is a Bush advocate.
Varney criticizes Democrats, but he's no fan of Trump.

Forum List

Back