Trump does not understand Health Insurance, and hopefully

Since ACA is not going away, we either increase subsidies or it is turned into a single payer system that contains cost control.
"Will absolutely everyone be required to pay into single payer?
If they have the means. Look at the western European models as well as Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, etc.

President Obama can educate him. Read it if you want. But this is what happens when an uninformed
person makes promises he cant keep. Probably no wall either. I am hoping Trump tells Ryan to stick his
Medicaid block grants where the sun does not shine.

Donald Trump is about to face a rude awakening over Obamacare
You think Obammy knows anything about health insurance

He is right on about everything he said. Shows what you know.

If he knew what he was talking about it wouldn't have taken 17 minutes and 2500 words to answer a very simple question

Obama understands the problem, and you don't have a clue.

He doesn't understand that health care IS NOT health insurance

Somebody on the left please tell me why you keep pushing Obamacare when it has been shown to be unaffordable? Premium s up on average 25%, co- pay's six to twelve grand, medications so expensive you cannot afford them and pay the rent. Why are you pushing that?
Since ACA is not going away, we either increase subsidies or it is turned into a single payer system that contains cost control.
If they have the means. Look at the western European models as well as Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, etc.

President Obama can educate him. Read it if you want. But this is what happens when an uninformed
person makes promises he cant keep. Probably no wall either. I am hoping Trump tells Ryan to stick his

If he knew what he was talking about it wouldn't have taken 17 minutes and 2500 words to answer a very simple question

Explaining healthcare is not easy, even without the ACA. Most people have no idea what a copay, coinsurance, deductible and out of pocket max is and what is included in OOP max.

He said congress has to buy Obamacare, that is not true is it?

I missed that, at what min in the video is it? Never mind at the very end, Congress has a huge pool, the biggest, government health insurance plans.

Explaining healthcare is not easy, even without the ACA. Most people have no idea what a copay, coinsurance, deductible and out of pocket max is and what is included in OOP max.

You are confusing health care with health insurance

skull, please do not embarrass yourself again on this subject. pay attention to Penelope and learn.

Heres part 2, and then there is a part 3. I sure wish Trump would of discussed his ideas like Obama just did, instead of " just beautiful" "oh its going to be just beautiful"

Is that how you meant you might understand it better.

skull, please do not embarrass yourself again on this subject. pay attention to Penelope and learn.

Copays and deductibles are health insurance issues NOT health care issues

Idiot

Heres part 2, and then there is a part 3. I sure wish Trump would of discussed his ideas like Obama just did, instead of " just beautiful" "oh its going to be just beautiful"

Is that how you meant you might understand it better.

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

yeah that's really great explaining

Somebody on the left please tell me why you keep pushing Obamacare when it has been shown to be unaffordable? Premium s up on average 25%, co- pay's six to twelve grand, medications so expensive you cannot afford them and pay the rent. Why are you pushing that?

Don't be silly. The single payer system is FREE.

Don't be silly. The single payer system is FREE.

Duh. That's the whole point.

Obamacare wi

Obamacare will be gutted ,get over it your candidate lost .
absurd-funny-hillary-clinton-photoshops24.jpg

yes, Clinton is gone, and Trump will be gutted as well politically ~ inevitable

Your first five words have discredited your intelligence completely.

What exactly does Obama know about healthcare? My premium has increased by 400% since 2011 because of Obamacare. I'm paying for women's preventative care... I'm a grown man who shouldn't have to pay for women's preventative services every month to subsidize the other gender when they're the ones receiving the services, not me. Also, why do I need to pay for children's dental care on top of the women's preventative services when I don't have children either?

Do you think it's right for people who can't afford/do not want to pay the ridiculous premiums Obamacare has brought to Americans by fining them $700 a year or 2% of their annual income on their taxes?

Us women pay for mens preventive care, prostate ca, and no our plan does not have children's dental care on it. Get a different plan.

Are you even on Healthcare.gov, or just bitching about nothing. Many people who voted for Trump are on the ACA.

Sure, I'll take your suggestion and go to healthcare.gov, which then refers me to the market place and then Excellus Blue Cross/Blue Shield. What is the cheapest plan offered to a unmarried man? $245.51/month, and that's a plan meant for catastrophic events only with a $7,150 deductible and max out of pocket limit.

The cheapest non-HSA qualified Bronze plan is $461.44 a month and that includes a $4,000 deductible and $7,150 out of pocket max. Give me a break, people my age have student loans that $461 is much better off going to rather than wasting it on health insurance that won't cover anything but preventative care until that deductible is met. Plans used to be around $100 a month through my employer for a single individual, that is until Obamacare came along and made the rates increase significantly.

Welcome to world of being an adult. The older you get the more it costs. That is what insurance all about. I imagine your parents had insurance on you, now you need to pay, because you should, and we do not want to pay for the uninsured who can pay what they can afford . Hopefully you won't need to use it. Who do you want to pay for your insurance? Maybe go back to your employer.

Are you serious right now? I'm 25 years old, it should cost me next to nothing according to your logic.

Your first five words have discredited your intelligence completely.

What exactly does Obama know about healthcare? My premium has increased by 400% since 2011 because of Obamacare. I'm paying for women's preventative care... I'm a grown man who shouldn't have to pay for women's preventative services every month to subsidize the other gender when they're the ones receiving the services, not me. Also, why do I need to pay for children's dental care on top of the women's preventative services when I don't have children either?

Do you think it's right for people who can't afford/do not want to pay the ridiculous premiums Obamacare has brought to Americans by fining them $700 a year or 2% of their annual income on their taxes?

Us women pay for mens preventive care, prostate ca, and no our plan does not have children's dental care on it. Get a different plan.

Are you even on Healthcare.gov, or just bitching about nothing. Many people who voted for Trump are on the ACA.

Sure, I'll take your suggestion and go to healthcare.gov, which then refers me to the market place and then Excellus Blue Cross/Blue Shield. What is the cheapest plan offered to a unmarried man? $245.51/month, and that's a plan meant for catastrophic events only with a $7,150 deductible and max out of pocket limit.

The cheapest non-HSA qualified Bronze plan is $461.44 a month and that includes a $4,000 deductible and $7,150 out of pocket max. Give me a break, people my age have student loans that $461 is much better off going to rather than wasting it on health insurance that won't cover anything but preventative care until that deductible is met. Plans used to be around $100 a month through my employer for a single individual, that is until Obamacare came along and made the rates increase significantly.

Welcome to world of being an adult. The older you get the more it costs. That is what insurance all about. I imagine your parents had insurance on you, now you need to pay, because you should, and we do not want to pay for the uninsured who can pay what they can afford . Hopefully you won't need to use it. Who do you want to pay for your insurance? Maybe go back to your employer.

Are you serious right now? I'm 25 years old, it should cost me next to nothing according to your logic.

I'm sorry even at 25 you need it , and I doubt you can find it any cheaper. Expect this from Trump , he is all into HSA's, which you can start. You must be over the limit to get a subsidy, and believe me, insurance has gone up over the last 15 years.
Also if you get dx with say MS, it wont matter how, before it would of.

Forum List

Back