GOP pushing budget limits on ObamaCare(It's going down)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Thanks to President Trump, this monster. that takes up 1/6 of our economy is going down!

The Hill ^ | 11/12/16 | Sarah Ferris
Republicans are pushing the limits of Congress’s complex budget process to finish up an ObamaCare repeal bill in time for Donald Trump’s inauguration. The House Budget Committee could bring back its budget resolution from April – which never made it to the chamber floor – to deal an immediate blow to the president’s healthcare law after he leaves office. The unusual move is among several strategies under consideration to speed up legislation to repeal ObamaCare, which has been a central GOP campaign promise since 2010

I hope you're right. But I don't see it happening. They'll move some furniture around, change the mandate into a deduction, and change very little (ie Congress, and their insurance industry sponsors, will remain in bed together fleecing taxpayers.

Thanks to President Trump, this monster. that takes up 1/6 of our economy is going down!

The Hill ^ | 11/12/16 | Sarah Ferris
Republicans are pushing the limits of Congress’s complex budget process to finish up an ObamaCare repeal bill in time for Donald Trump’s inauguration. The House Budget Committee could bring back its budget resolution from April – which never made it to the chamber floor – to deal an immediate blow to the president’s healthcare law after he leaves office. The unusual move is among several strategies under consideration to speed up legislation to repeal ObamaCare, which has been a central GOP campaign promise since 2010

No its not. See my post.

Not likely.

The crooks at the federal level will use Obamacare to help the 1% get even richer.

Forum List

Back