Trump Does Not Abide Fake News!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Here's evidence that Vladimir Trump cannot stand the spreading of fake news, a term the pseudocons who spread fake news around never used until a couple months ago.

I have always called it piss or manufactured bullshit. And I have been making fun of the rubes who get right back in line for more after being shown they have been lied to again and again and again and again...

But Trump, he will not abide the spreading of it around. No, sir! Trump only puts all his faith in "extremely credible sources".

2hdr94w.jpg

Trump: We Need to Take National Enquirer Seriously on Ted Cruz–JFK Assassination Link

Trump Retweets Bogus Crime Graphic

Trump was confronted about the tweet by Bill O’Reilly on Fox News on Nov. 23. Trump confirmed that he retweeted the graphic himself. He said that he did not check the statistics, but that the graphic came “from sources that are very credible.”

You heard him, folks. Nazis are very credible sources!

So no more spreading fake news, got it?

Of course, they will keep doing it. They literally cannot stop themselves.

Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" Gave Hillary $15M... for her "Clinton Foundation"

Exactly. A guy whose entry into the political arena was based upon birtherism and accusing Ted Cruz' father of being involved in the Kennedy assassination whining about fake news? Guffaw-n-shit.

Here's evidence that Vladimir Trump cannot stand the spreading of fake news, a term the pseudocons who spread fake news around never used until a couple months ago.

I have always called it piss or manufactured bullshit. And I have been making fun of the rubes who get right back in line for more after being shown they have been lied to again and again and again and again...

But Trump, he will not abide the spreading of it around. No, sir! Trump only puts all his faith in "extremely credible sources".

2hdr94w.jpg

Trump: We Need to Take National Enquirer Seriously on Ted Cruz–JFK Assassination Link

Trump was confronted about the tweet by Bill O’Reilly on Fox News on Nov. 23. Trump confirmed that he retweeted the graphic himself. He said that he did not check the statistics, but that the graphic came “from sources that are very credible.”

Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" Gave Hillary $15M... for her "Clinton Foundation"
Hillary?

If you own a propaganda outlet which spreads the RIGHT KIND of fake news, Trump will hire you and make you his right hand man.

Obama-haters never questioned Trump's "sources" nor did they even blink when Trump gave this interview to Meredith Vieira, nor did they question what these "investigators" found in Hawaii. Unbelievable.

What is so stupid about Trump's final statement is that if Obama wasn't born in Hawaii there WOULD BE NOTHING TO FIND. Fucking idiot Trumpers.

"""MEREDITH VIEIRA:
Do you think given all the issues that this country is facing that this is something that resonates with the public? That they care about this?

DONALD TRUMP:
The Constitution of the United States…great document. And you agree with it?

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
Yeah, sure.

DONALD TRUMP:
It says you have to be born in this country. Essential. Have to be born in this country, okay? If he wasn’t born in this country, he has conned the whole world.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
But you’re saying it’s a con. That’s what you’re saying.

DONALD TRUMP:
I’m not saying anything. I’m saying–

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
Sure you are.

DONALD TRUMP:
I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It’s very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn’t know which hospital he was born in? How come– forget about birth certificates. Let’s say there’s no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the…in the hospital itself, there’s no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn’t say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here’s your room bill. You know, all the

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You’ve been privy to all of this to know this?

DONALD TRUMP:
Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You have people now out there searching– I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:
Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious—"""

Trump: My investigators in Hawaii can’t believe what they are finding

And the Trumpers just opened their mouths a little wider and swallowed a lot more when this happened:

AND THEY STILL VOTED FOR HIM.

The simple fact is that Trump's Chump bleev the Truth is whatever Don says it is. Even if it contradicts what Don said the day before.

2hdr94w.jpg

It is true, however, that Trump said he would release his taxes. That is not fake, and cannot be denied. He has lost any claim to sincerity.

2hdr94w.jpg

Hey moron, here's a free educational tif bit for you:

1. Hillary began using "Fake News", we picked it up from her seeing it was so fucking ironic that she used it.
2. What was fake about what Trump tweeted? How do you know that someone didn't go to him? You don't.

I couldn't read any more of your bull shit than that.

2hdr94w.jpg

Hey moron, here's a free educational tif bit for you:

1. Hillary began using "Fake News", we picked it up from her seeing it was so fucking ironic that she used it.
2. What was fake about what Trump tweeted? How do you know that someone didn't go to him? You don't.

I couldn't read any more of your bull shit than that.
Hillary made Trump spread fake news! :lol:

25s0pzt.jpg

he IS fake news but the media is rigged/fake news ..

he outsources his products almost exclusively, but he insists keeping jobs in America ...

here's one ..

FUCK TRUMP.

Remember trump implying Ted Cruz wife was a call girl ? Good times !

2hdr94w.jpg

Comrade Trump sure didn't mind it when Putin was spreading FAKE news about Hillary Clinton all over social media outlets. In fact he repeatedly denied it was happening.

th

Forum List

Back