Man Admits to Making Fake News Stories to Support Trump: Christian Times News

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Was there ever a surprise? How many people here got duped?

"A few weeks later, Cameron Harris, a new college graduate with a fervent interest in Maryland Republican politics and a need for cash, sat down at the kitchen table in his apartment to fill in the details Mr. Trump had left out. In a dubious cyberart just coming into its prime, this bogus story would be his masterpiece.

Mr. Harris started by crafting the headline: “BREAKING: ‘Tens of thousands’ of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse.” It made sense, he figured, to locate this shocking discovery in the very city and state where Mr. Trump had highlighted his “rigged” meme."

"Later, he would tell gullible readers “NYPD Looking to Press Charges Against Bill Clinton for Underage Sex Ring,” “Protesters Beat Homeless Veteran to Death in Philadelphia” and “Hillary Clinton Files for Divorce in New York Courts.” Eight of his stories would merit explicit debunking by Snopes.com, the myth-busting site, but none would top the performance of the ballot box fantasy."

From Headline to Photograph, a Fake News Masterpiece

"A few weeks later, Cameron Harris, a new college graduate with a fervent interest in Maryland Republican politics and a need for cash, sat down at the kitchen table in his apartment to fill in the details Mr. Trump had left out. In a dubious cyberart just coming into its prime, this bogus story would be his masterpiece.

Mr. Harris started by crafting the headline: “BREAKING: ‘Tens of thousands’ of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse.” It made sense, he figured, to locate this shocking discovery in the very city and state where Mr. Trump had highlighted his “rigged” meme."

"Later, he would tell gullible readers “NYPD Looking to Press Charges Against Bill Clinton for Underage Sex Ring,” “Protesters Beat Homeless Veteran to Death in Philadelphia” and “Hillary Clinton Files for Divorce in New York Courts.” Eight of his stories would merit explicit debunking by Snopes.com, the myth-busting site, but none would top the performance of the ballot box fantasy."

Now when Obama and Clinton and their co conspirators at CNN finally admit to planting fake news stories about Trump's relationship with Putin, we'll be getting somewhere.

I love it... this guy ADMITS to writing fake news to support Trump. It even helped garner the attention of the head of the voting board in Ohio, and had to be investigated and fact checked by Snopes, and here are Trump supporters trying to compare MSM to it.

Who is referring to these stories as "masterpieces"?...looks like someone busted a few posts from a message board...take a look at some of todays left wing posts on this message board about trump, they read the same way albeit a bit more outrageous...then notice how many lefties agree with them.

Who is referring to these stories as "masterpieces"?...looks like someone busted a few posts from a message board...take a look at some of todays left wing posts on this message board about trump, they read the same way albeit a bit more outrageous...then notice how many lefties agree with them.

They were good enough to get national attention and get the attention of the head of the election board in Ohio to investigate...

You are equating posts on a forum to a site that identified itself as a newspaper? You aren't serious?

They were good enough to get national attention and get the attention of the head of the election board in Ohio to investigate.
You are equating posts on a forum to a site that identified itself as a newspaper? You aren't serious?

Busy trying to be coy and playing semantics is only making my point, so lets do this......you claim the stories were good enough to get "national attention" [conveniently leaving out what that "national attention" was exactly] and the attention of the ohio board of elections as though that proved they were good enough to be taken seriously, then try to hang the word "dupe" on posters whose "attention" they also got [there's that semantic thing] and then seem to be mockingly curious about my seriousness because I am the one calling them and equating them with nothing more serious than posts on a message board...and I'll ask it again, just to see if you ignore it again...who thinks any of those stories are masterpieces?

I love it... this guy ADMITS to writing fake news to support Trump. It even helped garner the attention of the head of the voting board in Ohio, and had to be investigated and fact checked by Snopes, and here are Trump supporters trying to compare MSM to it.

The MSM IS supposed to be professional and have integrity......its much worse for them.

NaziCons thrive on fake news - like Alex Jones, Breitbart, and Fox News. They can't handle the truth.

15202636_10154721039387346_4336353001692896081_n.jpg

They were good enough to get national attention and get the attention of the head of the election board in Ohio to investigate.

Busy trying to be coy and playing semantics is only making my point, so lets do this......you claim the stories were good enough to get "national attention" [conveniently leaving out what that "national attention" was exactly] and the attention of the ohio board of elections as though that proved they were good enough to be taken seriously, then try to hang the word "dupe" on posters whose "attention" they also got [there's that semantic thing] and then seem to be mockingly curious about my seriousness because I am the one calling them and equating them with nothing more serious than posts on a message board...and I'll ask it again, just to see if you ignore it again...who thinks any of those stories are masterpieces?

Do you understand the meaning of the word duped? Asking the same question twice isn't going to change my answer... the reason they got national attention is because so many people got duped and then the people in charge had to take action... so therefor the Ohio Election board head had to do an investigation and Snopes had to investigate and prove them wrong. Hell people on this board still believe the story about the NYPD investigating Bill Clinton for a Sex ring...

The MSM IS supposed to be professional and have integrity......its much worse for them.

Just because you don't like what the MSM reports doesn't make them false.

BREAKING: ‘Tens of thousands’ of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse.

I believe a dumb as shit conservative fuckboy posted that exact article here, and got a lot of "thank you" and "winner" votes on the thread from the other dumb as shit conservative fuckboys on this forum.

BREAKING: ‘Tens of thousands’ of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse.

I believe a dumb as shit conservative fuckboy posted that exact article here, and got a lot of "thank you" and "winner" votes on the thread from the other dumb as shit conservative fuckboys on this forum.

I tried to do a forum search for Christian Times News and couldn't find anything or I would have provided a link to it.

Edit: Candycorn posted in a thread about that story and Clementine and someone else had actually started threads about it in September and October.

So out of all the fake lib news, you found a fake that actually targeted Clinton instead of Trump. Good work there.......

ps. Snopes is a lib. guy and his wife in their basement telling you what they want you to believe. Sorta like the hundreds of Soros.orgs we have been bombarded with..

There was no "fake news" about Trump. There was just Trump denying doing or saying the things we watched him say and do on video, and Trumpbots agreeing with him. Telling people what they saw him say and do didn't happen is called "lying".

Without his lies, Trump has nothing, but a slew of cultists hanging off his every word.

OP!!! You ran a lousy Ultimate- insider candidate and lost. Accept it

I didn't run a candidate in the Presidential election... I was a Sanders supporter. But what's wrong is wrong... and this guy admitted running fake stories to help Trump, and make money.

Do you understand the meaning of the word duped?
I not only know the meaning of "duped", I recognize attempts at it...see below:

Asking the same question twice isn't going to change my answer

and the dodge that proves the "attempt to dupe", pretending my wanting you to answer the question just once is the same thing as wanting you "to change your answer" is very transparent and will only dupe those begging to be duped.

... the reason they got national attention is because so many people got duped

Your previous answer was because "they [the stories] were good enough to get national attention"

They were good enough to get national attention and get the attention of the head of the election board in Ohio to investigate...

and then the people in charge had to take action... so therefor the Ohio Election board head had to do an investigation

Which is my point, the stories were not good enough to get the attention of the head of the Ohio election board, the were obligated "to take action" i.e. adding the OEB to bolster your claim proved nothing, meant nothing and that's why I asked the question you have still not answered...who thinks these stories are masterpieces? and please, please, DO NOT CHANGE YOUR ANSWER...Just give it

and Snopes had to investigate and prove them wrong. Hell people on this board still believe the story about the NYPD investigating Bill Clinton for a Sex ring...

If it is good enough to fool the "NATIONAL ATTENTION" FOLKS, whoever they are, why wouldn't it fool some people on a message board

So again, no they weren't...the "NATIONAL ATTENTION" FOLKS did not investigate them because the stories were "good enough, and the OEB did not think they were good enough, they were obligated to investigate because of the so called "NATIONAL ATTENTION" FOLKS...Now that we have determined that the stories were picked up because of the NATIONAL ATTENTION" FOLKS claim that people were duped...There's one more hurdle to clear...Who thinks any of these stories were masterpieces? WHEW!

Last edited:

BREAKING: MAN WITH BLOG POSTS FUNNY CRAP

The left are so desperate I'm even starting to feel pity.

Forum List

Back