Trump different from GW Bush?

Trump is so diplomatically stupid that wars are inevitable and he will not hesitate to send our children to fight them.

Says a lib that managed to miss the fact that Trump was right, that he could win, when all of you said he could not.
I underestimated the utter stupidity of voting Americans, not the first time that's happened. Now that we are stuck with this guy the correct response would be to explain why he is not going to fuck up and get us embroiled in another useless war that our children will have to die fighting.

He was right, and the entire polling industry, media and the talking head industry was wrong.

And you still are telling your self that he is stupid and you are smart.

LOL!!
OK Trumpbot he won, now what? The first thing to do is to start defending your messiah from criticism, there is going to be a lot of it.
Messiah? Trump ain't no Muslim. Barry "The Blamer" Hussein - now there's you incompetent Muslim King. You leftist clowns crack me up.

Trump is so diplomatically stupid that wars are inevitable and he will not hesitate to send our children to fight them.

Says a lib that managed to miss the fact that Trump was right, that he could win, when all of you said he could not.
I underestimated the utter stupidity of voting Americans, not the first time that's happened. Now that we are stuck with this guy the correct response would be to explain why he is not going to fuck up and get us embroiled in another useless war that our children will have to die fighting.

He was right, and the entire polling industry, media and the talking head industry was wrong.

LOL!!
OK Trumpbot he won, now what? The first thing to do is to start defending your messiah from criticism, there is going to be a lot of it.

You repeated the old nonsense that he is stupid. I've pointed out that he has been proven to be smarter than ALL OF YOU.

Thus your concern that his "stupidity" will get US into wars, in nonsensical fear mongering.

Trump, for one example, is smart enough to be aware that the Cold War is over, and that we have no conflict of interest with Russia.

That's reducing potential of war.
Russia has the very real potential to make your messiah look like the amateur he is and stab him in the back as they often do to their "friends". No one gets along with Russia unless they are Putin's bitch.

As an Independent, I'm still unsure what a Trump administration plans to do in many areas. However it's beginning to look like a replay of George W Bush. His cabinet is loaded with billionaire and CEO types, he seems to see things only from the perspective a comfortable seat in a corporate board room, and his method of bringing jobs back to America has little to do with slapping tariff's of foreign goods, and more on bribing company's with tax breaks to keep jobs from going off shore. The only difference seems to be Mr. Trump really enjoys making speeches (hence his victory tour)

I'll wait and see what Trump actually does once he's in office. I just hope Mr. Trump doesn't decide to "deregulate" things to the point where financial institutions begin peddling toxic mortgages again, and lies about weapons of mass destruction are not used as an excuse to start another war. I guess we'll find out....

Independent? Really ? You sound like a carping liberal democrat trying to make us believe you are impartial. Nice try though.

So...I don't blindly sing Trump's praises, that makes me a Liberal? Your paranoia is showing. I'll wait a year to decide if Trump is on the right path. Maybe you should too.

LOL!!
Messiah? Trump ain't no Muslim. Barry "The Blamer" Hussein - now there's you incompetent Muslim King. You leftist clowns crack me up.
You get what you gave the last eight years, deal with it Trumpbot.

LOL!!
Not a problem, traitor. Keep them hands out.

LOL!!
Not a problem, traitor. Keep them hands out.
LOL let's get all the sterotypes out to play you goosestepping ignoramus.

You rubes, it's going to be Reaganomics on steroids. Tax cuts for the rich and corporations and what trickles down between their fingers is what's left for everyone else.
Trump blatantly lied throughout the election and you fools think he's on your side?!

Reaganomics was great. Reaganomics on steroids is even better. President Reagan was the greatest president of the twentieth century and gave us 14 years or unparalleled growth and prosperity. And no amount of liberal lies, spinning and distortions can change that historical fact.

It was Reaganomics that reversed 40 years of income gains for the middle class, introduced unprecedented deficit spending and turned the Pentagon into a sinkhole for our tax dollars.
By the way Predient Clinton's term ended with the 25 million jobs created, and budget surpluses which would have wiped out the federal debt were it not for changes made by GW Bush.

LOL!!

You repeated the old nonsense that he is stupid. I've pointed out that he has been proven to be smarter than ALL OF YOU.

Thus your concern that his "stupidity" will get US into wars, in nonsensical fear mongering.

Trump, for one example, is smart enough to be aware that the Cold War is over, and that we have no conflict of interest with Russia.

Russia has the very real potential to make your messiah look like the amateur he is and stab him in the back as they often do to their "friends". No one gets along with Russia unless they are Putin's bitch.

Actually, before the commies, took over, the US has had a long history of good relations with Russia, because we have NO CONFLICT of interests. They are on the other side of the world.

And we were NOT the Czars' bitches.

I thought we crushed all of the liberals whenever they blame Boooosh for everything.

Do we still need to repeat all of the things democrats did that they blame Bush for?

Like the democrats causing the economic collapse?

As an Independent, I'm still unsure what a Trump administration plans to do in many areas. However it's beginning to look like a replay of George W Bush. His cabinet is loaded with billionaire and CEO types, he seems to see things only from the perspective a comfortable seat in a corporate board room, and his method of bringing jobs back to America has little to do with slapping tariff's of foreign goods, and more on bribing company's with tax breaks to keep jobs from going off shore. The only difference seems to be Mr. Trump really enjoys making speeches (hence his victory tour)

I'll wait and see what Trump actually does once he's in office. I just hope Mr. Trump doesn't decide to "deregulate" things to the point where financial institutions begin peddling toxic mortgages again, and lies about weapons of mass destruction are not used as an excuse to start another war. I guess we'll find out....

So as an "independent" you're concerned when Trump hires successful people as opposed to the government bureaucrats who have done such a spectacular job running our government and controlling our economy. Yeah, sure you are ...

You rubes, it's going to be Reaganomics on steroids. Tax cuts for the rich and corporations and what trickles down between their fingers is what's left for everyone else.
Trump blatantly lied throughout the election and you fools think he's on your side?!

Yes, Karl, the people who pay your salary don't need money to do it. You have seen the truth ...

LOL!!

Actually, before the commies, took over, the US has had a long history of good relations with Russia, because we have NO CONFLICT of interests. They are on the other side of the world.

When Putin decided to rebuild the Soviet Union he became a direct threat to our European allies. Sounds like you think we should just let him put it all back together, abandon NATO and not say shit. That would be the very definition of being Putin's bitch.

I thought we crushed all of the liberals whenever they blame Boooosh for everything.

Do we still need to repeat all of the things democrats did that they blame Bush for?

Like the democrats causing the economic collapse?

LOL!!

When Putin decided to rebuild the Soviet Union he became a direct threat to our European allies. Sounds like you think we should just let him put it all back together, abandon NATO and not say shit. That would be the very definition of being Putin's bitch.

ANd by European allies do you mean the UK? DO you mean France? DO you mean Germany?

Because they are not threatened.

Estonia might be threatened. The Ukraine, which was part Russia thoughout the entire Cold War, and for generations before, is threatened.

We should never have expanded NATO like that. It was looking for trouble.

Not wanting to fight a global thermonuclear war over Estonia is not being Putin's bitch, it is being SANE.

He'll be worse than Bush. At least Bush took the job seriously and knew what he was doing.

There was another famous German man who liked touring as well. Can't really remember his name but it begin with a H.

He'll be worse than Bush. At least Bush took the job seriously and knew what he was doing.

There was another famous German man who liked touring as well. Can't really remember his name but it begin with a H.

if-you-don-amp-039-t-feature-this-you-amp-039-re-literally-hitler_o_6572017.jpg

LOL!!

Sounds like you think we should fight a war with Russia and be their enemy. Sounds like a stupid plan. Funny how much you loved them when they were still communist and trying to dominate the world

ANd by European allies do you mean the UK? DO you mean France? DO you mean Germany?

Because they are not threatened.

Estonia might be threatened. The Ukraine, which was part Russia thoughout the entire Cold War, and for generations before, is threatened.

We should never have expanded NATO like that. It was looking for trouble.

Not wanting to fight a global thermonuclear war over Estonia is not being Putin's bitch, it is being SANE.
No one is going to fight a nuclear war but it is interesting that you see nothing wrong with our nation being successfully frightened into letting Putin carry out his expansionist plans without interference.

Forum List

Back