Sarah Spice gets it right for a change

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
She says the Carrier deal is crony capitalism. She is right. Trump and his supporters are wrong. Watch Pete7469 immediately flame without commentary on the OP within two minutes.

'Republicans oppose this, remember?': Sarah Palin slams Trump for 'crony capitalism' Carrier deal

undefined

'Republicans oppose this, remember?': Sarah Palin slams Trump for 'crony capitalism' Carrier deal

Last edited:
  • Banned
^^^^ What did I tell you people. Pete the bed wetter is unhappy that Sarah calling Trump out for crony capitalism.

I never was a Trump fan you insipid bed wetter.

Palin disappointed me when she endorsed him.

If you could read, you'd know that.

That's why I generally ignore you unless you once again open yourself up to ridicule.

Thanks for playing moonbat, better luck next time.

mr-chow-haha.gif

• Banned
I never was a Trump fan you insipid bed wetter.

Palin disappointed me when she endorsed him.

If you could read, you'd know that.

That's why I generally ignore you unless you once again open yourself up to ridicule.

Thanks for playing moonbat, better luck next time.

mr-chow-haha.gif
What a butt hurt bed wetting Pete7469 who can't stand taking what he tries to dish out. Trump is our president. I did vote for him or Clinton. You voted for one of Clinton or Trump. Buyer's remorse is your problem. You ignore me like you ignore a giant wasp stinging your nose. You simply can't handle that Trump ain't what you thought he would be. You were warned. It gets worse from here.

• Banned
Progressives seemed to skip over this minor part:

Noting that she said you "gotta' have faith the Trump team knows all this," she said she'd be "the first" to say that the concerns are "unfounded" once the terms of the deal are made public, if those terms disprove her allegation of "crony capitalism." Earlier in the op-ed, she also said she was "ecstatic" for Carrier employees.

There ya go again with baseless accusations...you're a fraud Fakey...everyone knows it LOL But yet you keep on trying to pull it off. Sad really and reveals how utterly stupid you are. NOBODY listens to you...we make fun of you

We probably pay way too much attention to him, even if it's all ridicule and derision.

I love how he calls the people he hates Bolsheviks too....

There's so many marxists running around demanding smaller government, reduced welfare spending, repealing gun laws and reduced taxes.

He is really too stupid to pay much attention too.

Kinda funny that the righties berate another poster for posting an honest piece on Palin Trump. Given big money has had them brainwashed for forty plus years you'd think their head would short circuit over a very anti free market act. Guess being Trump groupies everything he does is wonderful, soon they'll need rehabilitation centers for righties whose minds still work. Righties love to be led to the promised land even when it is a fiction.

Trumpgrets.

"Will Trump make America great again? The question is absurd. The real question is this: when was the country great, and for whom? In the not-so-distant past, it was certainly better for union members who could earn a living, for educators whose jobs were not tied to test scores, for anyone who worked in manufacturing. The country is better now for people of color, for gays and lesbians, for women, and for the disabled. This progress has been grotesquely misinterpreted to mean that the country is worse for white people. Such thinking is false logic. One does not rule out the other. Straight white men, especially those who have inherited family fortunes, are doing just fine in America. The problem is that some of them are trying to ruin it for the rest of us." By Chris Offutt from 'IN THE HOLLOW, The changing face of Appalachia — and its role in the presidential race' Harper’s Magazine / November 2016

CArrier was threatened with the loss of lucrative government contracts there is nothing wrong with using that as leverage in a negotiation

Poor Pete, the bed wetting supposed conservative, crying and whining because Palin called out the train wreck know as Trump for the crony capitalism he displayed in the Carrier deal. Trump is going to get called out every time he does something different than what he says.

Poor Pete, the bed wetting supposed conservative, crying and whining because Palin called out the train wreck know as Trump for the crony capitalism he displayed in the Carrier deal. Trump is going to get called out every time he does something different than what he says.

I think he just likes to yank on people's chain, and then runs off.

I usually just kick him. I don't even leave the chain for him.

The Left will slam everything Trump does, just as the Right slammed everything Obama did.

They'll even support the Queen of the Shallow Platitude to do it.

We'll see how this plays out in total. Reasonable, honest people look for all the details.

Again, Fakey starts from a false premise, but why are we not surprised--------->

1. Trump is NOT holding any office of power. The deal was done by the current governor of Indiana, Mike Pence.

2. The tax incentive from what I read, is 7 million over 10 years, coming from the STATE of Indiana, not the feds. Does Fakey live in Indiana to give him a right to complain or agree?

3. Recently, each taxpayer of Indiana under Mike Pence, has received tax REBATES because the state of Indiana was in the black, (novel concept, isn't it Fakey) and it could NOT hold the extra cash it had due to the state constitution, it had to refund it to us-) And so, with such accountable politicians running OUR state keeping it financially solid as opposed to say; Illinois lol, giving a few million so as our fellow HOOSIERS can keep their jobs, as opposed to what blue states do and take millions to give to welfare recipients, seems reasonable to most Hoosiers.

Sorry Fakey, we Hoosiers would rather help keep them working and voting for the working man as blue collar Republicans, then put them out of a job, give them welfare, and have them join the far leftist welfare mentality. And this is what this is about, even as you won't admit it! If Trump can figure a way to keep and create jobs; good jobs, the blue collar people will put him in with a landslide in 20, and Repubs will wipe the floor with you in 18.

You see what happened in 10, 12, 14, and now 16 as far as congress. If the far leftists become obstructionist, unless they can motivate their voters for midterms, (which they have not been able to do for years) the Republicans could actually secure a very large majority in the senate easily. A filibuster proof one for sure.

Can Trump and Pence pull this off? Oh yes they can, because they want growth of manufacturing and energy, unlike the outgoing administration. All they need do is remove government shackles of regulation and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE if they do not wish to, and the economy will grow at a much faster pace than Obysmals. In my world, that is checkmate on the far leftists.

imanotevershure is confused as usual, nothing new.

Trump is accepting the glory of Carrier, he took an active part in it, so he owns it.

The president-elect of the people gets the supervision of all the people.

Sorry, imanotevershure, you don't get it. The fact is the American people are going to hold Trump's nose to the grindstone and make him responsible for every good thing and bad thing he does. And the sillies like iamnotevershure will always be held up to mockery; that is his life.

Again, Fakey starts from a false premise, but why are we not surprised--------->

1. Trump is NOT holding any office of power. The deal was done by the current governor of Indiana, Mike Pence.

2. The tax incentive from what I read, is 7 million over 10 years, coming from the STATE of Indiana, not the feds. Does Fakey live in Indiana to give him a right to complain or agree?

3. Recently, each taxpayer of Indiana under Mike Pence, has received tax REBATES because the state of Indiana was in the black, (novel concept, isn't it Fakey) and it could NOT hold the extra cash it had due to the state constitution, it had to refund it to us-) And so, with such accountable politicians running OUR state keeping it financially solid as opposed to say; Illinois lol, giving a few million so as our fellow HOOSIERS can keep their jobs, as opposed to what blue states do and take millions to give to welfare recipients, seems reasonable to most Hoosiers.

Sorry Fakey, we Hoosiers would rather help keep them working and voting for the working man as blue collar Republicans, then put them out of a job, give them welfare, and have them join the far leftist welfare mentality. And this is what this is about, even as you won't admit it! If Trump can figure a way to keep and create jobs; good jobs, the blue collar people will put him in with a landslide in 20, and Repubs will wipe the floor with you in 18.

You see what happened in 10, 12, 14, and now 16 as far as congress. If the far leftists become obstructionist, unless they can motivate their voters for midterms, (which they have not been able to do for years) the Republicans could actually secure a very large majority in the senate easily. A filibuster proof one for sure.

Can Trump and Pence pull this off? Oh yes they can, because they want growth of manufacturing and energy, unlike the outgoing administration. All they need do is remove government shackles of regulation and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE if they do not wish to, and the economy will grow at a much faster pace than Obysmals. In my world, that is checkmate on the far leftists.

Liberalism is founded on a fantasy, so naturally Fakey starts off with bullshit, because that's what it takes to grease the tracks of the PC machine.

It doesn't matter what Trump does, they will hate him. He could make a piss poor showing on border security or even make it worse, sell us out to the UN, "give" us "free" healthcare, legalize dope, give away houses, cars, life time college "careers" and forbid the imprisonment of anyone except white Christian males and the bed wetters would still complain about "white privilege" and all the "free shit" they get on "their" expense.

I have far more faith that Trump will do a better job as a centrist with significant GOP influence, and even some of the democrook billionaires involved than anyone the democrook party has to offer LEAST OF ALL hitlery.

Even these democrook billionaires understand how to make money and manage shit. If they're committed to the idea of cradle to grave care they're fools. If they're going to pursue a real safety net that works efficiently and gets people out of it if they can get out, and still provides an acceptable standard of living for people who truly can't get out for reasons not their own fault then I'd be fine with their influence. Maybe Trump actually has a heart and soul, knows powerful people who do and will unfuck the mess both parties have made. I'm certain hitlery's soul is consumed with greed, hate and a lust for power. I have never seen such an utterly fake piece of shit run for office.

I still want a LOT LESS federal interference in people's lives, but if we are stuck with the behemoth we have I'm delighted to at least have the illusion the worst of 2 evils lost . I have a renewed optimism in the future and I can sense the same in the community.

Forum List

Back