Trump, DeSantis to headline competing Iowa events this weekend

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
one will fall at the other's feet in the polls, i'll have the polling on Monday and all next week on this thread so we see the result, plus i will post video of the actual competing rallies in full. i'm here for you, i'm here for the GOP, i'm here for love, i'm here for life!

• Banned
Until tomorrow when you post more anti-Trump nonsense.

You are more confused than a cross-dressing transgender homosexual.
i agree with Trump on the wall and the Muslim ban. i disagree with his conduct on Jan 6. you don't have to agree with everything your leader does, like SHEEP

• Banned
I don‘t agree with everything he says, like his pro-vaccine stance.

J6 was a mostly peaceful protest, protesting the most obvious stolen election in history.
So you're exactly like me. you criticize some stuff, you agree with some stuff. i just do it more...empathically

• Banned
geezus.....
instead of helping out, or at least creating a thread about, this Vegas kid who is in the ICU, so we can all help, (Hairy Balls Dresden says he's from Vegas), Dresden is still focused on his mentally ill pursuit of attacking me WHATEVER I DO

instead of helping out, or at least creating a thread about, this Vegas kid who is in the ICU, so we can all help, (Hairy Balls Dresden says he's from Vegas), Dresden is still focused on his mentally ill pursuit of attacking me WHATEVER I DO

what does this have to do with your dumbass thread?...

if i'm a joke, why do you consider me such a threat that you have to shit on me every time i open my mouth. seems like you're jealous as hell of this "joke""
because its fun watching you try to distance yourself from your gayness....and its even more fun calling you out everytime you change your mind on the bullshit you post up...and the best part is watching you threaten me with your puny threats....thats why you are such a joke....

because its fun watching you try to distance yourself from your gayness....and its even more fun calling you out everytime you change your mind on the bullshit you post up...and the best part is watching you threaten me with your puny threats....thats why you are such a joke....
THAT'S fun for you? lol you must have a sad, lonely life in a nursing home then

i change what i say because i don't take myself seriously. i just like to joke all the time, sometimes the jokes change. you don't want me to tell the same joke the whole time, then you would call me a "dull troll"

Also, instead of arguing with me or anyone else about AMERICA and stuff that affect AMERICA like the economy or foreign policy, so we can build a better nation, you attack folks because you fantasize that they (me) wrestle naked dudes. then you attack me for not being american. how pathetic is that. even if i'm not american (which i am), i DESERVE American citizenship, and YOU certainly DON'T

Forum List

Back