Trump denies mocking reporter

Obama did make a joke referencing the special olympics.

LINK?

Here is a search, how about that?

obama special olympic joke - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

Watched the video in question and it was nowhere near as offensive as the muck that drips out of Trump's face ...
Obama was mocking himself, Trump was mocking a disabled person by mimicking his interpretation of the person's real disability. At most Obama's incident may be referred to as an insensitive gaffe. Trump's incident was a full blown dirtbag lowlife attempt at bullying.

Why are so many Conservatives pointing fingers back about bad behavior rather than trying to raise the bar themselves? Is it because they willingly excuse bad behavior to forward their agenda?

Doesn't that then make their agenda repugnant for its churlishness?

when Dims start trying to raise the bar, perhaps Repubs will start worrying about it. The fact is that the leftwing Praetorian media focuses its attacks on Republicans. Democrats get off Scott free. When anyone points out what colossal hypocrites they are, they cry like babies and whine about Republicans "excusing bad behavior."

Puhleeze, Dims excuse bad behavior every time they see it, so long as it's a Dim.

When's the last time a candy-date --- of any political party --- acted like a retard in public and then denied he did it even though it's right there on video?

Lush Rimjob did the same thing except (a) he wasn't running for anything and (b) he never denied having done it.

Exactly how deep a hole are you in when you're less honest than Lush Rimjob?

Democrats get off Scott free.

Who the hell is "Scott"?

What did Rush do that was dishonest?

I just got done saying, what Lush did was less dishonest. Rimjob didn't deny having done what's right there on video -- Rump did. Rimjob is thus ahead of Rump.

Get it? He's so far in a hole that Lush Rimjob actually looks more reasonable by comparison.

Maybe "Scott" could help you learn to read. I hear he works for free.

If anyone is dishonest, aside from you of course, it's the reporter all you turds are so outraged about.

Yuh huh -- so it's "dishonest" to be born with arthrogryposis, is it? How 'bout getting Parkinson's? That "dishonest" too?

Rush stated the simple truth. Only libs imagine there's something "unreasonable" about that. Trump is 100 times more honest than Hillary. At the hearings she admitted she lied about Benghazi, yet all you turds said her testimony was "brilliant."

That's how much you care about the truth. Honesty is only a requirement for Republicans. Skilful lying is what you value in a Democrat.

LINK?

Watched the video in question and it was nowhere near as offensive as the muck that drips out of Trump's face ...
Obama was mocking himself, Trump was mocking a disabled person by mimicking his interpretation of the person's real disability. At most Obama's incident may be referred to as an insensitive gaffe. Trump's incident was a full blown dirtbag lowlife attempt at bullying.

If a Republican had said what Obama said, the media would have hounded him for weeks, just like they are hounding Trump now. We all know they have one standard for Republicans and another for Democrats.

Trump was mocking a sleazy leftwing smear merchant who was telling lies. I don't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for the man. If he can't take the heat, then he should find another line of work.

LINK?

You could put it that way, yes.

LINK?

Trump was mocking a sleazy leftwing smear merchant who was telling lies. I don't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for the man. If he can't take the heat, then he should find another line of work.
Left wing smear merchant?

Donald Trump denies mocking reporter's disability

Claims the reporter is grandstanding his disability. Sound familiar, like Rush Limpballs talking about Michael J Fox. These republican mouth pieces really have a slick game going. Mock someone and then deny it and blame the person with the disability. Trump has now reached the level of a snake.

I'll take you out on Limbaugh in a heartbeat. Limbaugh was rightfully mimicking Fox at his hearing because Michael to stage a real good one didn't take his meds.
Tiny Dancer, if you will do a little research on Parkinsons, I think you will find that the spasms are the result of TAKING the drugs prescribed. Not taking them means the (unstimulated) muscles do NOT react. Read up...let Limbaugh be the only dummy on the subject.

Donald Trump denies mocking reporter's disability

Claims the reporter is grandstanding his disability. Sound familiar, like Rush Limpballs talking about Michael J Fox. These republican mouth pieces really have a slick game going. Mock someone and then deny it and blame the person with the disability. Trump has now reached the level of a snake.

I'll take you out on Limbaugh in a heartbeat. Limbaugh was rightfully mimicking Fox at his hearing because Michael to stage a real good one didn't take his meds.
Tiny Dancer, if you will do a little research on Parkinsons, I think you will find that the spasms are the result of TAKING the drugs prescribed. Not taking them means the (unstimulated) muscles do NOT react. Read up...let Limbaugh be the only dummy on the subject.

Apparently you know nothing about the disease because shaking is one of the symptoms:

Parkinson's disease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Early in the course of the disease, the most obvious symptoms are movement-related; these include shaking, rigidity, slowness of movement and difficulty with walking and gait.

Anybody that is not white, and physically perfect is considered inferior to Trump and many in the GOP.

And Hollywood....

something about a man running for POTUS and Hollywood ... let me see, what is it? ... let me think, its on the tip of my tongue, don't tell me, I almost have it ...

oh yeah ... DUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR !

Isn't making fun of the disabled universal to you leftist assholes? Or just when it hurts your tender feelings....or when it's supposedly dne by a candidate you hate? Sit down, fraud

Don't you mean "libtard"?

And his supporters will totally believe him.
Obama's supporters totally believed him.

You're not helping your argument.
I'm not arguing......just point out the facts.

The irony of this discussion is unbelievable and the stench of hypocrisy permeates those who are making this argument about Trump.

This is about his behavior, not his ideology. Trump is a noxious, narcissistic, embarrassing douchebag. There is no one even remotely close to his level in either party. Obama is divisive and condescending, but he is many levels above Trump.

FTR I voted for Romney.

And his supporters will totally believe him.
Obama's supporters totally believed him.

You're not helping your argument.
I'm not arguing......just point out the facts.

The irony of this discussion is unbelievable and the stench of hypocrisy permeates those who are making this argument about Trump.

This is about his behavior, not his ideology. Trump is a noxious, narcissistic, embarrassing douchebag. There is no one even remotely close to his level in either party. Obama is divisive and condescending, but he is many levels above Trump.

FTR I voted for Romney.
He's still ten times more socially redeeming than that prick currently in the Oval Office.

He may be an asshole to people who are assholes to him, but at least he's not starting wars in the Middle-East and then bringing hundreds of thousands of potential terrorists into our country. Or organizing demonstrations that lead to riots and deaths in Ferguson. Chicago, and Baltimore.

Anybody that is not white, and physically perfect is considered inferior to Trump and many in the GOP.

And Hollywood....

something about a man running for POTUS and Hollywood ... let me see, what is it? ... let me think, its on the tip of my tongue, don't tell me, I almost have it ...

Isn't making fun of the disabled universal to you leftist assholes? Or just when it hurts your tender feelings....or when it's supposedly dne by a candidate you hate? Sit down, fraud

LAMO ... that pea brain of yours get an extra drop of blood to it?

You got caught, deflection won't save you. Run along, little one

Deflection? We are talking about a candidate for president in 2015 and you post a old In Living Color skit from decades ago? You are the biggest liar and fraud on the Board!

And Hollywood....

LAMO ... that pea brain of yours get an extra drop of blood to it?

You got caught, deflection won't save you. Run along, little one

Deflection? We are talking about a candidate for president in 2015 and you post a old In Living Color skit from decades ago? You are the biggest liar and fraud on the Board!

Nah, you're just too stupid to grasp it, but then you're too phucking stupid to grasp most things. LOL You're really are a dumb left loon

And Hollywood....

OH PLEASE! Which one of these cast members was running for President?

It's OK to mock disabled people as long as you're not running for president? LOL

Deflection again?

I love Trump. He is the perfect brain dead GOP nominee!

GO DONALD!

Forum List

Back