Trump denies mocking reporter

Donald Trump denies mocking reporter's disability

Claims the reporter is grandstanding his disability. Sound familiar, like Rush Limpballs talking about Michael J Fox. These republican mouth pieces really have a slick game going. Mock someone and then deny it and blame the person with the disability. Trump has now reached the level of a snake.

I'll take you out on Limbaugh in a heartbeat. Limbaugh was rightfully mimicking Fox at his hearing because Michael to stage a real good one didn't take his meds.
That hardly makes Limbaugh's callous stupidity justified, and it hardly makes the threshold for truth either. Mr. Fox's medications have side effects such as limiting articulation. That's why he skipped his mess prior to testifying.

How cynical of you to believe he had other intentions. But cynicism, thy name is the contemporary, boorish Conservative, our new paradigm of immaturity.

Claims the reporter is grandstanding his disability. Sound familiar, like Rush Limpballs talking about Michael J Fox. These republican mouth pieces really have a slick game going. Mock someone and then deny it and blame the person with the disability. Trump has now reached the level of a snake.

Where was your librage when Obama mocked the handicapped?

Obama apologized.

Trump...?

Obama apologized.

Trump...?

So I can mock people so long as I apologize and everything is forgiven? :laugh:

And that asshole Letterman.

Palin's daughter Willow. Remember that? Remember he joked about her getting knocked up? He called it a "flawed joke".

She was only 14 years old and he targeted her. Even admitted he just apologized but didn't mean it years later.

Obama apologized.

Trump...?

Hasn't it come to you yet that Trump is a spoiled, rich, egomaniac that is unable to say he is wrong. Why, when asked if he ever prayed for forgiveness, he couldn't think of anything he ever did wrong. No one has ever said "NO!" to mister rich guy. He thinks he can say and do anything he wants, and no one should mind.

Trump is a gift to the DNC. It really does not matter who the Dem nominee is. If Trump is around, he will lose so badly, that he may take the entire GOP down with him. His ignorance and arrogance reach levels that I, personally, have never seen in a Presidential race before.

And yet, the blind RW sheep are following him around like he is some type of celebrity. Wait...he is, isn't he? Yes, he is a celebrity. Too bad for the GOP that he just doesn't stay with that title.

Obama apologized.

Trump...?

Letterman believes you can.

Obama apologized.

Trump...?

You can do whatever you want.

I wouldn't ever vote for Mayer. I wouldn't ever vote for Letterman. But you are willing to vote for Trump. AMAZING!

Why are so many Conservatives pointing fingers back about bad behavior rather than trying to raise the bar themselves? Is it because they willingly excuse bad behavior to forward their agenda?

Doesn't that then make their agenda repugnant for its churlishness?

Letterman's fake apology

"I’ll tell you why I apologized. I felt like Sarah Palin was somebody I wanted to continue to be able to make fun of and I felt like if I don’t apologize, if I don’t sincerely express my regret, I will not be able to go forward making fun of her. And truly, I felt bad for the 14-year-old. You know, that was just like, oh nice going, you got the wrong daughter. That was just dumb, stupid joke that fell into dumb luck and got worse."

I'll take you out on Limbaugh in a heartbeat. Limbaugh was rightfully mimicking Fox at his hearing because Michael to stage a real good one didn't take his meds.
That hardly makes Limbaugh's callous stupidity justified, and it hardly makes the threshold for truth either. Mr. Fox's medications have side effects such as limiting articulation. That's why he skipped his mess prior to testifying.

How cynical of you to believe he had other intentions. But cynicism, thy name is the contemporary, boorish Conservative, our new paradigm of immaturity.

He's an actor. He knew exactly what he was doing and Rush pointed it out. Now to limiting his articulation. Are you freaking kidding me? He's continued to work this whole time period.

Give it up.

Why are so many Conservatives pointing fingers back about bad behavior rather than trying to raise the bar themselves? Is it because they willingly excuse bad behavior to forward their agenda?

Doesn't that then make their agenda repugnant for its churlishness?

I'm looking at the stills and I don't see it. Just like I could never link one comment Trump made to a woman having a period.

Stop the drama queen shit. You guys are looking like serious idiots.

Obama apologized.

Trump...?

Hasn't it come to you yet that Trump is a spoiled, rich, egomaniac that is unable to say he is wrong. Why, when asked if he ever prayed for forgiveness, he couldn't think of anything he ever did wrong. No one has ever said "NO!" to mister rich guy. He thinks he can say and do anything he wants, and no one should mind.

Trump is a gift to the DNC. It really does not matter who the Dem nominee is. If Trump is around, he will lose so badly, that he may take the entire GOP down with him. His ignorance and arrogance reach levels that I, personally, have never seen in a Presidential race before.

And yet, the blind RW sheep are following him around like he is some type of celebrity. Wait...he is, isn't he? Yes, he is a celebrity. Too bad for the GOP that he just doesn't stay with that title.

You left out successful businessman who doesn't do talking points.

I'll tell you straight on if you ask most Trump supporters who they admire on the D side. They'd be like me. Bernie baby. I love the guy. I think he is honest as the day is long. He's an outsider and if I was a liberal Sanders would be my guy.

Forum List

Back