Trump Demonstrates Incompetence on Israel & Anti-Semitism & that he's no friend to Semites

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Yesterday, Trump was asked about his plans re: stemming the increase in anti-Semitism. What were the first words out of his mouth? "We are very honored by the victory [in the 2016 election] that we had." He continues by saying things like "we're going to have peace," " we're going to stop crime," and then this, "We're going to stop racism and every other thing that's going on." Then he later returns to talking about why he won the election, which, he said, is because we have a very divided country.

What? Not only is that the sort of non-answer an eighth grader gives, following it to it's rationally inferred conclusion, it tacitly indicates Trump has no interest in doing a damn thing about anti-Semitism. if a fractured electorate, presumably around matters of race and ethnicity, is what put him in office, what inherent interest has he in wanting to see ended or attenuated the schisms among American racial and ethnic groups? None.

I know, you binary types out there are chomping at the bit to point out that Trump's son in law is Jewish. Well, that is true, but so are these things:
  • That's Trump's son-in-law, not Trump.
  • That's his son-in-law, not his son.
  • It's not as though he could stop his daughter from marrying the man without ostracizing her in the process.
  • We all know of the "XYZs are crap, but not you. You're not like the rest of them" line. There's no reason to think that's now how Trump perceives his son-in-law.
  • His daughter is Jewish, but she's religiously Jewish, not ethnically Jewish, so in this context, that she is Jewish isn't relevant. That's not to say she's not entirely a Jew; she is. It's to note that the matter of anti-Semitism is more than merely disdain for Jews. It's a matter pertaining to ethnic discrimination and ethnically. Quite simply, Ivanka Kushner, nee Trump, is not Semitic; moreover, one need not be Jewish to be a Semite.
  • Of his daughter's conversion to Judaism, Trump said, "This wasn’t in the plan."

Is this from the same Democrats that support rape, sexual harassment, rioting, lawlessness, baby killing, Hillary the traitor for President, and so so so much more .?

Why.. yes it is..... :9:

Recall that the Holocaust happened under FDR... a Democrat.. do Democrats get all the blame now?

vaginacostume-341x560.jpg

Is this from the same Democrats that support rape, sexual harassment, rioting, lawlessness, baby killing, Hillary the traitor for President, and so so so much more .?

Recall that the Holocaust happened under FDR... a Democrat.. do Democrats get all the blame now?

View attachment 112655

No. Did you not watch the video. That was Donald Trump speaking in it.

View attachment 112655

I saw his speech earlier today, is yours the edited, "Fake News" version?

American racial and ethnic groups?

Do you think it would be multicultural if Jews, contrary to faggot middle east Old Testament war deity Yahweh's commands, interbred with non-Jews "Goyim" or is that repulsive to your inbred, racist sensitivities?

I watched the Israeli PM and Trump yesterday.

Netenyahu is a fan of Trumps because Trump isn't Obama. An Obama who was less than a friend to Israel

View attachment 112655

No. If you doubt the authenticity of the speech video I shared, by all means, present one you think is authentic.

American racial and ethnic groups?

Do you think it would be multicultural if Jews, contrary to faggot middle east Old Testament war deity Yahweh's commands, interbred with non-Jews "Goyim" or is that repulsive to your inbred, racist sensitivities?

Would clarify, please, what you are trying to say and how it correlates to what I wrote?

View attachment 112655

No. If you doubt the authenticity of the speech video I shared, by all means, present one you think is authentic.

I don't feel like it... :eusa_snooty: .. and welcome to the USMB Xelor ..

Forum List

Back