Trump: Democrats didn't pass any gun restrictions during Obama's presidency multiple mass shootings

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Donald Trump took to Twitter Saturday to blame Democrats for failing to address gun control during the eight years President Obama was in office.
Trump: Democrats didn’t pass any gun restrictions during Obama’s presidency despite multiple mass shootings
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most who are not Trump haters already realize how these TARDS have taken everything Obama has done to this Country and blame it on Trump. Just like Obama trained them to Blame Bush. The weak minds followed their brainwashing protocol . Obama taught them the coward that he is blame the other one.

They think we're stupid and pick up on Obama's bs as being Trump's. They are so beyond mental repair they still worship Obama because their idiots who are either that stupid or that brainwashed maybe both.

upload_2018-2-18_8-6-11.png

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965009332042596352

So just how would Obama gotten anything passed for gun control with the republican controlled congress?

Trump, just undid Obama's ban on mentally ill on social security owning a gun. Should he have let it stand?

So just how would Obama gotten anything passed for gun control with the republican controlled congress?

Democrats had a filibuster proof majority from 2009 to 2011, but they were too busy ruining our health care system to be bothered with gun violence or illegal immigration.

• Banned

Trump, just undid Obama's ban on mentally ill on social security owning a gun. Should he have let it stand?

They were controlling what you think, Democrats have had control. Shadow Gov. works 24-7 no matter whose in control.

I don't understand why more laws would help. Wasn't the school already a gun free zone. If someone would violate that law, why would they obey any other law pertaining to guns?

Democrats had a filibuster proof majority from 2009 to 2011, but they were too busy ruining our health care system to be bothered with gun violence or illegal immigration.
Goodness me you talk such shit at times,your prose is so inaccurate it borders on lies and deception...Obama was attempting to cover health care for all(Like our Great Nation).

You all talk of Gun Violence after each dreadful incident Yet do nothing and never will Republican Lemmings are the most Hypocritical and Shameful(Unlike our Great Nation who has a Gun Ban)

As for Immigration Illegal...You should firstly talk to Trump about this as he is Worlds Best at hiring Illegals in his building projects(and under paying them,and then forced to by the Courts) Did he give a Tinkers Ring about American Workers ? NO WAY,JUST WANTED CHEAP ILLEGAL WORKERS,therefore Trump and his corrupt ilk actually encourage Illegal Entry into America...Supply and demand as it were BUT when used he and his Cohorts want them and their Families OUT OF AMERICA.

So what a Society you have become.....Just admit your total hypocricy of school children Deaths(May they RIP) because you as a Society are RESPONSIBLE COMPLETELY.

So there you have it...Cut the Blame Game and Grow A Backbone....And Get Up,Stand Up,Stand Up For Your Rights

You Boasting Wannabee,You'll Never Conquer Me

I don't understand why more laws would help. Wasn't the school already a gun free zone. If someone would violate that law, why would they obey any other law pertaining to guns?
Easy,BAN GUNS LIKE WE DID......you will not because you believe amazingly that some piece of paper written 300 odd years ago(,when the Muskett was the weapon) was for you entitlement for ownership.........For an educated peoples there is still much of A BANANA REPUBLIC MENTALITY IN YOUR MINDS....GUNS KILL...only the Police,Military and Specialized Gun Clubs should be allowed to Carry and/or Own a Gun.......Yes Criminals will have them but the Gun Death Rate in the General Populace will drop Dramatically................But YOU WON'T DO IT.....so don't weep for the fallen Beautiful Children who just went to School yesterday.............Because your tears are hollow because you don't really care...DO YOU.........business as usual tomorrow...UNTIL THE NEXT TIME THEN.....such Ingrained Hypocricy

Yes ban guns so when illegals flood the Country women can be a free for alk and victims of rape. Because having nothng to defend yourself works really good when you lay down in a ball getting the shit beat out of you, or raped to death.

Our 2nd amendment is about more than guns and WE WILL NEVER GET RID OF OUR GUNS UNLIKE OTHER PATHETIC COUNTRIES who are salves to their political pukes.

Switzerland has the lowest crime rate in the world Hmm maybe because every CITIZEN is required to own a gun.

The Connecticut Supreme Court has reversed the conviction of a man who was found to have war memorabilia in his car, including a dirk knife and a police baton, while he was moving from one residence to another.

The non-profit advocacy group Knife Rights said the decision affirmed knives are arms protected by the Second Amendment in a case with potential wider implications.

The case centered on the transportation of Jason DeCiccio’s weapons collection, including knives, in his move from Connecticut to a rental in Bolton, Massachusetts, where he was to take a job as a claims processor at the Veterans Administration.

“The defendant originally was convicted for having a weapon in a motor vehicle, a violation of Connecticut’s harsh anti-weapons laws,” Knife Rights said.

But the court noted the Second Amendment “protects the defendant’s right to possess the dirk knife – in his home and, second, that the statute’s complete ban on transporting those items between residences unduly burdens that right.”

The court said the “safe transportation of weapons protected by the Second Amendment is an essential corollary of the right to possess them in the home for self-defense when such transportation is necessary to effectuate that right.”

DeCiccio was injured in a traffic accident and taken to a hospital, where he became “disoriented and combative.”

During the police officers’ processing of the vehicle, they found two machetes, a sword, a couple of smaller knives and a police baton.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/2nd-amendment-protects-more-than-just-guns/

The OP underlines Trump's opportunity to do better than the dems on this issue.

Yes ban guns so when illegals flood the Country women can be a free for alk and victims of rape. Because having nothng to defend yourself works really good when you lay down in a ball getting the shit beat out of you, or raped to death.

Our 2nd amendment is about more than guns and WE WILL NEVER GET RID OF OUR GUNS UNLIKE OTHER PATHETIC COUNTRIES who are salves to their political pukes.

Switzerland has the lowest crime rate in the world Hmm maybe because every CITIZEN is required to own a gun.

The Connecticut Supreme Court has reversed the conviction of a man who was found to have war memorabilia in his car, including a dirk knife and a police baton, while he was moving from one residence to another.

The non-profit advocacy group Knife Rights said the decision affirmed knives are arms protected by the Second Amendment in a case with potential wider implications.

The case centered on the transportation of Jason DeCiccio’s weapons collection, including knives, in his move from Connecticut to a rental in Bolton, Massachusetts, where he was to take a job as a claims processor at the Veterans Administration.

“The defendant originally was convicted for having a weapon in a motor vehicle, a violation of Connecticut’s harsh anti-weapons laws,” Knife Rights said.

But the court noted the Second Amendment “protects the defendant’s right to possess the dirk knife – in his home and, second, that the statute’s complete ban on transporting those items between residences unduly burdens that right.”

The court said the “safe transportation of weapons protected by the Second Amendment is an essential corollary of the right to possess them in the home for self-defense when such transportation is necessary to effectuate that right.”

DeCiccio was injured in a traffic accident and taken to a hospital, where he became “disoriented and combative.”

During the police officers’ processing of the vehicle, they found two machetes, a sword, a couple of smaller knives and a police baton.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/2nd-amendment-protects-more-than-just-guns/
You don't LISTEN,You don't LEARN,You keep to your HYPOCRICY.....BUT DON"T MAKE OUT YOU CARE

And your TRUMP is EXACTLY THE SAME BUT A HYPOCRITE WITH IT ,you fool

Observe he result of making a new country from transported wife beaters and pickpockets.
As you are one of the renown Idiots on here..I will explain...Australia received Convicts only after the British could no longer send them to their Original Place of Incarceration....AMERICA...which they had for so many years...so it looks as if your ignorant POST(if you can call it that) has SHOT YOU IN THE FOOT(Excuse the pun) as for wife beaters I believe Americans are the worst worldwide.

We are proud of our heritage,AND LOOK HOW GREAT WE HAVE BECOME,UNLIKE GUN EXPORTERS LIKE YOU RABBLE..(dealers in death) GO AWAY YOU MORON and Bow when you speak to me IN FUTURE,THAT'S WHAT INFERIORS DO.

Observe he result of making a new country from transported wife beaters and pickpockets.
As you are one of the renown Idiots on here..I will explain...Australia received Convicts only after the British could no longer send them to their Original Place of Incarceration....AMERICA...which they had for so many years...so it looks as if your ignorant POST(if you can call it that) has SHOT YOU IN THE FOOT(Excuse the pun) as for wife beaters I believe Americans are the worst worldwide.

We are proud of our heritage,AND LOOK HOW GREAT WE HAVE BECOME,UNLIKE GUN EXPORTERS LIKE YOU RABBLE..(dealers in death) GO AWAY YOU MORON and Bow when you speak to me IN FUTURE,THAT'S WHAT INFERIORS DO.

It is nice to see a faggot embarrassing another country for a change.

No YOU are the Embarrassment....You give decent lovely Americans a BAD NAME.....and unless you don't BOW in future,I shall not respond to your pathetic wailings....you start a sentence to me with:- I bow to you Great theliq

Barry told Congress what to do and they did it every time... dip shit

No YOU are the Embarrassment....You give decent lovely Americans a BAD NAME.....and unless you don't BOW in future,I shall not respond to your pathetic wailings....you start a sentence to me with:- I bow to you Great theliq
:CryingCow:

:CryingCow:
Good ain't I

Forum List

Back