Trump Delegate Says Current U.S. Leaders May Need To Be 'Killed'

NaziCons have the attention spans of gnats and houseflies. Their constant diversions are hilarious...

The obsession continues...

Obsession? Yes, if you mean I don't want terrorists running out government.
Isn't' it sort of ironic that you of all people would be 'on the war-path' about some nut-bar?
It's you after all that wholeheartedly supports your fellow red skins mass murdering their future generations.
I will give you credit for one thing. By murdering your tribe's babies in the womb we don't have to see thousands of shitty Pampers on your front yards.
GOOD CALL!

We've got that now. Obama hasn't met a terrorist he doesn't like....Al Qaeida, ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood - he's helped them all. He was warned about 2 terrorists with enough advance warning to stop them and still let them execute their attacks in Boston. He gave a visa to one, welcomed them into the country, only to have her murder 12 Americans in Ca. 2 Americans were killed with the weapons he gave to Mexican Drug Cartels.

BTW, speaking of our Founding Fathers:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
- Thomas Jefferson

And one of the reasons we were given the right to bear arms was to not only defend this nation from foreign enemies but 'domestic' ones as well. THAT is why self-appointed would-be-ruler Liberals want that right stripped.

How many delegates are there? A couple thousand?

And somebody found one guy in Tennessee who is a whackjob. This is supposed to prove something about Trump? Really?

I suppose if a year from now, one of the thousands of delegates gets arrested for raping a goat, the rubes will be like, "See? See? That Trump is a goat fucker lover!"

You're a little late to worry about that, aren't you? How do you think Native Americans viewed the US government 150 years ago?

Are you suggesting we haven't evolved since then?
"We"? Has your 'race' evolved beyond figuring out new ways to suck off the 'Maker's teat'?
Before the europeans arrived your race was still living in the fucking stone age.
Had the europeans not arrived your race still wouldn't know today what a fucking wheel is.

We've got that now. Obama hasn't met a terrorist he doesn't like....Al Qaeida, ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood - he's helped them all. He was warned about 2 terrorists with enough advance warning to stop them and still let them execute their attacks in Boston. He gave a visa to one, welcomed them into the country, only to have her murder 12 Americans in Ca. 2 Americans were killed with the weapons he gave to Mexican Drug Cartels.

BTW, speaking of our Founding Fathers:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
- Thomas Jefferson

And one of the reasons we were given the right to bear arms was to not only defend this nation from foreign enemies but 'domestic' ones as well. THAT is why self-appointed would-be-ruler Liberals want that right stripped.
Ok then you spill yours first .
Btw the FF QUOTE is out of context.

NaziCons have the attention spans of gnats and houseflies. Their constant diversions are hilarious...
Do you not find it ironic that without the "Nazicons" your race would have starved to death.
Another time and place and your race would have been long ago extinct.
You REALLY ought to be thanking the REP 'Makers' who pay the taxes so the government can afford to support your race from cradle to grave.
Count yourself lucky.
Ungrateful bitch!

You're a little late to worry about that, aren't you? How do you think Native Americans viewed the US government 150 years ago?

Are you suggesting we haven't evolved since then?
"We"? Has your 'race' evolved beyond figuring out new ways to suck off the 'Maker's teat'?
Before the europeans arrived your race was still living in the fucking stone age.
Had the europeans not arrived your race still wouldn't know today what a fucking wheel is.
Absolute false ! Native Americans did invent the wheel be because they had no need to .
Wheel vehicles were invented as machines of war.
That they could be useful in other tasks was an afterthought.
If it wasn't why didn't the Egyptians use them to build their monuments and pyramids?
Damn you're ignorant!

Forum List

Back