trump dance with manchester wahabi salafi sunni terrorist

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
1060x600-4c523b9904a28fd18cc67f9880b8f760.jpg
170521182043-20-trump-saudi-arabia-0521-super-169.jpg

Except that nearly all in the D party including it's media, judges, and politicians LOVE Muslims, and want them in America....and Trump is a f**king racist unconstitutional dickhead for wanting to stop Muslim immigration.

Makes sense to the senseless.

Except that nearly all in the D party including it's media, judges, and politicians LOVE Muslims, and want them in America....and Trump is a f**king racist unconstitutional dickhead for wanting to stop Muslim immigration.

when people just make anything trump does wrong - it's time to ignore them. nothing anyone could ever say would ever make them go "wow, i'm being stupid" so i've long since stopped legitimizing their stupidity.

when people just make anything trump does wrong - it's time to ignore them. nothing anyone could ever say would ever make them go "wow, i'm being stupid" so i've long since stopped legitimizing their stupidity.
You are talking about ignoring a very large percentage of Americans.

"The world divides politically into those who want people to be controlled, and those who have no such desire."

You are talking about ignoring a very large percentage of Americans.

"The world divides politically into those who want people to be controlled, and those who have no such desire."
yep. think of the stuff i'll be able to get done while they sit and bitch - OF WHICH - they're going to do anyway.

President Dofus just can't get himself mocked enough.
Just think of the mentality of those dong the mocking. No information media fed losers who want the worst for the United States.

let's not forget the Saudi terrorists gave Ivanka A HUNDRED MILLION bucks for her 'Foundation' the other day

this Kleptocracy grows daily

let's not forget the Saudi terrorists gave Ivanka A HUNDRED MILLION bucks for her 'Foundation' the other day

but i thought giving to foundations was fine. now it's a crime? great. take him but you gotta take bitchlips hillary too.

but i thought giving to foundations was fine. now it's a crime? great. take him but you gotta take bitchlips hillary too.

huh?

when did the Saudis give Hillary a hundred million bucks?
foundation for foundation. i'm using your rules and applying them evenly among all.

this "we get this set of ever changing rules, you get that set" is fucking bullshit.

huh?

foundation for foundation. i'm using your rules and applying them evenly among all.

this "we get this set of ever changing rules, you get that set" is fucking bullshit.

stumped again, eh pilgrim?

huh?

The Saudis did donate millions to the Clinton Foundation...10 -25 million. Your lame point is moot

Yet Trump has never had the intention of stopping Muslim from moving to the USA..They are still doing it to this day..

Forum List

Back