Trump- Cruz (R) is problematic because of his birthplace

Yes, let's discuss the desperation of this thread. Eligibility wasn't a concern when Obama was running but it is now? Sorry, but you gave up that issue in 2008.

Obama was born in Hawaii.

Hawaii is a state.

I hope this helps.
Hawaii is a state but we don't know that he was born there because he's only produced fake birth certificates.

yes we do know he was born there.

the birth certificate is only called fake by the insane minions of the loons at infowars.

that's why normal people laugh at you.

Yes, let's discuss the desperation of this thread. Eligibility wasn't a concern when Obama was running but it is now? Sorry, but you gave up that issue in 2008.

Hawaii is a state.

I hope this helps.
Hawaii is a state but we don't know that he was born there because he's only produced fake birth certificates.

yes we do know he was born there.

the birth certificate is only called fake by the insane minions of the loons at infowars.

that's why normal people laugh at you.
What's funny is the irony of you calling someone a loon.

Don't kid yourselves. Trump just threw that out there to give voters something to think about to slow Cruz down. He'll still probably pick him as his running mate.
Trump is going with someone from the private sector, which will prove to be a brilliant move.
Possibly, but at this point in time, Cruz is the likely running mate although things could change. One thing is certain, and that is Trump is likely to have the nomination despite the efforts of both parties as well as the media to prevent it.

Don't kid yourselves. Trump just threw that out there to give voters something to think about to slow Cruz down. He'll still probably pick him as his running mate.

So Trump is just lying to the voters.

Call me shocked!
No, and comments like that aren't going to change anyone's minds.

So Trump wasn't lying when he said that Cruz is likely not eligible because he wasn't born in the United States- but he will select him as VP..........because he has no problem with an ineligible VP?

Trump is going with someone from the private sector, which will prove to be a brilliant move.
Possibly, but at this point in time, Cruz is the likely running mate although things could change. One thing is certain, and that is Trump is likely to have the nomination despite the efforts of both parties as well as the media to prevent it.

I don't think that there is a chance that the ego's of Trump and Cruz would fit in the same room. Even less likely than Trump will get the RNC nomination.

the president was born in Hawaii. for the ignorant, Hawaii is part of the U.S.
that's why it wasn't an issue.

I don't see any desperation besides yours.
You have no idea where he was born.

Everyone who matters knows where President Obama was born.

RE: the elections of 2008 and 2012.

I don't think that there is a chance that the ego's of Trump and Cruz would fit in the same room. Even less likely than Trump will get the RNC nomination.

I think he'll get the nomination..... the "base" only cares that their "candidate" spew vitriole, hate and bigotry.

Hawaii is a state.

I hope this helps.

Only blindly partisan idiots 'don't know that he was born there'

upload_2016-1-6_11-41-57.png

I think he'll get the nomination..... the "base" only cares that their "candidate" spew vitriole, hate and bigotry.

I don't think so- but I can hope.

I suspect as the other RNC candidates start dropping out, their supporters will go to Cruz and Rubio.

I don't think so- but I can hope.

I suspect as the other RNC candidates start dropping out, their supporters will go to Cruz and Rubio.

probably

He won't even consider Cruz, not after his (Trump) comments.

Call me shocked!

So Trump wasn't lying when he said that Cruz is likely not eligible because he wasn't born in the United States- but he will select him as VP..........because he has no problem with an ineligible VP?
You left wing drama queens think everything Trump says is gonna destroy his candidacy. How many times have you been right? Zero. This will cease to be an issue long before the convention.

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Start another thread if you want to dwell on that subject.

He won't even consider Cruz, not after his (Trump) comments.
I wouldn't bet on that, his comments aren't that big of a deal. If Cruz were attacking Trump it might be a different story but at this point, I think it's still an option.

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Start another thread if you want to dwell on that subject.

You making stupid claims about it, and I will stop pointing out how stupid your post about it are.

Call me shocked!

You left wing drama queens think everything Trump says is gonna destroy his candidacy. How many times have you been right? Zero. This will cease to be an issue long before the convention.

Oh you are confused- which is rather redundant.

I am convinced that Trump can say anything at all, and his followers will still continue to believe Trump the image- regardless of what Trump says or does, regardless of Trump's past, regardless of the whether what he says is true or false.

Just like you keep showing.

Trump is an idiot Birther- he was an idiot birther when it came to Obama- he lied about sending 'investigators' to Hawaii- he flirted with Birthers- and now he is flirting with Birthers again when it comes to his Birther views on Cruz.

Trump is the candidate the GOP deserves.

Run Trump Run.

Call me shocked!

Oh you are confused- which is rather redundant.

I am convinced that Trump can say anything at all, and his followers will still continue to believe Trump the image- regardless of what Trump says or does, regardless of Trump's past, regardless of the whether what he says is true or false.

Just like you keep showing.

Trump is an idiot Birther- he was an idiot birther when it came to Obama- he lied about sending 'investigators' to Hawaii- he flirted with Birthers- and now he is flirting with Birthers again when it comes to his Birther views on Cruz.

Trump is the candidate the GOP deserves.

Run Trump Run.
Welcome to ignore, moron.

OH yeah!!! Trump say it would throw a monkey wrench in the nominating process because Cruz would be tied up in court

Forum List

Back