Trump- Cruz (R) is problematic because of his birthplace

So Trump is just lying to the voters.

Call me shocked!
No, and comments like that aren't going to change anyone's minds.

So Trump wasn't lying when he said that Cruz is likely not eligible because he wasn't born in the United States- but he will select him as VP..........because he has no problem with an ineligible VP?
You left wing drama queens think everything Trump says is gonna destroy his candidacy. How many times have you been right? Zero. This will cease to be an issue long before the convention.

Oh you are confused- which is rather redundant.

I am convinced that Trump can say anything at all, and his followers will still continue to believe Trump the image- regardless of what Trump says or does, regardless of Trump's past, regardless of the whether what he says is true or false.

Just like you keep showing.

Trump is an idiot Birther- he was an idiot birther when it came to Obama- he lied about sending 'investigators' to Hawaii- he flirted with Birthers- and now he is flirting with Birthers again when it comes to his Birther views on Cruz.

Trump is the candidate the GOP deserves.

Run Trump Run.
Welcome to ignore, moron.

Typical cowardly Conservative

Hawaii is a state but we don't know that he was born there because he's only produced fake birth certificates.

Of course he has.

025182748a1a1d0bf3ffd0a0730c-TrumpTaitz.jpg

t3H Donald is right. Cruz is a foreign born latino

Trump says Cruz’s Canadian birth could be ‘very precarious’ for GOP

— Donald Trump said in an interview that rival Ted Cruz’s Canadian birthplace was a “very precarious” issue that could make the senator from Texas vulnerable if he became the Republican presidential nominee.

Trump added: “I’d hate to see something like that get in his way. But a lot of people are talking about it and I know that even some states are looking at it very strongly, the fact that he was born in Canada and he has had a double passport.”
Discuss.....
foreign born latino sounds a little biggy,
. the obots seem a bit restless about this. heh.
this should be in the conspiracy section. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back