Trump could end Ukraine war.

Ukraine is not a NATO nation. Why are we sending them money and weapons?

Because they were promised protection if they gave up their nuclear weapons.

And because if Putin takes the Ukraine, he will go after a NATO nation next.

The Ukrainians are willing to take on the fight so the rest of the world doesn’t have to.

When the Ukraine agreed to give up its nuclear weapons to Russia, Russia promised never to invade the Ukraine.

The only reason NATO membership has increased, is because the newer NATO countries are afraid of Russian aggression. Putin has already absorbed or taken control of several former Soviet union countries, and the West stood by and let him do it. But this genocide is a bridge way too far.
Just because a country wants to join NATO doesn’t mean they get to. NATO members decide. The entire purpose of NATO has past. Once the USSR and WARSAW pact dissolved, NATO's original purpose ceased to exist.

Expanding NATO toward Russia is from Russia’s perspective a threat to their security. You know how we know that? They've been saynig it for fucking decades across multiple administrations. What do you think the US’s reaction would be if Russia entered into an alliance with a bunch of SA countries and then systematically started recruiting countries in Central America? Running coups and installing pro Russian leaders etc. What if Mexico decided to join that alliance? Do you think we would see that as an aggressive provocation? Might we do something about it?
Putin has brought the expansion of NATO upon himself, and now he’s acting like he’s the victim here.

Not buying it.

We have been expanding NATO since the Soviet Union dissolved. Long before Putin was in power.

Has NATO illegally invaded Russia or even hinted of it?

No.

NATO is to protect Europe from a Russian invasion...

NATO was created as a hedge against the USSR and the WARSAW pact. 2 things that haven't existed or 30 years.

None of that justifies the invasion of a sovereign nation but acting like the US and NATO are just babes in the woods and that the only entity who's been fucking around and caused this mess is Russia will lead to this happening over and over. We've done this before, it almost always blows up in our face and people like you 2 seem to either forget that we've done it or are on board at least when your team is in power when the music stops and they are left holding the shit sandwich.

Because they were promised protection if they gave up their nuclear weapons.

The Ukrainians are willing to take on the fight so the rest of the world doesn’t have to.
Yeah Russia who's barely holding on against Ukraine is going to launch an attack against all of Europe knowing the US will come to their defense and that China will not be able to support them anymore if they do. Im sure that's what's going to happen. :rolleyes:

Just because a country wants to join NATO doesn’t mean they get to. NATO members decide. The entire purpose of NATO has past. Once the USSR and WARSAW pact dissolved, NATO's original purpose ceased to exist.

Expanding NATO toward Russia is from Russia’s perspective a threat to their security. You know how we know that? They've been saynig it for fucking decades across multiple administrations. What do you think the US’s reaction would be if Russia entered into an alliance with a bunch of SA countries and then systematically started recruiting countries in Central America? Running coups and installing pro Russian leaders etc. What if Mexico decided to join that alliance? Do you think we would see that as an aggressive provocation? Might we do something about it?

We have been expanding NATO since the Soviet Union dissolved. Long before Putin was in power.

NATO was created as a hedge against the USSR and the WARSAW pact. 2 things that haven't existed or 30 years.

None of that justifies the invasion of a sovereign nation but acting like the US and NATO are just babes in the woods and that the only entity who's been fucking around and caused this mess is Russia will lead to this happening over and over. We've done this before, it almost always blows up in our face and people like you 2 seem to either forget that we've done it or are on board at least when your team is in power when the music stops and they are left holding the shit sandwich.

The only nation who has been fucking around and causing this mess HAS been Russia.

Ok. You keep believing that.

The primary objection Russia has the expansion of NATO is that in order to join NATO you have to be a functioning democracy.

Russian leadership doesn’t want the Russian people to get any nasty ideas about democracy.

No NATO country has threatened Russia. The expansion of NATO doesn’t threaten Russia.

Democracy is a threat to Putin.

Yeah Russia who's barely holding on against Ukraine is going to launch an attack against all of Europe knowing the US will come to their defense and that China will not be able to support them anymore if they do. Im sure that's what's going to happen. :rolleyes:

That isn’t what I said at all.

You don’t seem to have been paying attention at all to what Putin’s done or said in the last 20 years.

I didn’t think that Putin was stupid enough to invade the Ukraine, but he was.

That isn’t what I said at all.

You don’t seem to have been paying attention at all to what Putin’s done or said in the last 20 years.

I didn’t think that Putin was stupid enough to invade the Ukraine, but he was.
This isn’t you?

What does that statement mean exactly if it’s not what I said?

Last edited:
The primary objection Russia has the expansion of NATO is that in order to join NATO you have to be a functioning democracy.

No it isnt. Those countries would have to have been democracies before they join NATO. How is their joining NATO have any effect on their form of government? Russia's issue with NATO is that it's an alliance formed in opposition to it. Moving that alliance closer to it's borders is perceived as a threat. Why wouldnt it be?
Russian leadership doesn’t want the Russian people to get any nasty ideas about democracy.

Is Ukraine a NATO country?

Does Ukraine have some form of a democratically elected government?

Ukraine has had it's current form of Government (Unitary Republic) since 2004. Did it take Russia 2 decades to figure that out? Or are they just now realizing that they really don't want a democracy on their border?

Other countries on Russia's border who practice democracy or some form of it

Estonia
Latvia
Mongolia
Turkey
Azerbaijan
Uzbekistan
Georgia

It would appear that the threat of democracy isnt all that threatening to Russia.

No NATO country has threatened Russia. The expansion of NATO doesn’t threaten Russia.

Do you get to decide what Russia sees as a threat? Does Russia get to decide what the US sees as a threat? Im pretty sure if we let other countries decide what we do and do not see as threats to our national interests and security those lists would be wildly different.

Democracy is a threat to Putin.

He's had democracies all around him (including Ukraine) since he took over in Russia dum dum. It isnt the form of government he's worried about.

Trump on Putin's invasion of Ukraine

- "Genius, savvy!"

Link to Trump saying that or retract immediately as a lie YOU made up.

Trump ACTUAL WORDS on Putin's invasion of Ukraine:

"If you invade Ukraine I'll bomb Moscow."

Unlike your quote, mine has a link to back it up:

Funny he didn't invade until the child molester was sworn in. Putin saw what Trump did to that Iranian general and didn't want Moscow to look like him.

Last edited:

Funny he didn't invade until the child molester was sworn in. Putin saw what Trump did to that Iranian general and didn't want Moscow to look like him.

So if Trump claims he said this to Putin you believe him? That's your "proof?" HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The fact that you don't know he said invading Ukraine was a genius and savvy move by Putin in 2 different quotes, just tells me that you really have no idea what Trump is saying or doing and you're completely clueless like all the other worshippers. He's literally on tape saying it, and it's the most noteworthy thing he's said within the last year.

So if Trump claims he said this to Putin you believe him? That's your "proof?" HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The fact that you don't know he said invading Ukraine was a genius and savvy move by Putin in 2 different quotes, just tells me that you really have no idea what Trump is saying or doing and you're completely clueless like all the other worshippers. He's literally on tape saying it, and it's the most noteworthy thing he's said within the last year.

Can you prove he didn't?

Can you prove he didn't?

How would I prove something that's impossible to prove? You can't prove a negative. I can say, I spoke to God, just before writing this message and he tells me you're an idiot. How would you prove that he didn't? :laugh:

I've actually proven what Trump said. He's on record. What about you?

Of course Trump was applying diplomacy by strength in his word's spoken, and he was doing so at a time when the questioning and mystery surrounding his threat's served the situation damned well. If you can keep a person guessing about what could be behind door number 1-2 or 3, then the person might hesitate on his or her choice's made. That ship sailed when Trump left office, and since the knucklehead and chief took it over, we see that all hell has broken loose ever since.

No way to put that war horse back in the stall now, so hopefully calmer cooler heads will ultimately prevail. Biden should have no say in it, because he's flubbed it up enough already.

Forum List

Back