Trump could end Ukraine war.

This bullshit started before 2014. Hitler played the communist card though some saw through it. Only the arrogant amnesiac, the stupid and cynical will forget the Soviet sacrifice:

'Gestapo's Fortner said: "I did not attend the early interrogations of the Maximovitches, but I know Giering's men were extremely harsh with them - especially Rolf Richter, who was dealing with Anna. They used every available means of softening them up. You see, a man like Trepper, an officer in the Red Army, couldn't be blamed for working against us. He was merely doing his duty.

But Maximovitch, the son of a Tsarist general! I said to him, 'How could you, a White Russian, have agreed to help the Communists?' 'My sympathies were with the Germans,' he replied, 'until the day that I read in the newspapers that they intended to give the Ukraine its independence. I am a Russian first and last. No Russian can sit back and watch his country being dismembered.' Well, I couldn't argue with that.'
(Perrault, The Red Orchestra, p. 265)

How would I prove something that's impossible to prove? You can't prove a negative. I can say, I spoke to God, just before writing this message and he tells me you're an idiot. How would you prove that he didn't? :laugh:

I've actually proven what Trump said. He's on record. What about you?
Unlike god, Trump did not know what was going to happen.

Trump prevented it from happening on his watch. That's a good thing. Biden is a flub up.
9ibfqsrtfa1b1.jpg

trump peace plan

Putin is a war criminal; it would reward Putin for his act of lawless aggression.
Putin repeated himself for over 20 years that Russia would not stand for NATO to creep to his borders. He followed through. I expect him to use a tactical nuke if the Uke's offensive begins to eject his forces from significant parts of Ukraine, ESPECIALLY if Crimea becomes jeopardized.
So... if he nukes a city or a massive troop formation, or even just does an airburst EMP, our generals have already said NATO would deracinate all Russian troops in Ukraine and sink what's left of their Black Sea fleet. THEN WHAT?

Like Biden did with Afghanistan? Can you cite a single example of Trump "giving away the store" in his international negotiations?
Trump gave away Afghanistan.

Putin repeated himself for over 20 years that Russia would not stand for NATO to creep to his borders. He followed through. I expect him to use a tactical nuke if the Uke's offensive begins to eject his forces from significant parts of Ukraine, ESPECIALLY if Crimea becomes jeopardized.
So... if he nukes a city or a massive troop formation, or even just does an airburst EMP, our generals have already said NATO would deracinate all Russian troops in Ukraine and sink what's left of their Black Sea fleet. THEN WHAT?
Crimea doesn't belong to Russia and it doesn't matter what Putin said. Ukraine is a sovereign nation and if they want to join NATO, Putin has noo say.

NATO borders is just an excuse.
First they were fighting Nazis in the Ukraine (even though Russia has its own Nazis), this was so the Russia with family/friends in the Ukraine would think this was about liberation, rather than invasion.

They said they were fighting NATO, but Georgia was about NATO, no NATO borders down there, and yet they went in anyway. They took the Crimea, nothing to do with NATO, but because they want a warm water port.

It's all bullshit, he throws shit in the air and hopes it sticks. Look at the passenger plane that got shot down, the Russian media claimed to have a GOOGLE MAPS IMAGE of a Ukrainian fighter jet shooting it down. And then they had to accept it came from a SAM.

Americans spent $120 billion on this war.
Is Ukraine in NATO now?
Did they get back Crimea?
Is Russia out of Ukraine?
Solution- Americans spend more Ukraine would have been better off honoring their Agreement with Russia, instead of choosing to be US pawns in their proxy war

Last edited:
Let me correct that: Russia has been illegally encroaching on the Ukrainian border and trying to claim portions of the Ukraine, and other FSU nations for decades.

Russian have made false claims of you Ukrainian atrocities against ethnic Russians, in order to justify their criminal and unprovoked attacks on the Ukrainian people, going so far as to carry out “false flag” attacks to justify their aggression.

Other nations bordering Russia have become increasingly alarmed by Putin’s aggression and violence. There have been many applications by these bordering nations, and some of the FSU nations to join the NATO Alliance.

This war could most definitely had been avoided, had Vladimir Putin abided by international law and the United Nations Charter.

Define what interests are being served. Putin has been isolated and weakened both at home and internationally.

The NATO Alliance has been rebuilt and strengthened. Western democracies have been strengthened. Free peoples are uniting against the fascist threat.

Xi understands that the western democracies know what’s at stake and will defend their interests. He can make more money trading with the west, then he can partnering with you, Putin and his empire building.

Xi is building towards global worldwide economic domination. He’s not threatening, ground wars. His cornering markets on rare metals in looking for ways to control access to things the west need.

The USA spent 30 years on wars of aggression and what do you have to show for the blood and treasure expended.
You continue to lie. I showed you Ukrainian militias have committed atrocities.

This war has enabled Xi Jin Ping to build a powerful Eurasian coalition.

Not all Europeans agree with Biden.

You criticize US wars then you want us in another war to expand NATO.

Last edited:
You continue to lie. I showed you Ukrainian militias have committed atrocities.

This war has enabled Xi Jin Ping to build a powerful Eurasian coalition.

Not all Europeans agree with Biden.

You criticize US wars then you want us in another war to expand NATO.as always @Dragonlady err dragonidiot has been exposed for the ling paid troll she is,she always evades facts when shown the corruption of the dems and how they stole the 2016 election

Thunderbird she is a paid shill for the DNC,she ALWAYS lies when she cant counter facts. by the way Dragonlady err dragon idiot, most of us people who say this unlike you are objective and dont worship one party,we all acknowledge both parties are corrupt and one in the same, in fact political chic is the only trump supporter on here i know of who is biased about the republicans as you are on the dems.you refuse to get your head out of obamas ass to see he expanded bushs corruption.

hope you enjoy your trip top hell for your lies you tell the dems did not steal the election.

Last edited:
Like Biden did with Afghanistan? Can you cite a single example of Trump "giving away the store" in his international negotiations?

There weren't enough troops to secure the highway from Kabul to Bagram AFB.

Forum List

Back