Trump corruption in real time

None of that matters. The Trump party refuses to accept that Trump has ever done anything wrong. Jesus could appear floating near the ceiling, and then come down and present stone tablets with a transcript of Trump describing his every unethical action, and the Trumpsters would call it fake news.

I really don't care whatever Trump has perceived to have done "wrong" in your eyes. What he has accomplished far outweighs whatever animosity and ill will you people have against him. Want to talk about "Promises made, promises kept"? President Trump has far outperformed himself as far as his accomplishments.

Sure, you idiots can drag up the old "...and Mexico will pay for it.." bullshit. But at this point, I don't care if they have or haven't, because President Trump has delivered far more than he promised me in 2016

And that's the "dagger" right there.

That is why you lame schmucks will lose the 2020 election, because results and accomplishment are the only things that count. Remember that when you sit cold, lonely, sad, and bewildered the morning after the 2020 election, wondering why you lost. The American people only care about results and accomplishments, which are a few of the things that no Democratic candidate has a clue how to offer this country.

Trump was barely elected last time, and even though his base is still strongly involved, it hasn't grown since the election. His opposition has grown, a lot.

His "growing opposition" is only something your lying media overlords want you to believe. How about a little reality? 90% of the Republicans approve of his job performance, as well as 35% of the black voters, 38% of the Hispanic voters, and 40% of the Asian voters.

President Reagan only got 9% of the African American vote in 1984. That’s the same 9% GOP presidential candidates have averaged ever since, which means Trump is breaking new ground.

Anyone who doesn't see what's coming down the pipe in 2020, is in for a major disappointment.

So he lost 10% of republicans. If you think he has 35% of black voters and 38% of Hispanic voters, you're nuts, but we already knew that.
Link?

None of that matters. The Trump party refuses to accept that Trump has ever done anything wrong. Jesus could appear floating near the ceiling, and then come down and present stone tablets with a transcript of Trump describing his every unethical action, and the Trumpsters would call it fake news.

I really don't care whatever Trump has perceived to have done "wrong" in your eyes. What he has accomplished far outweighs whatever animosity and ill will you people have against him. Want to talk about "Promises made, promises kept"? President Trump has far outperformed himself as far as his accomplishments.

Sure, you idiots can drag up the old "...and Mexico will pay for it.." bullshit. But at this point, I don't care if they have or haven't, because President Trump has delivered far more than he promised me in 2016

That is why you lame schmucks will lose the 2020 election, because results and accomplishment are the only things that count. Remember that when you sit cold, lonely, sad, and bewildered the morning after the 2020 election, wondering why you lost. The American people only care about results and accomplishments, which are a few of the things that no Democratic candidate has a clue how to offer this country.

Trump was barely elected last time, and even though his base is still strongly involved, it hasn't grown since the election. His opposition has grown, a lot.
304-232 is barely?

Yes.
You are nuts,

Any Republican who goes against Trump in this impeachment is too stupid to ever vote for. Democrats have a reason for being stupid. It comes natural to them.
Trump is out of his fucking mind. He lives in a world of chocolate covered doorknobs.

His "growing opposition" is only something your lying media overlords want you to believe. How about a little reality? 90% of the Republicans approve of his job performance, as well as 35% of the black voters, 38% of the Hispanic voters, and 40% of the Asian voters.

President Reagan only got 9% of the African American vote in 1984. That’s the same 9% GOP presidential candidates have averaged ever since, which means Trump is breaking new ground.

Anyone who doesn't see what's coming down the pipe in 2020, is in for a major disappointment.

So he lost 10% of republicans. If you think he has 35% of black voters and 38% of Hispanic voters, you're nuts, but we already knew that.
Link?

1. 90% is 10% less than full support by his own party.
2. Poll: Black Americans' opposition to Trump is pushing them to vote in 2020
3. Hispanic voters’ support for Trump drops in 10 states

304-232 is barely?

Yes.
You are nuts,
Trump's victory margin smaller than total Stein votes in key swing states

That would mean that Trump originally had the support of 100% of the Republicans, which is false. One thing you can bet on though, is that more Republicans support him now, than they did in 2016.

304-232 is barely?

Yes.
You are nuts,

If that was in any way relevant, Jill Stain would would be President now.

304-232 is barely?

Yes.
You are nuts,

71% of Republicans want Mitch McConnell to call witnesses at Trump impeachment trial, new poll shows

What the Newsweak article doesn't tell you is that 71% of the Republicans want to see Hunter Biden and Joe Biden sweating like slowly-roasting pigs, while they're being grilled on the stand.

Add me to the list of Republicans wanting to call the Bidens up to be witlesses. Being the utter scumbags they are, I bet they'd rat each other out and give enough evidence to send one or both of them to the ass-pound prison.

304-232 is barely?

Yes.
You are nuts,

What a dumb remark.

It was even dumber to insinuate that Jill Stein was more popular than President Trump. Hillary would have been a disaster, but Jill Stein?

:laughing0301:

It was even dumber to insinuate that Jill Stein was more popular than President Trump.

That's not what I said dumb ass. Get someone to explain it to you.

Trump is president for life? Bow before Zod?

no thanks! hard pass!

China is our enemy and they have a "President for life."

If we're going to beat China, we have to be as powerful as they are, and one-up them, using their own rules.

Therefore, I nominate President Trump as "President For Life." :04:

It was even dumber to insinuate that Jill Stein was more popular than President Trump.

That's not what I said dumb ass. Get someone to explain it to you.

Evidently I will have to have someone explain it to me. You don't seem to be articulate enough to do that. :04:

Forum List

Back