Trump considers violating the Constitution by replacing Muslims with veterans in the TSA

That happened in a grocery store here. Except they got replaced with normal Aussies.

It was sad. The place got hipster after that. I can't get a moments peace there.

Muslim chicks rock!

dress codes in jobs do not violate the constitution. PEOPLE ADAPT to the dress codes.
Delete your comment, or be embarrassed Top US court rules for Muslim woman denied Abercrombie job over hijab

still not true------Abercrombie does not have a dress code-----it has a "look" code. TSA security people either have or should have a very SPECIFIC DRESS CODE------they are working in a
semi-policing situation-------not selling fashion
But when they do, it's awesome!

dress codes in jobs do not violate the constitution. PEOPLE ADAPT to the dress codes.
Delete your comment, or be embarrassed Top US court rules for Muslim woman denied Abercrombie job over hijab

still not true------Abercrombie does not have a dress code-----it has a "look" code. TSA security people either have or should have a very SPECIFIC DRESS CODE------they are working in a
But when they do, it's awesome!

you got something nice from the guy at baggage check?

Donald Trump said he is considering replacing hijab-wearing Muslims with veterans in the TSA.

Trump 'Looking At' Replacing Hijab-Wearing TSA Staff With Vets

As you may know, this would be unconstitutional because we cannot discriminate based on religion.
We should not elect a man who does not know the US Constitution.

Federal law prohibits workplace discrimination based on religion. In order to be non-discriminatory, a workplace must allow reasonable accommodations to employees who have special needs based on religious convictions.

Donald Trump said he is considering replacing hijab-wearing Muslims with veterans in the TSA.

Trump 'Looking At' Replacing Hijab-Wearing TSA Staff With Vets

As you may know, this would be unconstitutional because we cannot discriminate based on religion.
We should not elect a man who does not know the US Constitution.

Federal law prohibits workplace discrimination based on religion. In order to be non-discriminatory, a workplace must allow reasonable accommodations to employees who have special needs based on religious convictions.

yes----"REASONABLE" There are ways to keep ones hair covered without wearing something that is OBVIOUSLY ASSOCIATED WITH A SPECIFIC RELIGION. Muslim women are supposed to cover their hair------they do not HAVE TO do it with some medieval Arabic contraption.

I go to church on Sunday. I don't walk around my work space handing out communion and praying.
You want to pray - go to church.
You want to work - get into the fucking STANDARD uniform (that's why it's called UNIFORM), do you job, or fucking resign.
Need it dumbed-down more. idiot?

Think about that for a moment. Abercrombie has a "look" code. As if there is any substantial difference between that and a dress code for the sake of alleged discrimination and reasonable accommodations. But in either event, Abercrombie, as a company selling "fashion" (as you put it) has a significant interest in their employees having exactly the kind of look that the company deems consistent with its intended marketing appeal.

The TSA has zero interest in fashion. Their interest is properly screening would-be passengers for the safety of everyone.

Abercrombie has a far superior claim that allowing a hijab for religious purposes infringes upon them in an unreasonable way. Yet even in their case they were wrong. The TSA has absolutely no interest at stake, and therefore has less of a leg to stand on than Abercrombie every could.

Last edited:

Think about that for a moment. Abercrombie has a "look" code. As if there is any substantial difference between that and a dress code for the sake of alleged discrimination and reasonable accommodations. But in either event, Abercrombie, as a company selling "fashion" (as you put it) has a significant interest in their employees having exactly the kind of look that the company deems consistent with its intended marketing appeal.

The TSA has zero interest in fashion. Their interest is properly screening would-be passengers for the safety of everyone.

Abercrombie has a far superior claim that allowing a hijab for religious purposes infringes upon them in an unreasonable way. Yet even in their case they were wrong. The TSA has absolutely no interest at stake, and therefore has less of a leg to stand on than Abercrombie every could.

nope---regarding the TSA---there are all kinds of reasons
that the RELIGION of a worker should not be ADVERTISED
AND OBVIOUS publically---thus persons with religious dress
issues should ACCOMODATE to the code that makes OBVIOUSLY religious garb-----unacceptable----whether that is a giant cross or star of David----or a medieval Arabic HIJAB. It is a policing job and MORE logically carefully controlled than
a person selling sweaters. As to Abercrombie-----if the court ruled that it MUST ALLOW medieval Arabic ---style of dress---I consider the ruling idiotic

I go to church on Sunday. I don't walk around my work space handing out communion and praying.

That's good for you. That would probably lead to complaints about harassment.

You want to work - get into the fucking STANDARD uniform (that's why it's called UNIFORM), do you job, or fucking resign.
Need it dumbed-down more. idiot?

Thank you, no. I have no need for you to dumb it down any further. What I do need is for you to now elevate the matter to a far more intelligent level.

Every employer has a right to set a dress code or uniform policy. But every employer also has an obligation that they will not create or maintain any policy that discriminates against people based on religious beliefs. In order to accomplish this, every policy must include allowances for reasonable accommodations for every employee for religious purposes.

Is that too intelligent for you, idiot?

still not true------Abercrombie does not have a dress code-----it has a "look" code.
I'm going to have to embarrass you again. Samuel Alito, conservative like you, said in his opinion,
"She was rejected because her scarf violated Abercrombie’s dress code for employees."
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...WlBtPlYZ1fBV9U_HA&sig2=U2mdg236mmwlC6xPW4Beaw

so? that would make sense if the "SCARF" was of a medieval design or arrangement. Why would I be
"embarrassed" ? The religion does not require that the muslim announce----"SEE? I WEAR ARAB STUFF ----I AM MUSLIM"

Forum List

Back