Trump congratulates Argentine libertarian Milei on election win

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I don't know this politician but I am disgusted that a British reporter (and other media) called him out as a "far right politician". Why in the F are libertarians referred to as "far right"? Far right is fascism, not libertarianism. No wonder the British are failing. We need less government not more (especialy in Police States). Even the comments laughed at the moniker and said it is a badge of honor to.be called far right now because these fools keep misrepresenting libertarians MSN

I don't know this politician but I am disgusted that a British reporter (and other media) called him out as a "far right politician". Why in the F are libertarians referred to as "far right"? Far right is fascism, not libertarianism. No wonder the British are failing. We need less government not more (especialy in Police States). Even the comments laughed at the moniker and said it is a badge of honor to.be called far right now because these fools keep misrepresenting libertarians MSN

He also ran as a Capitalist nationalist who embraced Donald Trump.

In fact, the Donald has already congratulated him.

This will be fun to see how long a libertarian can last for before tanking the Argentinian economy.

No, fascism is leftist.

Libertarians are indeed "far right", when compared to the neo-Marxist lunatics masquerading as "liberals" today.

Good on the Argentinians.

Actually, the left are the fascists.

But you poor slobs from Canuckistan are all generally very tragically ignorant.

Forum List

Back