Trump completes deal with Mexico on trade

I suppose everyone is celebrating now, just like they did, seconds after Trump made that 'deal' with Kim un/North Korea, when Trump announced to the world that, "North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat to the US."

Yep; start busting those pinatas folks.

Hey rookie shitbag.....we just got thousands more jobs in American factories....you don't like it shag your smelly ass down to Venezuela where you belong.

I suppose everyone is celebrating now, just like they did, seconds after Trump made that 'deal' with Kim un/North Korea, when Trump announced to the world that, "North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat to the US."

Hey rookie shitbag.....we just got thousands more jobs in American factories....you don't like it shag your smelly ass down to Venezuela where you belong.

Yes; I understand you have extreme cerebral challenges but that isn't my problem

Yes; I understand you have extreme cerebral challenges but that isn't my problem

You have no idea what your problems are, that much is obvious.

Forum List

Back