Trump collects $150 as a "Small Business" for 911 damages

Donnie's net worth $10 Billion $

Trump Tower valued at $400 million

duping the system for $150 thousand dollars ... PRICELESS.

If he met the qualifications legally who gives a shit?

Lots of people qualify for lots of government handouts that they don't need

He qualified so why shouldn't a business worth $400 million grab another 150k for NOTHING ...

Makin' them deals !!!!

Donald Trump Took $150,000 After 9/11 Because He Was A "Small Business" Owner | RedState

Wow, that's 3.75% of what Obama's last Hawaii Vacation cost!

deflect much? ... stay on topic

I am on topic. There is this enormous scrutiny aimed at trying to find dirt on Trump. If the law allowed him to take the money, then he had every right to do so.

I don't see that Sanders not taking deductions to minimize his taxes.

And then there are the biggest deadbeats of them all: the Obamas and the Clintons.

If he met the qualifications legally who gives a shit?

Lots of people qualify for lots of government handouts that they don't need

Trump Tower didn't get so much as a crack in a window ... why would Trumpbots give shit if Donnie is a con artist.

Donnie's net worth $10 Billion $

Trump Tower valued at $400 million

duping the system for $150 thousand dollars ... PRICELESS.
The man is a walking talking POS

Agreed, I assume you are talking about Siete...

This is how government programs work - idiotically. However, I am very suspicious about that text. Could it be that the benefits are for small businesses, and Trump happened to own a small business? That would make a lot more sense.

I smell liberal regressive lies all over that text.

He qualified so why shouldn't a business worth $400 million grab another 150k for NOTHING ...

Makin' them deals !!!!

Donald Trump Took $150,000 After 9/11 Because He Was A "Small Business" Owner | RedState

I am on topic. There is this enormous scrutiny aimed at trying to find dirt on Trump. If the law allowed him to take the money, then he had every right to do so.

And then there are the biggest deadbeats of them all: the Obamas and the Clintons.

oh BOO HOO ... poor Donnie. like the freaking right hasn't been slinging shit on Clinton for the last 3 years ...scrutiny my ass ..Trump wanted to become a public figure, he got it, now deal with everything that comes with it.

the shit slinging has just begun.

Makin' them deals !!!!

oh BOO HOO ... poor Donnie. like the freaking right hasn't been slinging shit on Clinton for the last 3 years ...scrutiny my ass ..Trump wanted to become a public figure, he got it, now deal with everything that comes with it.

Keep it up. Trump is going to slaughter hiLIARy in the press.

Makin' them deals !!!!

Clintons filled 33 yrs of Tax returns.
Drumpf….0

Whats he hiding?

Makin' them deals !!!!

Drumpf….0

Whats he hiding?

The Clinton's personal tax returns are irrelevant. Their real money is in the Clinton Foundation Slush Fund.

Makin' them deals !!!!

Donnie is so far behind Clinton with Hispanics, Blacks and Women as noted by the PRESS his con artist ass is toast.

Donnie is so far behind Clinton with Hispanics, Blacks and Women as noted by the PRESS his con artist ass is toast.

Think that if it gives you comfort, bub. Trump isn't being investigated by the FBI for violations of the Espionage Act and for committing Fraud with his Foundation.

Makin' them deals !!!!

Drumpf….0

Whats he hiding?

The Clinton's personal tax returns are irrelevant. Their real money is in the Clinton Foundation Slush Fund.

and those records have been released too ....

Audited Financial Statements & IRS Form 990s
2014 | 2013 | 2013 amended | 2012 | 2012 amended | 2011 | 2011 amended | 2010 | 2010 amended | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998

Donnies turn !

Forum List

Back