Trump classified documents trial date set for Aug. 14

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
A Florida federal judge on Tuesday scheduled the criminal trial of former President Donald Trump for his alleged illegal retention of classified government documents to begin Aug. 14.

But legal experts do not expect the trial to begin so early, given the time needed to resolve legal issues before a jury starts hearing testimony and being presented with evidence.

Trump classified documents trial date set for Aug. 14

Prepare yourselves for an onslaught of delaying tactics from the Orange Obstructionist.

Trump and his followers should want this to happen as soon as possible so that Trump is vindicated long before the primary season starts.

I'd start a poll/pool on when the trial actually starts.
But it depends upon how good Trumps lawyers are.
I think he's scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
Pity, he shouldn't have to die in prison for mishandling documents.

Anyone who does not know Joe, Feinstein, Pelosi, Schiff, Obama, Schumer, most of the African American caucus and others just to start are not corrupted are fools.

Trump and his followers should want this to happen as soon as possible so that Trump is vindicated long before the primary season starts.
Makes sense, if they think he's innocent. In Trump's mind, he no doubt thinks his best chances lie in delaying the trial until after the election when winning will preclude prosecution.
Such a possibility existing, even a remote possibility, puts the depravity of Trump and his Following on full display.

Even if found guilty he would not go to prison.

But yeah, he is scraping the bottom of the barrel, due to his own words and actions.

He has always been his own worst enemy

Even if found guilty he would not go to prison.

But yeah, he is scraping the bottom of the barrel, due to his own words and actions.

He has always been his own worst enemy
I still truly believe Trump is above the law. Some how, some way, he will just suck in all this attention focused on him and continue his insane shit show with about half of the Republican Party worshiping him. He was insisting last night, over and over he won in 2020.

All of Trump's problems are the result of his terrible decision and actions.

All he had to do was give the stolen documents back and he wouldn't even be in trouble, instead he did the exact opposite and lied about them and got in even more trouble.

There needs to come a time where the failed GOP are held accountable for their terrible decisions in life, instead of always blaming everybody else.

The 6th Amendment provides a defendant the Right to a speedy trial and Trump should take advantage of it.
He's innocent till proven guilty in the eyes of the law.

Makes sense, if they think he's innocent. In Trump's mind, he no doubt thinks his best chances lie in delaying the trial until after the election when winning will preclude prosecution.
Such a possibility existing, even a remote possibility, puts the depravity of Trump and his Following on full display.
DEPRAVITY?

Joe showering with Ashley...
Hunter fucking everything....
Democrats pushing their DEVIANT BEHAVIORS

1687279510482.png

1687279527205.png

That's depravity.

All of Trump's problems are the result of his terrible decision and actions.
All he had to do was give the stolen documents back and he wouldn't even be in trouble, instead he did the exact opposite and lied about them and got in even more trouble.
There needs to come a time where the failed GOP are held accountable for their terrible decisions in life, instead of always blaming everybody else.
Very true.

But you still need to reconcile the facts that Biden stole classified documents. Giving them back is not a "get out of jail free" card.

Trump was advised by Fitton based on the Clinton sock drawer tapes that what he took became his personal property.

So the court case will test the Clinton tapes precedent. We both know that the double standard will kick in and fuck Trump.

Very true.

But you still need to reconcile the facts that Biden stole classified documents. Giving them back is not a "get out of jail free" card.

Trump was advised by Fitton based on the Clinton sock drawer tapes that what he took became his personal property.

So the court case will test the Clinton tapes precedent. We both know that the double standard will kick in and fuck Trump.
The Clinton tapes will not be allowed into evidence, as it has nothing to do with the case against Mr. Trump.

Forum List

Back