Trump caves on vaccine: Tells Americans to get it

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Former President Donald Trump said that he recommends that people get the COVID-19 vaccine, even as a poll shows that about half of Republican men are reluctant to be inoculated.

A Fox News host on Tuesday asked the former president, who called in, whether he would “recommend to our audience that they get the vaccine,” noting that Trump himself had been vaccinated.

Trump and his wife, Melania, quietly received the vaccine while at the White House in January, according to reports earlier this month. Other political leaders have been vaccinated in public settings in order to encourage more people to get the shot once they’re eligible.

It's about time. Better late than never, I guess.

Former President Donald Trump said that he recommends that people get the COVID-19 vaccine, even as a poll shows that about half of Republican men are reluctant to be inoculated.

A Fox News host on Tuesday asked the former president, who called in, whether he would “recommend to our audience that they get the vaccine,” noting that Trump himself had been vaccinated.

Trump and his wife, Melania, quietly received the vaccine while at the White House in January, according to reports earlier this month. Other political leaders have been vaccinated in public settings in order to encourage more people to get the shot once they’re eligible.

Why would he "cave in" on the vaccines he produced?

He also as ll but claimed to have invented the vaccines himself, claiming that the vaccines wouldn't have been ready for 5 years if he hadn't been president.

I guess we're all supposed to forget about the fact that he sometimes hinted that he was willing to sabotage the vaccines if he lost the rlection

Lakhota and the HuffPo have struck again!!!

Former President Donald Trump said that he recommends that people get the COVID-19 vaccine,.....

Lakhota - What is 'about time'?

and

What is 'Better late than never...'?

He also as ll but claimed to have invented the vaccines himself, claiming that the vaccines wouldn't have been ready for 5 years if he hadn't been president.

I guess we're all supposed to forget about the fact that he sometimes hinted that he was willing to sabotage the vaccines if he lost the rlection

Links to your quotes, please.
Very interested in what you have to say.

tia

Yay! Hope it helps!

always-S.jpg

Really? Who was it that made effective vaccines available before the year 2021, just as he promised?

Are you naturally ignorant on this subject or do you work at it intentionally?

Because he spent most of 2020 claiming that the covid 19 virus was a hoax created by the Democrats and China to overthrow his presidency in a coup. He claimed that the vaccines were hoax and that the virus would magically disappear following the election.

There have even been some conspiracy theories on the far right that high level Republicans like Herman Cain who have died from covid-19 were actually assassinated by the Democrats and China, conspiracy theories which have been promoted and supported by Trump and his supporters.

And let's get one thing straight Trump did nothing to produce the vaccines they were already being produced by private companies while he was still pretending the virus didn't exist. He was doing his best in 2020 to stem the development of the virus hinting that it would only be released if he one re-election.

Because he spent most of 2020 claiming that the covid 19 virus was a hoax created by the Democrats and China to overthrow his presidency in a coup. He claimed that the vaccines were hoax and that the virus would magically disappear following the election.

There have even been some conspiracy theories on the far right that high level Republicans like Herman Cain who have died from covid-19 were actually assassinated by the Democrats and China, conspiracy theories which have been promoted and supported by Trump and his supporters.

And let's get one thing straight Trump did nothing to produce the vaccines they were already being produced by private companies while he was still pretending the virus didn't exist. He was doing his best in 2020 to stem the development of the virus hinting that it would only be released if he one re-election.
Bull. Why would he have spent billions to produce and purchase the Trump vaccine? Be grateful for that and all the free stuff Trump and the taxpayer has given you.

When was he telling people not to get it? Seems to me that was demos

When was he telling people not to get it? Seems to me that was demos
Didn't he call COVID a hoax? Why would people get a vaccine for a hoax?

That's how. Have a good night!
Listen you prissy little faggot, he called the politicization of the Chinese virus a hoax.

What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

what's your point?

your OP is crap and this is why:
1. HuffPost-AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
they are blatantly RACIST/anti-white/CRAP
2. they say a POLL!!!!!!
how many times are you people going to post POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? they are WORTHLESS

“…the former president…”

So glad Trump is gone – America is far better off.

I think you will be changing your mind on that and it won't take long. The stuttering fuck is already showing how incompetent he is.

He handcuffed ICE and we have thousands of illegals pouring across the border, many of whom have the Chinese virus.

He shut down the Keystone pipeline and threw over 11,000 in the unemployment line. He stopped drilling for oil and natural gas on all Fed land. He wants to end fracking so get ready for higher gas prices which are already going up.

Oh and when his EO's kick in and he institutes his green shit I'd bet those that voted for his stupid ass will be regretting it big time.

Forum List

Back