Trump Case:New York Executive Law 63(12) - empowers the attorney general to go to court and seize assets. what precedents are there?

I had a VA buyer once.

100% disable Nam vet.

The VA appraised my home $30k under the agreed sales price and would not give the 100% DISABLED VETERAN THE LOAN.

They wanted me to eat $30k.

FUCK OFF.

It sold 2 weeks later for $40k above the VA appraisal.

THE BUYERS BANK APPRAISED MY HOME $40,000 higher than the VA a mere 2 weeks later. :laughing0301:

My point is that THE FUCKING LENDER RUNS THE SHOW AND HOLDS THE CARDS.

Have any of you cult fucks ever actually owned a home?

Another way to look at this is that I earned $40k extra in 2 weeks. That is an effective $1 million/ year salary that I got for 2 weeks….and the VA FUCKED a 100% disabled Vietnam veteran.

I cant make it make sense.

Last edited:
Still no precedents?

Come on, cult…..never ever ever been used for prosecution other than the sitting Presidents leading oppoenent during an election year?

Seems legit. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And to you cult fucks….this does not seem suspicious?

A PREVIOUSLY NEVER PROSECUTED STATUTE WAS USED AND ONE MAN MADE THE VERDICT.

NO WITNESSES. BANK WERE NOT ALLOWED TO TESTIFY.

Banana Republic bullshit. If you are good with it because you do not like Trump, I cant wait for it to happen to you and your family…because it will.

No precedent. One judge summary judgement.

NO DISCLOSED MATH TO GET TO $455m fine.

Engoron should be indicted for corruption. He should get no witnesses and a summary judgement of life in prison. Sounds fair….right?

You might find Florida Law very interesting.
That's a horrible law that other states have implemented. So some homeowners benefit while other homeowners, even next door get royally screwed. I looked at the Florida home market yesterday. Prices jacked through the roof and property taxes on par with blue states. With all the other crap in Florida, sky high insurance, tornados, hurricanes, flooding, sky high utilities, and I'm hearing from friends in Florida so many people have flooded into the area it's a traffic nightmare, I think smart money looks elsewhere.

I hope they will be, but who knows.

Engoron should be in prison...absolutely disgusting abuse of power of the highest order.

There was no abuse of power. Trump broke the law.

No one can explain how he came up with $455m fine with no victims.

It's explained in the report.

WHAT WAS MADOFF FINED? SBF? THEY STOLE BILLIONS.

You blue fuckers are trying to get a battleship chain through the eye of a needle. It aint fucking going to work.
It would be unfortunate if holding people accountable for crimes didn't work.

How could the bank give Stewart a loan on a $740,000 valued residence that he sold for $17.5m.

If…the..bank..loaned…Stewart…money…he committed fraud.

Explain to me specifically how the situtations are not similar.

Doesn't matter, its the bank's job to ensure that the collateral used to secure any loan is adequate.
Banks must do their own evaluation of what properties/collateral is worth, or they don't lend.
I told my bank my house was worth $85M, they laughed and stamped my loan application DENIED!

Please see post-20 above
Yes. He was charged with fraud in the second degree. What the banks did or thought is not relevant. He falsified records. The bank going along with it doesn't change that fact.

Based on your logic it is a wonder these forms ask that information at all if it doesn't matter what you put.

What's the point?

How could the bank give Stewart a loan on a $740,000 valued residence that he sold for $17.5m.

If…the..bank..loaned…Stewart…money…he committed fraud.

Explain to me specifically how the situtations are not similar.
What fraud did Stewart commit?

What did he claim his apartment was worth when he applied for a loan?

Yes. He was charged with fraud in the second degree. What the banks did or thought is not relevant. He falsified records. The bank going along with it doesn't change that fact. Based on your logic it is a wonder these forms ask that information at all if it doesn't matter what you put.
What's the point?
You still aren't getting it.
1. Who said he falsified records? Political hacks.
2. The point is that when you do business YOU need to verify the data and NOT rely on what someone puts on a form.
3. Banks have Risk Management staff whose job it is to verify financial data.

You still aren't getting it.
1. Who said he falsified records? Political hacks.

The courts.

2. The point is that when you do business YOU need to verify the data and NOT rely on what someone puts on a form.

You would think they would do that but regardless of what the banks did or didn't do, Trump submitted fraudulent forms.

3. Banks have Risk Management staff whose job it is to verify financial data.
They didn't do a good job then.

The courts.

You would think they would do that but regardless of what the banks did or didn't do, Trump submitted fraudulent forms.

They didn't do a good job then.
1. Not "the courts", judge Engeron. Engeron said Mar-a-Lago is worth $18m. He's a garden variety hack. Along with Letitia who ran on "getting Trump". The political hackery won't last too much longer. The appeals court already cut the bond amount. The Letitia James case is toast.

2. The forms were not fraudulent, the AG and judge are fraudulent. The forms had estimates of values. There is no exact answer, property values fluctuate. The banks made money, there was no victim. In "fraud" there needs to be a victim.

3. The banks made money, Their risk managers did a good job.

Doesn't matter, its the bank's job to ensure that the collateral used to secure any loan is adequate.
Banks must do their own evaluation of what properties/collateral is worth, or they don't lend.

It absolutely does so matter. The character of the borrower matters a great deal.

It doesn’t matter what collateral you have, unless it’s stocks or bonds and you can just cash them in. I don’t want a lender who lies, cheats and steals from me. Period.

If you’re honest with me, I’ll work with to help you and your business succeed. I’ll give you a fair deal and we’ll both make money.

Lie to me and I won’t lend to you. Period. That’s why American banks stop lending to Donald Trump in the year 2000. He was lying. He was cheating and he was stealing from them. They were done with them.

Don’t pretend it didn’t happen, or it didn’t matter because he paid the loans back, or that the bankers didn’t care. Clearly they did care or they would’ve continue doing business with him.

Actually in the US "Caveat Emptor" (buyer beware) is controlling.
The buyer/lender needs to confirm details before executing the purchase.

caveat emptor /ĕmp′tôr″/

noun​

1. The axiom or principle in commerce that the buyer alone is responsible for assessing the quality of a purchase before buying.
  2. A commercial principle that without a warranty the buyer takes upon himself the risk of quality.

A borrower isn’t selling the lender anything. The borrower is asking the lender to enter into a long-term contract of mutual trust. No long-term relationship of mutual trust can happen when the person asking you to trust him, starts out by lying to you.

1. Not "the courts", judge Engeron. Engeron said Mar-a-Lago is worth $18m. He's a garden variety hack. Along with Letitia who ran on "getting Trump". The political hackery won't last too much longer. The appeals court already cut the bond amount. The Letitia James case is toast.

2. The forms were not fraudulent, the AG and judge are fraudulent. The forms had estimates of values. There is no exact answer, property values fluctuate. The banks made money, there was no victim. In "fraud" there needs to be a victim.

3. The banks made money, Their risk managers did a good job.

Judge Engoran did not say that Mar-a-Lago was worth $18 million. The judge did not place any value on any single Trump owned property.

I strongly suggest you go and read the actual VERDICT and what the Judge really did say. What you’ve posted here is Donald Trump’s version of what the judge said, and none of it is true.

Not once ever judge even suggest that Mar-a-Lago was worth $18 million. Donald Trump and the Trump corporation told the county Mar-a-Lago was worth $20 million in 2020.

Donald Trump continues to lie and slander the people who are prosecuting him as part of his election campaign. He continues to mischaracterize the prosecutions of the numerous operations over the for decades as some sort of political persecution.

Donald Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him president. A trial that began long before he’s so much is announced. He was running his prep for president. He was a crack before you elected him. And he was a crook when he was president and he said he was a crook after he left office.

When you lay down with a dog and get up with fleas.

Forum List

Back