Trump Cares More About Families Than Obama

I'd like to see a link to President Obama being against prosecuting anyone for murder regardless of immigration status.

Here's a neat fact: Immigrants, regardless of immigration status, commit crimes at a lower rate than native born Americans. If you really wanna cut crime you need more of them, not less.

It's a sad thing that those people lost loved ones, but far more people have lost loved ones to american citizens.

tRumps little thing was just a publicity stunt.

It was much worse than a publicity stunt, it was an exploitation of their grief. He used these people, and his words were not based on empathy, it was a machination of a warped mind.

AAz260U.img

Say what you want to say about Trump, but what he did for those Angel families was a beautiful and touching gesture -- I don't recall Obama or democrats ever giving a damn about the victims of illegal immigrants -- in fact, if I remember correctly -- Obama was against prosecuting illegal immigrants for murder in many instances.

It was a real cool thing for Trump to sign the pictures of the victims for the family to have as a keepsake...It makes the zero tolerance policy that much clearer to understand -- if we do not keep this policy, tens of millions of illegals will converge on this country and infest it and hundreds of thousands of citizens will be raped and murdered.
Trump cares so much, he made jokes. He got a really good laugh when he said the guy on the right looks like Tom Selleck. Even the mom was laughing. Ha ha so funny. My dead son is a punchline at a Trump hate event.

Neither one of those looks like a 10 month old baby being ripped from it's mother's arms which you seem to find perfectly fine.

What kind of people are you?

Trump cares all right.

5343-1516509308-552dedb20a3f97f864c538e3f4025ed7.jpg

I wonder what the guy standing behind Trump is thinking? His expression says it all.

That guy standing behind him is glad Trump is helping. Unlike such fools as Clinton, W, and O .

Forum List

Back