Trump Cares More About Families Than Obama

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
AAz260U.img

Say what you want to say about Trump, but what he did for those Angel families was a beautiful and touching gesture -- I don't recall Obama or democrats ever giving a damn about the victims of illegal immigrants -- in fact, if I remember correctly -- Obama was against prosecuting illegal immigrants for murder in many instances.

It was a real cool thing for Trump to sign the pictures of the victims for the family to have as a keepsake...It makes the zero tolerance policy that much clearer to understand -- if we do not keep this policy, tens of millions of illegals will converge on this country and infest it and hundreds of thousands of citizens will be raped and murdered.

I'd like to see a link to President Obama being against prosecuting anyone for murder regardless of immigration status.

Here's a neat fact: Immigrants, regardless of immigration status, commit crimes at a lower rate than native born Americans. If you really wanna cut crime you need more of them, not less.

It's a sad thing that those people lost loved ones, but far more people have lost loved ones to american citizens.

tRumps little thing was just a publicity stunt.

Last edited:
AAz260U.img

Say what you want to say about Trump, but what he did for those Angel families was a beautiful and touching gesture -- I don't recall Obama or democrats ever giving a damn about the victims of illegal immigrants -- in fact, if I remember correctly -- Obama was against prosecuting illegal immigrants for murder in many instances.

It was a real cool thing for Trump to sign the pictures of the victims for the family to have as a keepsake...It makes the zero tolerance policy that much clearer to understand -- if we do not keep this policy, tens of millions of illegals will converge on this country and infest it and hundreds of thousands of citizens will be raped and murdered.

Was this something that had been on his calendar for sometime or something he put together in the past couple weeks?

AAz260U.img

Trump cares so much, he made jokes. He got a really good laugh when he said the guy on the right looks like Tom Selleck. Even the mom was laughing. Ha ha so funny. My dead son is a punchline at a Trump hate event.

Neither one of those looks like a 10 month old baby being ripped from it's mother's arms which you seem to find perfectly fine.

What kind of people are you?

Trump cares all right.

5343-1516509308-552dedb20a3f97f864c538e3f4025ed7.jpg

I wonder what the guy standing behind Trump is thinking? His expression says it all.

AAz260U.img

Trump once more reverts to scape goating and fear mongering

Illegal immigrants are going to kill your children. They are murderers and rapists

I'd like to see a link to President Obama being against prosecuting anyone for murder regardless of immigration status.

Here's a neat fact: Immigrants, regardless of immigration status, commit crimes at a lower rate than native born Americans. If you really wanna cut crime you need more of them, not less.

It's a sad thing that those people lost loved ones, but far more people have lost loved ones to american citizens.

“Here's a neat fact: Immigrants, regardless of immigration status, commit crimes at a lower rate than native born Americans. If you really wanna cut crime you need more of them, not less.”

A “neat fact”....you wack-jobs are so self manipulated you can’t allow yourselves to see past your nose.
Illegal aliens are the catalyst to the litters of welfare dependent, extremely criminal, highly incarcerated anchor babies.
As much as you LefTards hate it, it’s usually best to solve problems at their root. Stop the illegal cockroach from stepping foot on American soil and stop the filthy anchor from fucking over good Americans. TA-DA!
What else can I teach you?

Here’s some more “neat facts” for you....
The relationship between illegal immigrants and violent crime

Research conducted by the federal government oversight organization Judicial Watch in 2014 documents that 50 percent of all federal crimes were committed near our border with Mexico.

Of the 61,529 criminal cases filed by federal prosecutors; 40 percent or 24,746 were in court districts along the southern borders of California, Arizona and Texas.

The Western District of Texas had the nation’s most significant crime rate with over 6,300 cases filed; followed by the Southern District of Texas with slightly over 6,000 cases.

The Southern California District with nearly 4,900 cases; New Mexico with nearly 4,000 cases and Arizona with over 3,500 criminal cases ranked 3rd, 4th and 5th.

The U.S. Department of Justice documents that in 2014, 19 percent or over 12,000 criminal cases filed by prosecutors were for violent crimes; and over 22 percent or 13,300 cases were for drug related felonies.

That same year, the U.S. Sentencing Commission found that 75 percent of all criminal defendants who were convicted and sentenced for federal drug offenses were illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants were also involved in 17 percent of all drug trafficking sentences and one third of all federal prison sentences.

The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimes disproportionate to their population.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prison population of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for the crime of homicide.

The misrepresentation of comparisons in who commits crimes between illegal immigrants, legal U.S. immigrants and American citizens

The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents the criminal involvement of illegal immigrants as compared to immigrants who legally enter the U.S. and American citizens, saying that illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their counterparts. This assertion is false in most cases. Here are the vetted statistics:

In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. Only the states of Texas and Florida do illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their legal immigrant counterparts (Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned per 100,000, compared to 65 legal immigrants and Florida with 55 illegals imprisoned, compared to 68 legal immigrants).

The truth about crime, illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities

AAz260U.img

Trump cares so much, he made jokes. He got a really good laugh when he said the guy on the right looks like Tom Selleck. Even the mom was laughing. Ha ha so funny. My dead son is a punchline at a Trump hate event.

Neither one of those looks like a 10 month old baby being ripped from it's mother's arms which you seem to find perfectly fine.

Trump cares all right.

I wonder what the guy standing behind Trump is thinking? His expression says it all.
He's thinking, "aw, rdean needs a hug".

AAz260U.img

Not sure why you want to applaud the use of crime victims as props. Recently, we had the anniversary of Dylan Root’s actions…were they invited to the WH for a photo op? Oh, wait, they wouldn’t not help the agenda. All pols do it; they all suck for doing it. As for the signing…disgusting.

“Here's a neat fact: Immigrants, regardless of immigration status, commit crimes at a lower rate than native born Americans. If you really wanna cut crime you need more of them, not less.”

A “neat fact”....you wack-jobs are so self manipulated you can’t allow yourselves to see past your nose.
Illegal aliens are the catalyst to the litters of welfare dependent, extremely criminal, highly incarcerated anchor babies.
As much as you LefTards hate it, it’s usually best to solve problems at their root. Stop the illegal cockroach from stepping foot on American soil and stop the filthy anchor from fucking over good Americans. TA-DA!

Research conducted by the federal government oversight organization Judicial Watch in 2014 documents that 50 percent of all federal crimes were committed near our border with Mexico.

Of the 61,529 criminal cases filed by federal prosecutors; 40 percent or 24,746 were in court districts along the southern borders of California, Arizona and Texas.

The Western District of Texas had the nation’s most significant crime rate with over 6,300 cases filed; followed by the Southern District of Texas with slightly over 6,000 cases.

The Southern California District with nearly 4,900 cases; New Mexico with nearly 4,000 cases and Arizona with over 3,500 criminal cases ranked 3rd, 4th and 5th.

The U.S. Department of Justice documents that in 2014, 19 percent or over 12,000 criminal cases filed by prosecutors were for violent crimes; and over 22 percent or 13,300 cases were for drug related felonies.

That same year, the U.S. Sentencing Commission found that 75 percent of all criminal defendants who were convicted and sentenced for federal drug offenses were illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants were also involved in 17 percent of all drug trafficking sentences and one third of all federal prison sentences.

The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S.

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders.

Illegal immigrants clearly commit a level of violent and drug related crimes disproportionate to their population.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prison population of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for the crime of homicide.

The misrepresentation of comparisons in who commits crimes between illegal immigrants, legal U.S. immigrants and American citizens

The pro-illegal immigrant lobby consistently misrepresents the criminal involvement of illegal immigrants as compared to immigrants who legally enter the U.S. and American citizens, saying that illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their counterparts. This assertion is false in most cases. Here are the vetted statistics:

In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.

In New York, over three times as many illegal immigrants or 169, are imprisoned for crimes per 100,000, as compared to only 48 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. Only the states of Texas and Florida do illegal immigrants commit less crimes than their legal immigrant counterparts (Texas with 54.5 illegals imprisoned per 100,000, compared to 65 legal immigrants and Florida with 55 illegals imprisoned, compared to 68 legal immigrants).

You are quoting a rwnj blog that throws your statistics in doubt.

But.lets assume they are correct. You are wuoting them without really thinking about it.

40% of all federal.crimes are committed close to the border. Well duh. A huge percentage of federal prosecutions are illegal border crossing. Feds are rarely involved in property crimes or murders/assaults. So that statistic is pretty misleading.

Thats just one example.

As far as "what you can teach me"?

I have no desire to learn anything from hate-mongering brainwashed conservitards.

But.lets assume they are correct. You are wuoting them without really thinking about it.

40% of all federal.crimes are committed close to the border. Well duh. A huge percentage of federal prosecutions are illegal border crossing. Feds are rarely involved in property crimes or murders/assaults. So that statistic is pretty misleading.

Thats just one example.

I have no desire to learn anything from hate-mongering brainwashed conservitards.

WTF, why learn anything? Ignorance must be bliss.

Thats just one example.

You must have missed this.

In California alone, over 2,400 illegal immigrants out of a total prison population of 130,000 are imprisoned in the state’s prison system for the crime of homicide.”

And this...

“In California, there are just over 92 illegal immigrants imprisoned for every 100,000 illegals as compared to 74 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants. In Arizona, the rate is nearly 69 illegals imprisoned for every 100,000, as compared to 54 citizens and legal non-citizen immigrants.”

Why do you hate our sovereignty and the U.S. Constitution?
You an anchor baby? Come clean bud.

I'm just watching a true-crime crime show about a white father-and-son pair who lived in the woods, and kidnapped, raped, beat, chained, terrorized, threatened, and then shot a young woman in the woods and told her she had to be the "wife" of the son. They didn't look illegal.

Trying to pin all or most crime on "illegals" is ludicrous.

As for trump's "visit," it is the action of a cheap whore.

That is another fake news left wing myth and lie.
NEW RESEARCH: The impact of illegal aliens on crime rates, data codebook and "do file" - Crime Prevention Research Center
The Left Wingers are ashamed of their criminals, so they try to hide the real statistics.

AAz260U.img

Trump cares all right.

Those are hurricane victims, not victims of illegal immigrant rapists and murderers.

Fake news, Mexicans totally commit more crimes than Native Americans -- Native Americans mainly commit casino related crimes which is just a fraction of what illegals do

Trumpian Logic

I am justified in breaking up immigrant families because they will rape and kill our people

AAz260U.img

Trump cares all right.

I remember that crazy left wingers threatening Bush when he was going to New Orleans to see the Katrina damage

Obviously the heartless liberal bigots just don't care about the over 4000 people per year who are murdered by undocumented Democrats

AAz260U.img

Trump cares all right.

Those are hurricane victims, not victims of illegal immigrant rapists and murderers.
Maybe it would help if Trump offered them paper towels

Forum List

Back