Trump cannot believe the American voter is so stupid and gullible

In private conversations Donald Trump is saying he cannot believe how stupid and gullible the American voters are. He ran for President as a lark. He purposely made outlandish statements as part of the lark. He figured he would never come close to receiving the Republican nomination.

Now he is asking his friends "what the hell do I do now?"
It happened with the Magic Neeeeeegro, why not Trump?
Do you realize your comment is that from someone with a very sick mind; not funny.
Very sad, may God help you.
God is with me always. One of the reasons I did not go near Obabble.
There is no god you crazy ole perverted, racist coot. god is an nonexistent entity created by man to help him deal with his mortality.
What if you are wrong. One thing is for sure. Man is not perfect. All men and women make mistakes. No one is perfect.

In private conversations Donald Trump is saying he cannot believe how stupid and gullible the American voters are. He ran for President as a lark. He purposely made outlandish statements as part of the lark. He figured he would never come close to receiving the Republican nomination.

So basically this is a thread based on a pack of lies, got it. :eusa_hand:

It happened with the Magic Neeeeeegro, why not Trump?
Do you realize your comment is that from someone with a very sick mind; not funny.
Very sad, may God help you.
God is with me always. One of the reasons I did not go near Obabble.
There is no god you crazy ole perverted, racist coot. god is an nonexistent entity created by man to help him deal with his mortality.
Yo, Very Odiferous Rectum....GFY.

Nonsense. Nobody spends millions of their own money on a "lark".

It wasn't a lark, it was an effort to further his brand... Corporations regularly spend millions to further their brands... Little did he know... Never did he think ...

Nonsense. He gave up a TV show that netted him at least $30 million a year and placed him in the homes of millions of people who watch his show. If he wanted to improve his "brand" he had the perfect vehicle.

Yeah, because people on television shows never tire of playing the same role over and over again and stay on shows their entire lives...

After voting in Obama not just once, but twice, is there any reason to doubt the stupidity of the American voter?
People who voted for and supported the worst president in 50 years or more gwb, should hide their heads in shame and not be allowed to vote ever again

So basically this is a thread based on a pack of lies, got it. :eusa_hand:
No this is not a tongue in cheek statement, it is the absolute truth.
You idiot.

A lark? Millions of his own money and you think he's just been in this for fun and games?

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffft. Give your head a shake.

It wasn't a lark, it was an effort to further his brand... Corporations regularly spend millions to further their brands... Little did he know... Never did he think ...

Nonsense. He gave up a TV show that netted him at least $30 million a year and placed him in the homes of millions of people who watch his show. If he wanted to improve his "brand" he had the perfect vehicle.

And he didn't even need to improve his brand. I don't think have the idiots on this board realize that when someone throws their hat in the ring for the Presidency the bloody hell ALL the candidates go thru.

The scrutiny. People going after family members. Long days and lonely nights away from family and friends. Food on the road. Not being able to take a shit when you want to let alone fart in public.

:lol:

It's not easy to be on the campaign trail.

Now to blow you out of the water. Trump is surrounded by many political professionals who would never ever have committed their blood, sweat and tears to back someone who was running for the Presidency for a lark.

His team is comprised of many of the very best out there who would not devote themselves to anyone not dedicated to making it to the White House.

IF he said that he was referring to you nuts who put in some JUNIOR Senator to be our President and who is now thinking of putting a corrupted Career Politician who has done nothing but gotten wealthy while serving herself and her donors.

And he didn't even need to improve his brand. I don't think have the idiots on this board realize that when someone throws their hat in the ring for the Presidency the bloody hell ALL the candidates go thru.

The scrutiny. People going after family members. Long days and lonely nights away from family and friends. Food on the road. Not being able to take a shit when you want to let alone fart in public.

What year did you run Tiny Dancer

Agreed:

A large number of Americans can't even figure out where they're supposed to pee.

Agreed:

A large number of Americans can't even figure out where they're supposed to pee.

oh yes. and you know they are most likely liberal. You go Trump:banana:

What year did you run Tiny Dancer

I know the road very very well. Used to be in the music business managing and promoting bands. Trust me. All of the above is true except I left out really crappy meals that you get after a gig and always praying you don't get e coli .

Minus the going after family members (that's only politics).

:)

Look at how those of us who are usually on the same side of things are at each other, completely disagreeing on Trump. The same holds true irl. How is Trump going to unite those who did not, and are saying they will not, vote for him? I don't know that he can win without a lot more support.

Forum List

Back