Trump Cancelled Iowa Events Due To Tornadoes...DeSantis Shows Up At Barbaque Pits In Front Of 20-50...Media Calls It A DeSantis Victory

This is how I know DeSantis isn't with us.

Because of the fawning press he has.

Some in the press called it a huge Iowa stump speech.

It was not.

DeSantis has a mountain to climb, that's for sure. The Trump Cancel Culture is a real deal. DeSantis is not only being attacked by the left. But also the Trumpbots.
Regardless of how liberal/progressive Trumps record really is, they're going to stand by Trump until it splits the party and hands the election over to Biden. That is unless they stop listening to Trump and start paying attention to Trumps actual record.
Hopefully the DeSantis team will make Trumps actual record part of his speeches, so that Trumpbots will understand just how much of a north eastern liberal/progressive Trump really is.

This is from another forum I post on, that's full of Trumpbots.

"no way I could ever vote for him. (DeSantis) Ill vote third party which I have in the past."

This is the Trump cult in action. Trying to scare people into supporting Trump. And the funny thing about this moron, is that he's opposed to the federal reserve and debt ceiling increases. But completely ignores Trump actions. (suspending the debt ceiling for 2 full years and increasing it twice). He's pro 2A, but says nothing about Trumps bump stock ban. He pro constitution and anti deep state. But says nothing about how Trump authorized the deep state and took a big fat maga-dump on the US constitution when he reauthorized FISA, NDAA and the Patriot Act.

Like I've said before, there's nothing that Trump can do, or has done that's going to end his support for his die hard supporters. Had Biden initiated the Platinum Plan or banned bumpstocks, Trump supporters heads would explode. But because Trump did it, then it's fine. It's all fine. LMOA..

Trump gave us Pelosi in 2018. Schumer, Biden/Harris in 2020.
DeSantis turned FL from purple to red.

Forum List

Back