Trump calls the media what it is...CROOKED

Trump was happy with the media reporting on him when the primaries were running, because he was getting scads of free publicity from the media.

Then, he found out to keep his place in the spotlight, he had to keep amping up the crazy to keep the media's attention.

Now? He's finally figured out that he's gone too far and is attacking the media for reporting on what he actually says.
Not just attacking the media, but possibly putting journalist in danger with his hatred of them... this guy is beyond repulsive and disgusting and I'm so wishing his demise politically, he's a nightmare that just won't go away.
What do you mean, putting journalist in danger with his hatred of them? Journalists are scum. They all need to be exterminated .... then start from the beginning with a new, honest code of reporting the news as unbiased as is possible .... without political corruption.
As long as we start with FOX fuckin news, I'm on board!!

Trump was happy with the media reporting on him when the primaries were running, because he was getting scads of free publicity from the media.

Then, he found out to keep his place in the spotlight, he had to keep amping up the crazy to keep the media's attention.

Now? He's finally figured out that he's gone too far and is attacking the media for reporting on what he actually says.
Not just attacking the media, but possibly putting journalist in danger with his hatred of them... this guy is beyond repulsive and disgusting and I'm so wishing his demise politically, he's a nightmare that just won't go away.
What do you mean, putting journalist in danger with his hatred of them? Journalists are scum. They all need to be exterminated .... then start from the beginning with a new, honest code of reporting the news as unbiased as is possible .... without political corruption.
What the hell are you talking about? I insist we start with Fox News!

Callling the media what it is and has been for the last four election cycles. They promoted the anti American, anti capitalist, divisive, totally inexperienced and unqualified Obama to the presidency, despite his background and ties to people like Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers. The first step in fixing what's wrong in this country is to call out the corrupt, lying media which has become the propaganda arm of the Democrat party.

Trump: I’m running against media, not Clinton
Blame the corporations.
Who own crooked corrupt Hillary.
No, they own the media.

And when Liberals complained about the corporate consolidation of the media, conservatives defended it.

Now live with your choice.

What the hell are you talking about? I insist we start with Fox News!
FOX News is a reaction to decades of propaganda and bias by the leftist run media, trying to interfere and transform American politics and culture. Had the media done its job, which is to report the news objectively and without having a bias and personal agenda, there wouldn't be a need for FOX news.

In other words, FOX news is a defensive mechanism that erupted out of the disease of liberal leftist biased news. If you want to cure the disease, go after its source. Once that happens, FOX news will fade away on its own.

Callling the media what it is and has been for the last four election cycles. They promoted the anti American, anti capitalist, divisive, totally inexperienced and unqualified Obama to the presidency, despite his background and ties to people like Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers. The first step in fixing what's wrong in this country is to call out the corrupt, lying media which has become the propaganda arm of the Democrat party.

Blame the corporations.
No, they own the media.

And when Liberals complained about the corporate consolidation of the media, conservatives defended it.

No the corporations who own the media also own Hillary. That's what comrade Bernie Sanders noted, before crooked Hillary and the Democrap party stole the nomination.

Blame the corporations.
No, they own the media.

No the corporations who own the media also own Hillary. That's what comrade Bernie Sanders noted, before crooked Hillary and the Democrap party stole the nomination.
Enjoy your butthurt.
4i6Ckte.gif

Ignorant Negroes have been indoctrinated into believing Trump is their worst nightmare....such chumps!

Not realizing all the democrats want is their vote....they will promise them anything to get that. That is just how the democratic party operates.

Now let us look at some reality.....will any honest negro on here tell us that he is better off today than he was when obama came into office?

The reality is that Trump would do more for da Negroes than hillary...hillar is claiming she wants to help the white middle class.....Trump is saying he wants to help the working class....see the difference...for sure Trump will ramp up the economy....creating more jobs for everybody irregrdless of color...to believe otherwise is to let the democrats continue to deceive you.

Blame the corporations.
No, they own the media.

Exactly...the clintons are worth 200 million dollars today....can anyone guess how they accumulated such wealth?

Ignorant Negroes have been indoctrinated into believing Trump is their worst nightmare....such chumps!

Not realizing all the democrats want is their vote....they will promise them anything to get that. That is just how the democratic party operates.

Now let us look at some reality.....will any honest negro on here tell us that he is better off today than he was when obama came into office?

The reality is that Trump would do more for da Negroes than hillary...hillar is claiming she wants to help the white middle class.....Trump is saying he wants to help the working class....see the difference...for sure Trump will ramp up the economy....creating more jobs for everybody irregrdless of color...to believe otherwise is to let the democrats continue to deceive you.
Democrats have been the worse thing that has happened to blacks. But they have been indoctrinated to vote for party.

Blame the corporations.
No, they own the media.

Exactly...the clintons are worth 200 million dollars today....can anyone guess how they accumulated such wealth?
What's funny is they accuse republicans of things they are far more guilty of.

What's your complaint? That they offerred her $200,000 or she didn't turn it down?
4i6Ckte.gif

You wingnuts are hilarious. You argued after the Bush Financial Crash that Wall Streeters should still get their multi-million dollar bonuses, because Capitalism.

But when Clinton accepts a large check for a speech, you all hate Capitalism.

Here's new Trump campaign honcho Steve Bannon, from Brietbart:

His other insight was that the reporters staffing the investigative units of major newspapers aren’t the liberal ideologues of conservative fever dreams but kindred souls who could be recruited into his larger enterprise. “What you realize hanging out with investigative reporters is that, while they may be personally liberal, they don’t let that get in the way of a good story,” he says. “And if you bring them a real story built on facts, they’re f---ing badasses, and they’re fair.”

This Man Is the Most Dangerous Political Operative in America

So there goes another wingnut talking point!
4i6Ckte.gif

What's your complaint? That they offerred her $200,000 or she didn't turn it down?
4i6Ckte.gif

You wingnuts are hilarious. You argued after the Bush Financial Crash that Wall Streeters should still get their multi-million dollar bonuses, because Capitalism.

If Clinton accepts a large check for speaking, it's considered bad by the Republicans.

If Palin accepts large checks for books she didn't write and crappy tv shows, the right says capitalism works and she's being paid for what her time is worth.

4i6Ckte.gif

If Clinton accepts a large check for speaking, it's considered bad by the Republicans.

If Palin accepts large checks for books she didn't write and crappy tv shows, the right says capitalism works and she's being paid for what her time is worth.
It is what she is really selling that we hate and you are covering for a traitor as normal.

Forum List

Back