Trump Calls The FBI Scum -- Should FBI Director Be Arrested?

Trump called the FBI 'scum' and hit out at the report that discredited his theory the Russia probe was a deep state plot at a wild Pennsylvania rally

So at a rally yesterday, or as a call them, Trump's coke fix -- he was railing against the Inspector General report again as well as the FBI....primarily his own appointed FBI Director, Christopher Wray....let's take a trip back down memory lane and remember what Trump said about Wray when he appointed him to lead the FBI, "Mr. Wray is an impeccably qualified individual,” citing his role in major fraud investigations and antiterrorism efforts at the Justice Department after the 9/11 attacks. 'I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the F.B.I.,' Mr. Trump said in the statement."

Now I distinctly remember being told many times that Trump only hires the best people, so I am sure many of his supporters were thrilled with the pick because of their confidence in Trump's people hiring skills..However, "President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally Tuesday night attacked the FBI in the wake of the release of a report that found no evidence that the Russia probe was motivated by anti-Trump bias... he continued by saying 'They've destroyed the lives of people that were great people, that are still great people. Their lives have been destroyed by scum. Okay, by scum,' said Trump, doubling down on claims discredited in the report."

The lives Trump claims have been destroyed by this investigation are people like Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn, Maria Butina, Rick Gates, Roger Stone, Russian intelligence officials, Russian oligarchs -- these are the good people Trump claims were destroyed by the FBI.....and Trump also claims that he has the evidence that proves his and their innocence...he also has the evidence that exonerates Russia...if so, why doesn't he present it?? that way all of those people I just named can have their convictions overturned and in the case of a few of them, they can be freed from prison or going to prison..why would Trump sit on such powerful evidence??

Also, if Trump has evidence that the FBI completely fabricated charges against these people, completely framed Russia for doing something they didn't do -- and that the FBI covered up all of this evidence that Trump now has -- shouldn't Trump be firing Wray today and handing this evidence over to the Justice Department??
Hey low iq, FBI spied on trump. You gotta deal with it facts.. okay little buddy? Lol
No, they didn't.

Ask the IG.

Those are the real facts.

Trump called the FBI 'scum' and hit out at the report that discredited his theory the Russia probe was a deep state plot at a wild Pennsylvania rally

So at a rally yesterday, or as a call them, Trump's coke fix -- he was railing against the Inspector General report again as well as the FBI....primarily his own appointed FBI Director, Christopher Wray....let's take a trip back down memory lane and remember what Trump said about Wray when he appointed him to lead the FBI, "Mr. Wray is an impeccably qualified individual,” citing his role in major fraud investigations and antiterrorism efforts at the Justice Department after the 9/11 attacks. 'I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the F.B.I.,' Mr. Trump said in the statement."

Now I distinctly remember being told many times that Trump only hires the best people, so I am sure many of his supporters were thrilled with the pick because of their confidence in Trump's people hiring skills..However, "President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally Tuesday night attacked the FBI in the wake of the release of a report that found no evidence that the Russia probe was motivated by anti-Trump bias... he continued by saying 'They've destroyed the lives of people that were great people, that are still great people. Their lives have been destroyed by scum. Okay, by scum,' said Trump, doubling down on claims discredited in the report."

The lives Trump claims have been destroyed by this investigation are people like Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn, Maria Butina, Rick Gates, Roger Stone, Russian intelligence officials, Russian oligarchs -- these are the good people Trump claims were destroyed by the FBI.....and Trump also claims that he has the evidence that proves his and their innocence...he also has the evidence that exonerates Russia...if so, why doesn't he present it?? that way all of those people I just named can have their convictions overturned and in the case of a few of them, they can be freed from prison or going to prison..why would Trump sit on such powerful evidence??

Also, if Trump has evidence that the FBI completely fabricated charges against these people, completely framed Russia for doing something they didn't do -- and that the FBI covered up all of this evidence that Trump now has -- shouldn't Trump be firing Wray today and handing this evidence over to the Justice Department??
Hey low iq, FBI spied on trump. You gotta deal with it facts.. okay little buddy? Lol
No, they didn't.

Ask the IG.

Those are the real facts.
Why the 17 charges?

Republicans used to support law and justice

Now they call them scum

Or is he just bullshitting as usual -- and all of you Trumpers just don't want to admit it until he has been out of office for a few years??

There is a lot of Scum in the FBI in the modern age. McCabe, Comey, Strzok and Page are scum and were leadership in the agency. The idea of the FBI spying on Presidential candidates, and even sitting Presidents, on behalf of their Ultraliberal mistresses can be accurately labeled as "Scum" and President Trump has the cojones to do exactly that.

People get confused when they see a suave city slicker like Donald J. Trump and think he an effeminate girly-boy who won't fight back. And there is where they are wrong. Trump grew up on the mean streets of the Big Apple back in the day, when walking unarmed and unaccompanied through areas like Harlem and Central Park, were suicidal.
Uh huh....

Who paid for the Dossier that wasn't verified by the guy who created it, then passed to the corrupt James Comey?
John McCain, with the advice of Lindsey Grahm to do so.
You are just as stupid as the OP.
Still waiting for you to refute one single thing I said......

Who paid for the Dossier that wasn't verified by the guy who created it, then passed to the corrupt James Comey?
The Washington Free Beacon.....

Conservative Free Beacon originally funded firm that created Trump-Russia dossier

Any other questions??

Started it, the shrilary paid millions to a foreign spy.

I know you have a hard time being honest but don't stop where it's convenient for you.

I remember when conservatives used to be outraged when hippies called cops pigs

Now, their president calls the FBI SCUM

Conservative Free Beacon originally funded firm that created Trump-Russia dossier

Any other questions??
No I dont think the Washington Free Beacon paid for the "Hillary Paid for the Russian Dossier" that she used to spy on the US candidate that put her to shame..
Yes they paid for it....if facts bother you, you should really stay off this post...because I back up everything I say...

Still waiting for you to refute one thing I said...
Clinton Campaign and Democratic Party Helped Pay for Russia Trump Dossier WASHINGTON — The presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee paid for research that was included in a dossier made public in January that contained salacious claims about connections between Donald J. Trump, his associates and Russia.
Clinton Campaign and Democratic Party Helped Pay for ...
www.nytimes.com/2017/10/24/us/politics/clinton-dnc-russia-dossier.html
Are you calling the NY times a lying newspaper, or fake news?
They paid for opposition research that was first funded by the Washington Free Beacon you moron....

Clinton didn't use much of the Steele dossier during the campaign.....you would think if this was some conspiracy, the Clinton campaign would use it.....which further makes you a dumb ass...

Now refute one single thing I said or go take your old ass a nap

Any other questions??

I know you have a hard time being honest but don't stop where it's convenient for you.
Yes, started it as in...not the deep state...not Hillary...you dumb ass

Any other questions??

No she did not! That is a right wing lie.... being passed around like candy on Halloween.

Christopher Steele was paid $168,000 for his work, by Fusion GPS.

One hundred and sixty eight thousand went to the foreign investigator, Christopher Steele Westwall, not millions??

The problem is with the FBI, the leadership of the bureau is indeed Scum in the current era.

You have people like Page and Strzok and Comey running amok, writing love letters about how much they love each other and how much they hate their fellow Americans as they scheme.

Its time, IMHO, to get great homoamericans like J. Edgar Hoover involved in the bureau. People who are non-partisan.

The problem is with the FBI, the leadership of the bureau is indeed Scum in the current era.

You have people like Page and Strzok and Comey running amok, writing love letters about how much they love each other and how much they hate their fellow Americans as they scheme.

Its time, IMHO, to get great homoamericans like J. Edgar Hoover involved in the bureau. People who are non-partisan.
Page and Strzok is not the leadership...….

Wray is the leadership tho....the ACTUAL LEADER OF THE FBI...why isn't he fired yet??

Don't hold your breath. After this mess is over we might find out that the former FBI director and the former CIA director have been indicted for attempting to overthrow the government.

Republicans attack the whole agency.....they call them SCUM

All because they dare to investigate Trump

Forum List

Back