Trump calls for shoplifters to be shot to ‘stop all of the pillaging and theft’

Well it is a crime for Elites.... Trump and MAGA are all about helping the Elites...
The Elites are for Globalism as well (Where does Trump Ties and Shirts come from?) so are the MAGAs....

Moron Joe's entire admin are Globalists.

Can we be simple...
Democrats condemned looters...
Trump called White Supremacists fine people...
That is the difference... The looters are not Democrats the GOP embraced the White Supremacists ...
No they didn’t. No he didn’t. You’re a fucking moron.

Storeowners, workers and security personnel have been killed by rioting looters. The justice system just lets people's livelihoods be destroyed by not enforcing our laws. So, any armed store defender has to assume that their life is in danger when their store is under attack. A couple dead rioters are probably the only thing that will stop this Democrat caused insanity. MAGA

It will take more than a couple
And that's alright.

Don't worry!

All he'll do is sit on his bed, tweeting "LAW & ORDER!"

while eating french fries with ketchup

I suppose you see nothing wrong with criminal activity like this

I know because unlike you guys i keep up with what is going on. POST THE LINKS of trump supporters ongoing violence...like the looting, rioting, burning, assault on women and children, oldmen and animals.
Sorry saw bunch of people invading the capital with tons of Trumnp flags...

I haven't seen a looter with a Biden flag...

Again, it is up to you to prove it...

Sorry saw bunch of people invading the capital with tons of Trumnp flags...

I haven't seen a looter with a Biden flag...

Again, it is up to you to prove it...
Then you're not paying attention. All those looters/rioters/murderers/arsonists ARE the obama/biden army. All evil, all up to no good and you support that...even if it is just you turning your eyes from the truth.

ya know.....shoplifters is not in quotes.....he said p[lllaging and looting....he didn't call them shoplifters. The reporter added that. Seems the REPORTER calls these looters/thieves/rioters shoplifters.
Shop lifters steal merchandise from retail stores.

Looters steal during riots or natural disasters taking advantage of the chaos.

Thief is a person who usually steals secretly and not out in the open.

Although with various words describing them, they are all thieves to me!

Shop lifters steal merchandise from retail stores.

Looters steal during riots or natural disasters taking advantage of the chaos.

Thief is a person who usually steals secretly and not out in the open.

Although with various words describing them, they are all thieves to me!
i wouldn't shoot a shoplifter...incarceration is sufficient. But a looter/rioter/arsonist are a different matter.

i wouldn't shoot a shoplifter...incarceration is sufficient. But a looter/rioter/arsonist are a different matter.
because cops are trained to shoot to kill, I don't think I could support shooting them.... :(

I believe in an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, etc .........a life for a life....etc

for the religious, which I fall in to......that is a restraint on us, so not to OVER PUNISH crimes, to punish proportionately to the crime.... kind of thingy...

if these looters are not out to kill, then we probably should not kill them.... If cops could shoot them in the leg, to stop them from getting away....it would be different, but cops are trained to shoot to kill, (or not shoot at all, from what I have read up on it)

Anyway....that's just my perspective, my opinion on it....

because cops are trained to shoot to kill, I don't think I could support shooting them.... :(

I believe in an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, etc .........a life for a life....etc

for the religious, which I fall in to......that is a restraint on us, so not to OVER PUNISH crimes, to punish proportionately to the crime.... kind of thingy...

if these looters are not out to kill, then we probably should not kill them.... If cops could shoot them in the leg, to stop them from getting away....it would be different, but cops are trained to shoot to kill, (or not shoot at all, from what I have read up on it)

Anyway....that's just my perspective, my opinion on it....
Seems to me there is something in maybe deuteronomy about how israelites should treat a robber who is breaking into the home at night? I'll have to search but out of curiosity i did a search for references to robbers in God's word.

I will not vote for Trump, but I agree with him on immigration and criminal justice. I want fewer immigrants and more punishment for criminals.

Forum List

Back