Trump calls for shoplifters to be shot to ‘stop all of the pillaging and theft’

Because he's a true authoritarian.

He likes the way Xi rules China "with an iron fist". His words. Right out in the open.

And his cult wants to be ruled like that too.
These are the folks you support.

note the swastikas.....now...are you gonna tell me these are trump supporters? LOLOL

These are the folks you support.

note the swastikas.....now...are you gonna tell me these are trump supporters? LOLOL
I don't support them. So you're ignorant. What a shock.

I don't support them. So you're ignorant. What a shock.
you support the party tht supports them. same thing

i know what you do...you support them...quietly...you root them on...and you know they're vicious murderers so you say you don't support them as you support the party that supports them. YOu think that absolves you? LOLOL You're like the 'moderate' muslim who lives beside a christian and they're friends...UNTIL Hamas terrorists show up and the moderate muslim is ratting out his next door neighbor as a christian. A moderate muslim is the muslim that holds down your legs while his hamas terrorist brother chops off your head.

Last edited:
If you shoot and kill a looter the cops will arrest you for murder.
Not if you do it right. You have your gun handy, then grab one of the looters and restrain him or her. When the others attack and start beating you, you shoot as many as you can; self-defense.

Don't worry!

All he'll do is sit on his bed, tweeting "LAW & ORDER!"

while eating french fries with ketchup

Just like the devoted authoritarian that he is.

Our only staunch ally in the Mid-East is under siege and about a thousand people have been killed. Americans are allegedly among hostages taken by Hamas. The world could be on the brink of nuclear war while we have a weak possibly mentally impaired president in charge and meanwhile lefties worry about what the former president said about robbery suspects and whether he meant shoplifters. Go figure.

Don't worry!

If true, then it's simply one more nail in the "He is unfit for high office" coffin...

Most folks would settle for arresting the little wankers and throwing them in the slammer for a few years...

But the pu$$y Democrats won't even do that...

So we get the inevitable and eventual overreaction from the nutjobs... including the Orange Baboon-God...

Don't worry!

Shooting shoplifters, Not ok. ARRESTING IS A MUST.

Can we be simple...
Democrats condemned looters...
Trump called White Supremacists fine people...
That is the difference... The looters are not Democrats the GOP embraced the White Supremacists ...

Do you have the voting cards?

How do you know if they even voted?

Same lame shit... Don't like them, must be the other tribe..
I know because unlike you guys i keep up with what is going on. POST THE LINKS of trump supporters ongoing violence...like the looting, rioting, burning, assault on women and children, oldmen and animals.

Don't worry!

You act as if shooting the criminals would be a bad thing. Organized criminal bands are coordinating these raids on businesses, it's way past time to put a stop to it by any means possible. If shooting them will do that, so be it.

To Trump..

A looter walking out with $100 worth of merchandise should be shot and killed

But he can defraud Banks out of tens of millions without consequences

He can bilk people out of their life savings to attend phony Trump University without consequences

But he can defraud Banks out of tens of millions without consequences
Exactly who did that?

Police have no responsibility to protect you or your property.

The U.S. Supreme Court has also ruled that police have no specific obligation to protect. In its 1989 decision in DeShaney v. Winnebago County Department of Social Services, the justices ruled that a social services department had no duty to protect a young boy from his abusive father.Jun 14, 2022

Do the Police Have an Obligation to Protect You? - FindLaw

Police Have No Duty to Protect You, Federal Court Affirms ...

View attachment 840563
Mises Institute
https://mises.org › power-market › police-have-no-dut...

Gonzales, the supreme court has ruled that police agencies are not obligated to provide protection of citizens. In other words, police are well within their ...

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to ...

View attachment 840564
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2005/06/28 › politics › justic...

Jun 28, 2005 — WASHINGTON, June 27 - The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, ...

Police Have No Duty to Protect the Public

View attachment 840565
The American Prospect
https://prospect.org › justice › police-have-no-duty-to-...

Apr 18, 2022 — In other words, the police do not have to act if someone is actively being harmed, they do not have to arrest someone who has violated orders, ...

Break into my home,

Forum List

Back