Trump calls fiancee of woman who was killed by an illegal

The right should make sure there isn't hate.

But there is no excuse, either, for not doing better than this.

Not because he was an illegal...but because he was drunk driver....

He should hang.

I'd say that if it were saint Peter.

Drunk driving is inexcusable. A sad story all around, such an avoidable crime on so many levels.

The left will argue, "We don't have drunk divers?" to excuse importing more illegally.

The politicians who allow this and refuse to enforce our immigration laws should be doing prison time for all of these crimes.

I'm so disgusted to hear of yet one more drunk driving fucker let loose on the streets for the Umpteenth time

Last edited:
I believe the prez cares about Americans.
Why call the girlfriend of a DWI victim just Cuz he was illegal? All victims of DUI are victims

I believe the prez cares about Americans.
Why call the girlfriend of a DWI victim just Cuz he was illegal? All victims of DUI are victims
BECAUSE THE LAST TWO PRESIDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WOMANS DEATH

Even if that were true it wouldn't make sense. Presidents don't usually call victims of crime because it's perceived to be the last presidents fault

I'd understand if drunk driving was unique to illegals, majority of drunk drivers in this country are Americans. People should be outraged because another fool got behind a wheel of a car and killed someone. Not his immigration status.

If Trump really cared about people, he'd call the family of the Indian man who shot by a white terrorist.

Trump is using this person's death as political propaganda.

^^^ Did that Indian man have an American address? Because if he didn't, the leader of where ever the Indian man does live is the person who should be dialing the number of the man's family.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

^^^ Did that Indian man have an American address? Because if he didn't, the leader of where ever the Indian man does live is the person who should be dialing the number of the man's family.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly
Wasnt he killed by an American ?

The left will argue, "We don't have drunk divers?" to excuse importing more illegally.

The politicians who allow this and refuse to enforce our immigration laws should be doing prison time for all of these crimes.
Get back to us when you hear the "left" say that.

Forum List

Back