Trump Called Omarosa a "Lowlife"

Troll On Skippy. The title to you next song.

Listen punk...is there anything I posted inaccurate!

All of it. Racist and wrong. She has no affinity or love for Obama. She has far more in common with Trump.

Like most in Trump’s orbit she’s an incompetent, untrustworthy and just out for herself.

I think she knew she wouldn’t last long so she planned to ride this horse as far as she could and then cash in with a tell all. Hence she was secretly taping the whole time.

I love the Trump White House. It’s like watching weasels in a barrel. Even Steve Bannon turned on him.

Troll On Skippy. The title to you next song.

Listen punk...is there anything I posted inaccurate!

All of it. Racist and wrong. She has no affinity or love for Obama. She has far more in common with Trump.

Like most in Trump’s orbit she’s an incompetent, untrustworthy and just out for herself.

I think she knew she wouldn’t last long so she planned to ride this horse as far as she could and then cash in with a tell all. Hence she was secretly taping the whole time.

I love the Trump White House. It’s like watching weasels in a barrel. Even Steve Bannon turned on him.

I'm saving this comment. Spot on, Dragonlady.

Lets take a step back and fully realize just exactly what here role was... lol.
Office of Public Liaison - Wikipedia

I'm sure Omarosa did a swell job, while it lasted, at communicating and interacting with the select "interest" groups, that she was partial to... (BTW the West Wing is a horribly inaccurate rendering of exec. branch inner workings, lol) Good riddance Omarosa!!!

LOL! What was her "job?"

"Disgruntled former employee hates their Boss" by James Comey, the Stenographer and Omarosa

I'm sure Omarosa did a swell job, while it lasted, at communicating and interacting with the select "interest" groups, that she was partial to... (BTW the West Wing is a horribly inaccurate rendering of exec. branch inner workings, lol) Good riddance Omarosa!!!

LOL! What was her "job?"

It probably sucked.

LOL! What was her "job?"

Perhaps your reading comprehension isn't what it once was, lol. See above ... or below use your 'powers of deduction' and take another stab at answering your query :)

LOL! What was her "job?"

Perhaps your reading comprehension isn't what it once was, lol. See above ... or below use your 'powers of deduction' and take another stab at answering your query :)

Don't have to. It was rhetorical anyway, and yes a jab at her. Get over yourself.

Wow, just soooo NOT Presidential. [sigh] Such an ugly man.

In wake of critical book, Trump calls Omarosa 'a lowlife'

President Donald Trump has one word to describe former White House staffer and fellow reality-TV star Omarosa Manigault Newman: "Lowlife."

Manigault Newman claims in an upcoming book, "Unhinged," that Trump used racial slurs on the set of his reality show "The Apprentice." She also says she later concluded that he is a racist and a bigot.

On Saturday, reporters asked Trump during an event at his golf club in New Jersey if he felt betrayed by Manigault Newman. He responded: "Lowlife. She's a lowlife."

Manigault Newman was a contestant on Trump's "The Apprentice" reality show and later served as a senior adviser to the president. In the book, she paints Trump as scattered, self-absorbed, misogynistic and insecure.

The book is set for release Tuesday. The White House has already slammed it as "riddled with lies and false accusations."

And those are his best qualities!

I love watching snowflakes rant, rave, cry, scream, wail, and throw tantrums day after day because the low-life criminal POS they ran for President lost...AGAIN.

Bwuhahahaha....

Could've been worse. She could've been hired by the DNC.

evidence-seth-rich-leaked-DNC-wikileaks-678x381.jpg

President Donald Trump has one word to describe former White House staffer and fellow reality-TV star Omarosa Manigault Newman: "Lowlife."

Manigault Newman claims in an upcoming book, "Unhinged," that Trump used racial slurs on the set of his reality show "The Apprentice." She also says she later concluded that he is a racist and a bigot.

On Saturday, reporters asked Trump during an event at his golf club in New Jersey if he felt betrayed by Manigault Newman. He responded: "Lowlife. She's a lowlife."

Manigault Newman was a contestant on Trump's "The Apprentice" reality show and later served as a senior adviser to the president. In the book, she paints Trump as scattered, self-absorbed, misogynistic and insecure.

The book is set for release Tuesday. The White House has already slammed it as "riddled with lies and false accusations."
She's on MTP now...

She's on MTP now...says Trump used the ****** word. Surely an impeachable offense. She also said "beteween he and I"...isn't between a preposition?

Probably his 2nd worse hire. Right after Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions.
Michael Flynn
Manafort

The question is, what were Omarosas responsibilities that warranted such high level access?

Trump hired, or partnered, with Omarosa at least five times. Now he decides shes a lowlife?

Forum List

Back