Trump budget cuts all funding for climate change research

So we hear from the dumbest of the dumb. The orange bozo is doing his best to make us a third world nation. And you little sheeples are just eating it up. Sad when the most ignorant of all citizens try to make the rules for the most intelligent.

YAY!!! Finally, some common sense!

I suspect the enviros will find a way to fund plenty of research without our taxdollars.

Except research isn't where the money, our money, was going. The UN objective was to punish us and use our money and resources to build other countries up. Trump just stopped them in their tracks. We should all be thrilled. Climate change has nothing to do with the environment. It is a scheme to redistribute our wealth and resources.

The coastals really believe that they should run the lives of everyone in the entire nstion. Everyone else is ignorant know nothings who need their betters to do their thinking for them.

The country got that message loud and clear. That's why they lost.

So we hear from the dumbest of the dumb. The orange bozo is doing his best to make us a third world nation. And you little sheeples are just eating it up. Sad when the most ignorant of all citizens try to make the rules for the most intelligent.
Remember, Trump said he loves the under-educated. They're obviously the only ones who still like him.

Remember, Trump said he loves the under-educated. They're obviously the only ones who still like him.

It is hilarious when one of the ignorant LWNJs makes this kind of dumb statement. When they can't think of anything useful to say they call the other side stooooooooopid. LOL

Kudos to Trump: A budget that actually cuts government spending.

Congressional Republican reaction? "But, but, but, but, but, but..."

As opposed to the left, who hate the under-educated. Kind of odd that the left hates the under-educated since it gets so many votes from under-educated blacks and Latinos.

As opposed to the left, who hate the under-educated. Kind of odd that the left hates the under-educated since it gets so many votes from under-educated blacks and Latinos.
Funny. I always thought being bi-lingual like most Latinos was a sign of education.

Funny. I always thought being bi-lingual like most Latinos was a sign of education.

I thought bi-lingual meant some kind of sex thing.

Last edited:

You are too educated. ;)

You are too educated. ;)

There are some on this board who doubt that and have said so, and I've only been here a week.

Forum List

Back