Trump brilliant on 60 minutes. Why i will vote for him

Too funny.

You just utterly destroyed 40 years of rightwing rhetoric about supply side economics which insists that cutting taxes creates jobs and grows the economy.

Congrats! You've just completed step #1 in the 12 step Conservative Anonymous program. :thup:

Watch out though, step #2 is a bit tougher ... you have to accept that Carter wasn't worse than Bush.

God I'm attracting idiot liberals like a magnet today. Government does not create net new wealth with tax money, it just moves that money around. Go contemplate how to create net new wealth maybe you will figure it out.
So you don't believe in supply side economics? You know you're going to forfeit your conservative membership card, right?

So you believe lowering a corporation's taxes doesn't inspire them to hire new employees, is that right? You believe lowering tariffs doesn't increase trade, is that right? Or like another poster mentioned, when the government hires contractors to build military equipment, you believe that doesn't generate jobs, is that right?

You sure do have a lot of nerve calling others an idiot.

You seem to be arguing with yourself in circles, why don't you regroup and return when you are more rational. For the rest of you libs...

I had $10,000 in my pocket I could have used to generate net new wealth and jobs in the private sector. Instead government confiscated my money, they wasted $1,000, gave $9,000 to a contractor, then taxed the $9,000 they gave him again leaving the contractor with $7,000.

The bigger government has become, the more money they siphon off from the private sector, the worse off the poor and middle class have become. Government moving money around does not create net new wealth and every time the money moves government federal, state, local is there at the transaction wanting a cut.
You're demented to think my position changed. :cuckoo: Regardless, I can't help but notice you avoided answering every single question I asked. But then how could you answer them without exposing how stupid your position is?

You didn't ask a question you attempted to construct a straw man and I destroyed it.
It's cute how you fantasize you destroyed my argument when you can't even recognize that questions were asked, no less answer them. Here's a clue... my questions ended with question marks. You know, they look like this: ?

Flopper you are playing fast and loose with the polls. The poll question said do you favor a path to citizenship if illegals have to pay taxes and meet a number of requirements. There is no informal sure let them all in sentiment in this country. Super majorities believe in enforcing our borders. Super majorities believe corporations should be punished for hiring illegals. Unlike your statement, a majority believes the laws should be enforced. By overwhelming numbers Americans believe immigrants should learn how to speak English. Also majorities believe we should have less immigration, not more. Basically Americans are fine with legal immigration but opposed to people who break the law. Your suggestions that Americans no longer think this is a big deal are false.
Voters Want to Build A Wall, Deport Felon Illegal Immigrants - Rasmussen Reports™
I said, "In the same poll 65% of Americas favor a path to citizenship." They favor a path to citizenship, not just handing out citizenship. Most of the of the proposals I have seen require that the person register, pay a fee, any back taxes owned, live in the country for a number of years, be free of criminal convictions. Others proposals include maintaining employment, public service, learning the language, citizenship classes, etc.

I think the polls make it pretty the most Americans want our immigration laws enforced but also want them changed. They want a path to citizenship for those that have lived in the country a number of years free of crime and have contributed to the community. They don't want all illegal immigrants deported but they certainly want convicted felons thrown out.

Problem with the path to citizenship is that it encourages others to come illegally. Why not just a path to remaining in this country legally, but why let them vote and having the rights of citizens? It insults those that spent money and years to emigrate here by playing by the rules. This path to legality should be accompanied by enforcement of laws already on the books that fines employers who hire the 'undocumented'. Otherwise, the gate crashers will keep breaking our laws by coming here and later demanding their so called rights.
Legal residency would be just as great an incentive for most illegal immigrants as a path to citizenship. Interviews by immigration agents show pretty clearly that the reason people cross the boarder illegally is to work and most plan to return to their homes.

A path to citizenship makes sense only as a part of a comprehensive immigration reform package which would include strengthening boarder security, enforcement of visa expiration violations, reduction of wait time for legal immigration, fixing the conflicts in immigration law, and stiffer penalties for hiring illegal immigrants.

A lot of people are getting tired of his constant lies, the bob and weave act, and all that bluster to cover up lack of substance. He blames everyone but himself and dodges every direct question. All you hear from him is

Everyone else is dumb, wrong, stupid, the worst ... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII am the best, greatest, smartest, richest. but
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't want to brag. Trust me.

He's a used car salesman and if daddy hadn't left him a huge fortune, that's about all he's qualified to do.

75% don't like him. Can he really overcome that?

The president can propose and influence the function of government but it is congress that really makes the decisions and holds the purse strings. Any major change in function of government must come from congress.

But apparently not if the POTUS has a pen and a phone.

The president can propose and influence the function of government but it is congress that really makes the decisions and holds the purse strings. Any major change in function of government must come from congress.

Presidents can issue executive orders that are not covered by congressional action. Whether those orders stick is determined by the courts. A number of Obama's executive order were blocked by the courts. Most of the proposals that Trump has made will fail without congressional actions. Lasting changes to the function of government can only be made by congress. All executive orders can be changed or dropped by the next president.

Again, you simply do not understand how the economy works. All those tax dollars used to support the education of illegals creates jobs. All of that money ends up back into the private sector. If you remove those people, you lose all of that economic activity, which leads to a loss in GDP. How can you be so dumb as not to understand something so basic?

Sorry I'm not in the habit of listening to blithering idiots like you. Where the hell do you think tax dollars come from, government takes money from the people who earned it and they move the money around they don't create any net new wealth or jobs. Good grief.
Too funny.

You just utterly destroyed 40 years of rightwing rhetoric about supply side economics which insists that cutting taxes creates jobs and grows the economy.

Congrats! You've just completed step #1 in the 12 step Conservative Anonymous program. :thup:

Watch out though, step #2 is a bit tougher ... you have to accept that Carter wasn't worse than Bush.

God I'm attracting idiot liberals like a magnet today. Government does not create net new wealth with tax money, it just moves that money around. Go contemplate how to create net new wealth maybe you will figure it out.

Is it possible to be more dense than you? If you give a tax cut to the wealthy, and they actually invest that money into an American business, which is not what usually happens, then they will create jobs. If the government spends that money on companies that build our military weapons or if they invest it into building roads, then the government is doing the same exact thing. The difference is that the government actually puts the money back into play in the US economy, where many times tax breaks for the wealthy get invested overseas. How can you not understand something so simple? Tax breaks for the wealthy and trickle down economics has been the biggest failure of our lifetime. Wake up for God's sake.

You have a fundamental brain failure on so many key points its basically hopeless, please refrain from voting or driving a motor vehicle.

What is scary is that you are permitted to vote. You have made a fool of yourself.

Again, you simply do not understand how the economy works. All those tax dollars used to support the education of illegals creates jobs. All of that money ends up back into the private sector. If you remove those people, you lose all of that economic activity, which leads to a loss in GDP. How can you be so dumb as not to understand something so basic?

Sorry I'm not in the habit of listening to blithering idiots like you. Where the hell do you think tax dollars come from, government takes money from the people who earned it and they move the money around they don't create any net new wealth or jobs. Good grief.
Too funny.

So you don't believe in supply side economics? You know you're going to forfeit your conservative membership card, right?

So you believe lowering a corporation's taxes doesn't inspire them to hire new employees, is that right? You believe lowering tariffs doesn't increase trade, is that right? Or like another poster mentioned, when the government hires contractors to build military equipment, you believe that doesn't generate jobs, is that right?

You seem to be arguing with yourself in circles, why don't you regroup and return when you are more rational. For the rest of you libs...

I had $10,000 in my pocket I could have used to generate net new wealth and jobs in the private sector. Instead government confiscated my money, they wasted $1,000, gave $9,000 to a contractor, then taxed the $9,000 they gave him again leaving the contractor with $7,000.

The bigger government has become, the more money they siphon off from the private sector, the worse off the poor and middle class have become. Government moving money around does not create net new wealth and every time the money moves government federal, state, local is there at the transaction wanting a cut.

If you invest that $10,000 here in the US, then it will be put to use, but it depends what you invest it in. If you invest it overseas, it does absolutely zilch for the US economy. I'm done with you, because you are just too ignorant to understand even the most basic economic principles.

Too funny.

Is it possible to be more dense than you? If you give a tax cut to the wealthy, and they actually invest that money into an American business, which is not what usually happens, then they will create jobs. If the government spends that money on companies that build our military weapons or if they invest it into building roads, then the government is doing the same exact thing. The difference is that the government actually puts the money back into play in the US economy, where many times tax breaks for the wealthy get invested overseas. How can you not understand something so simple? Tax breaks for the wealthy and trickle down economics has been the biggest failure of our lifetime. Wake up for God's sake.

You have a fundamental brain failure on so many key points its basically hopeless, please refrain from voting or driving a motor vehicle.

What is scary is that you are permitted to vote. You have made a fool of yourself.
I'm confident he's not even bright enough to recognize that.

CQTK6W_WIAAG0Zv.jpg

So developers will stop building houses the minute all the Mexicans are deported? I think they'll find plenty of natural born Americans to take those jobs. They're employers will have to pay higher wages, however.

Take 12 million people who spend their money out of the economy, and jobs will be lost, and growth will slow or actually turn negative. Cons really do not understand economics. Of course that is obvious since they still believe trickle down is pro growth economic policy.

OMG the irony, did you get your accounting degree by mail order? :laugh: Since you flunked history also let me catch you up, the first illegal amnesty was analyzed at year 10 and determined to be a net loss to the US economy and it held down middle class wages OH SNAP! The current crop of illegal losers 50% are on some form of public assistance so subtract that. Subtract what it cost us to educate them, feed, house, clothe them, what it cost to provide them with healthcare. Subtract the cost to imprison the lawless thugs. Subtract $4 billion a year they are scamming out of taxpayers via illegal child tax credit refunds. Subtract the money they send out of the US back home. Subtract the cost of their anchor babies cradle to grave. Now run back to your leftists camp with your tail tucked between your legs.

So when the government collects taxes and uses that money to buy fighter planes for the Air Force, no jobs are being created? And when all those people get paid for building those planes and spend their money, that doesn't create jobs? How about all the suppliers for the company building the planes? You are a blithering idiot who has zero understanding of how the economy works. You actually think giving tax breaks to the super wealthy so they can invest their money overseas is going to create jobs because "the wealthy are the job creators". To understand why our economy ended up in such a mess under Bush, all one need do is listen to you, because your idea about economics is exactly what caused the Great Recession, and to this day cons still want more tax cuts for the wealthy to "help improve the economy".

You're forgetting all the jobs that were destroyed because government taxed away the money that taxpayers would have spent themselves. That's how liberal propaganda works. They say "look at this shiny object over here. Don't look there."

People either think he is awesome or they think he's a prick. The latter outnumber the former so he's a loser.

That is what they said about him when he entered, that he would never be in the lead and would never poll more than a few percentage points.

Bullshit.

I suspect he will be pressured out of the race though because the establishment will dig up some kind of dirt on him, like violating some laws on zoning, building codes, whatever and put him under indictment and kill his campaign with the DA's office.
No one has to dig up the dirt. It pours out of his mouth. What you see is what you get with Trump, an amateur politician, who has little or no knowledge of how government functions, and even less knowledge of foreign affairs. He's avoided military service, has no experience in public service, and thinks he can run the government the way he runs his businesses. The fact that anyone thinks Trump has what it takes to be president is a said comment on the state of American politics.

I think we all know how government functions, and it isn't pretty. We need someone who wants to change the way government functions, not someone who is content with business as usual.

The Republican Congress proved you wrong. They do whatever Obama wants them to do.

Flopper you are playing fast and loose with the polls. The poll question said do you favor a path to citizenship if illegals have to pay taxes and meet a number of requirements. There is no informal sure let them all in sentiment in this country. Super majorities believe in enforcing our borders. Super majorities believe corporations should be punished for hiring illegals. Unlike your statement, a majority believes the laws should be enforced. By overwhelming numbers Americans believe immigrants should learn how to speak English. Also majorities believe we should have less immigration, not more. Basically Americans are fine with legal immigration but opposed to people who break the law. Your suggestions that Americans no longer think this is a big deal are false.
Voters Want to Build A Wall, Deport Felon Illegal Immigrants - Rasmussen Reports™
I said, "In the same poll 65% of Americas favor a path to citizenship." They favor a path to citizenship, not just handing out citizenship. Most of the of the proposals I have seen require that the person register, pay a fee, any back taxes owned, live in the country for a number of years, be free of criminal convictions. Others proposals include maintaining employment, public service, learning the language, citizenship classes, etc.

I think the polls make it pretty the most Americans want our immigration laws enforced but also want them changed. They want a path to citizenship for those that have lived in the country a number of years free of crime and have contributed to the community. They don't want all illegal immigrants deported but they certainly want convicted felons thrown out.

Problem with the path to citizenship is that it encourages others to come illegally. Why not just a path to remaining in this country legally, but why let them vote and having the rights of citizens? It insults those that spent money and years to emigrate here by playing by the rules. This path to legality should be accompanied by enforcement of laws already on the books that fines employers who hire the 'undocumented'. Otherwise, the gate crashers will keep breaking our laws by coming here and later demanding their so called rights.
Legal residency would be just as great an incentive for most illegal immigrants as a path to citizenship. Interviews by immigration agents show pretty clearly that the reason people cross the boarder illegally is to work and most plan to return to their homes.

A path to citizenship makes sense only as a part of a comprehensive immigration reform package which would include strengthening boarder security, enforcement of visa expiration violations, reduction of wait time for legal immigration, fixing the conflicts in immigration law, and stiffer penalties for hiring illegal immigrants.

A path to citizenship doesn't make any sense no matter what the circumstances. What problem will that solve for native born Americans? None at all. It will only encourage more illegal immigration, and so will allowing them to remain here legally.

Too funny.

If you invest that $10,000 here in the US, then it will be put to use, but it depends what you invest it in. If you invest it overseas, it does absolutely zilch for the US economy. I'm done with you, because you are just too ignorant to understand even the most basic economic principles.

Good lord more ignorant progressive liberal talking points. Hey dummy maybe the jobs wouldn't get off-shored if the dumb ass liberals would stop passing thousands of costly jobs killing regulations HELLO earth to idiot liberals.

Take 12 million people who spend their money out of the economy, and jobs will be lost, and growth will slow or actually turn negative. Cons really do not understand economics. Of course that is obvious since they still believe trickle down is pro growth economic policy.

OMG the irony, did you get your accounting degree by mail order? :laugh: Since you flunked history also let me catch you up, the first illegal amnesty was analyzed at year 10 and determined to be a net loss to the US economy and it held down middle class wages OH SNAP! The current crop of illegal losers 50% are on some form of public assistance so subtract that. Subtract what it cost us to educate them, feed, house, clothe them, what it cost to provide them with healthcare. Subtract the cost to imprison the lawless thugs. Subtract $4 billion a year they are scamming out of taxpayers via illegal child tax credit refunds. Subtract the money they send out of the US back home. Subtract the cost of their anchor babies cradle to grave. Now run back to your leftists camp with your tail tucked between your legs.

So when the government collects taxes and uses that money to buy fighter planes for the Air Force, no jobs are being created? And when all those people get paid for building those planes and spend their money, that doesn't create jobs? How about all the suppliers for the company building the planes? You are a blithering idiot who has zero understanding of how the economy works. You actually think giving tax breaks to the super wealthy so they can invest their money overseas is going to create jobs because "the wealthy are the job creators". To understand why our economy ended up in such a mess under Bush, all one need do is listen to you, because your idea about economics is exactly what caused the Great Recession, and to this day cons still want more tax cuts for the wealthy to "help improve the economy".

You're forgetting all the jobs that were destroyed because government taxed away the money that taxpayers would have spent themselves. That's how liberal propaganda works. They say "look at this shiny object over here. Don't look there."

These liberals are dumb as a brick. Highest corporate tax rate in the world and they sit there dumbfounded why jobs are fleeing the US. Unwilling to admit they are stupid morons instead they blame and demonize corporations and the 'rich'. No its not the thousands of jobs killing regulations they pass or the insane amount of government red tape and hoops or the high taxes or government standing there with their hand out at the federal, state, and local level, its not the bloated government or the government waste, its not lawyers bullshit lawsuits, no its that rich people are greedy. For fucks sake libs.

Presidents can issue executive orders that are not covered by congressional action. Whether those orders stick is determined by the courts. A number of Obama's executive order were blocked by the courts. Most of the proposals that Trump has made will fail without congressional actions. Lasting changes to the function of government can only be made by congress. All executive orders can be changed or dropped by the next president.

Yes, I understand how it is supposed to work, but Obama has not let that stop him. He has ordered that some criminals are to not be arrested and others shall be hassled without any legal foundation for the action by simply expanding the regulatory over reach of an agency like the EPA.

That the Republicans have let Obama get away with this is bad precedent and fuel for a future constitutional crisis.

NoWhiteHouseInvite_zpsqmy07fls.jpg

These liberals are dumb as a brick. Highest corporate tax rate in the world and they sit there dumbfounded why jobs are fleeing the US. Unwilling to admit they are stupid morons instead they blame and demonize corporations and the 'rich'. No its not the thousands of jobs killing regulations they pass or the insane amount of government red tape and hoops or the high taxes or government standing there with their hand out at the federal, state, and local level, its not the bloated government or the government waste, its not lawyers bullshit lawsuits, no its that rich people are greedy. For fucks sake libs.
Too funny. Now you're calling yoursel a blithering idiot. You're so retarded, you're actually arguing with yourself. :mm: Earlier, you said government can't create jobs. Now you're claiming if government eases restrictions, jobs get created here.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You cons crack me up! :thup:

Too funny. Now you're calling yoursel a blithering idiot. You're so retarded, you're actually arguing with yourself. :mm: Earlier, you said government can't create jobs. Now you're claiming if government eases restrictions, jobs get created here.

Apparently you flunked reading comprehension, I imagine its a bizarre world you live in so handicapped.

Apparently you flunked reading comprehension, I imagine its a bizarre world you live in so handicapped.
Spits the imbecile who says government can produce jobs after saying government can't produce jobs. :cuckoo:

People either think he is awesome or they think he's a prick. The latter outnumber the former so he's a loser.

That is what they said about him when he entered, that he would never be in the lead and would never poll more than a few percentage points.

Bullshit.

I suspect he will be pressured out of the race though because the establishment will dig up some kind of dirt on him, like violating some laws on zoning, building codes, whatever and put him under indictment and kill his campaign with the DA's office.
No one has to dig up the dirt. It pours out of his mouth. What you see is what you get with Trump, an amateur politician, who has little or no knowledge of how government functions, and even less knowledge of foreign affairs. He's avoided military service, has no experience in public service, and thinks he can run the government the way he runs his businesses. The fact that anyone thinks Trump has what it takes to be president is a said comment on the state of American politics.

I think we all know how government functions, and it isn't pretty. We need someone who wants to change the way government functions, not someone who is content with business as usual.

The Republican Congress proved you wrong. They do whatever Obama wants them to do.
Not true.
If Republicans in congress gave Obama what he wanted, congress would not be setting records for the least number of bills sent to the president for signature.

Yes, I understand how it is supposed to work, but Obama has not let that stop him. He has ordered that some criminals are to not be arrested and others shall be hassled without any legal foundation for the action by simply expanding the regulatory over reach of an agency like the EPA.

That the Republicans have let Obama get away with this is bad precedent and fuel for a future constitutional crisis.

NoWhiteHouseInvite_zpsqmy07fls.jpg
Obama has issued less executive orders than either Bush or Clinton. When congress can not act for whatever reason, then the president is the only one that can. His orders are temporary and can be overturned by congress or courts and expire at the end of his term. Some of his most controversial executive orders on healthcare and immigration are the result of lac of action by congress. If congress believes he is overstepping his bounds they can step in just as the courts can.

Forum List

Back