Trump brilliant on 60 minutes. Why i will vote for him

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
He wont let the filth media get away with anything. He is the greatest.

J04iGH9.jpg

They can't touch him..... he's smarter than they are, and can buy them, and fire them if he wants to. I hear he just might buy a cable station or 2, to promote what he wants to promote, also a few large city Newspapers.... sounds like he might be taking this president thing seriously!

People either think he is awesome or they think he's a prick. The latter outnumber the former so he's a loser.

People either think he is awesome or they think he's a prick. The latter outnumber the former so he's a loser.

That is what they said about him when he entered, that he would never be in the lead and would never poll more than a few percentage points.

Bullshit.

I suspect he will be pressured out of the race though because the establishment will dig up some kind of dirt on him, like violating some laws on zoning, building codes, whatever and put him under indictment and kill his campaign with the DA's office.

• “It’s going to be very specific:” Donald Trump to release tax plan Monday morning
    fox6now.com/CNN Wire Serivice ^
    Donald Trump will release his tax plan Monday morning, his campaign manager said Saturday. Corey Lewandowski also told CNN that the plan will be published on Trump’s website. On Wednesday, Trump said his plan will call for middle class tax cuts and hikes for hedge fund managers. “(It) will be very long on policy and will be a great plan, with a major reduction in taxes for the middle class,” Trump said at a town hall meeting in Columbia, South Carolina, at the University of South Carolina. Trump promised that his plan would be “great” for middle income residents and...

That is what they said about him when he entered, that he would never be in the lead and would never poll more than a few percentage points.

Bullshit.

I suspect he will be pressured out of the race though because the establishment will dig up some kind of dirt on him, like violating some laws on zoning, building codes, whatever and put him under indictment and kill his campaign with the DA's office.
Hes getting to the point they would be better off to support him now and try to LIGHTLY guide him later.

J04iGH9.jpg

They can't touch him..... he's smarter than they are, and can buy them, and fire them if he wants to. I hear he just might buy a cable station or 2, to promote what he wants to promote, also a few large city Newspapers.... sounds like he might be taking this president thing seriously!

Actually in all fairness , I feel he is Kicking Ass with those running in the republican race more so at this time~ They are calling him The Cockroach~lol

Is he really this good?

Truly I am in the middle of nowhere and I am only getting feed from you guys.

Is he really this awesome?

TD, just the FACT that they can't BUY him, and have been throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him, and he's still polling #1 should be enough. If you are fed up with the shit we have taken from a Communist & terrorist loving poser currently in the WH, THIS GUY is the answer. He's smart enough to have the BEST of the BEST working for the American people if elected....instead of a bunch of muslim brotherhood supporters inside the WH including his trusted adviser, that Iranian bitch, Valerie Jarrett!

th

Interesting to note ALL you fags on the left, all you RELIGION HATERS give this bitch a PASS where she wants to turn America into an Islamic state! You scum disgust me!

Trump should audience a mission to mars and a outpost.
A manhatten project for fusion and curing cancer
And a 100 meter ground base telescope capable of seeing oceans and land on extrasolar earth like planets.
Rebuild our infrastructure back to 1950s quality
Bring our jobs home and industry
Reform education

Now that would be a great platform!!! Historic president!

So you're for higher taxes, more tariffs, and universal healthcare, huh?

Sounds like you're a Democrat. :thup:

People like him because they understand him. However he's running to be leader of the country. You'd hope he'd be able to do stuff that people wouldn't understand.

If trump is electable politics will be no more but our country and its citizens will finally be the focus. However I must say 1 thing - trump better not piss off the GOP too much because hell need their votes in congress to even have any power to get anything he wants done.

This is why he must be elected as part of the GOP instead of a 3 rd party.

Forum List

Back