Trump boycotts FOX news

I'm on the right and I don't. He has the same 'cult of personality' following that obama did. Baaaaa.

Regardless, he is the GOP leader for the nomination. Speaks volumes about the "Right."

I'm on the right and I don't. He has the same 'cult of personality' following that obama did. Baaaaa.

Regardless, he is the GOP leader for the nomination. Speaks volumes about the "Right."

Na, speaks volumes about those who - for reasons I just don't get - are ga-ga over him.

He'll tumble. Wait for it.

24fi9uw.jpg

Must be folks boycotting Trump. He gave a speech to a half empty venue tonight in NC.

Yeah, but he is only 5 out of 10 mad. When he threatens to sue Fox, he is in a 7 out of 10 mad. When he actually does sue Fox, he is a 10 out of 10 mad. When he bans Fox employees from his golf course, he has gone ballistic.

Just saw interview where he seems to be changing his mind. He needs FOX to speak to his audience.

LOVE IT!

Just saw interview where he seems to be changing his mind. He needs FOX to speak to his audience.

LOVE IT!

Wait, I thought he wasn't on speaking terms with Fox? Has he kissed and made up to them? His 15 minutes really need to be over.

LOVE IT!

Wait, I thought he wasn't on speaking terms with Fox? Has he kissed and made up to them? His 15 minutes really need to be over.

If he receives the nomination, I suggest that he is forced to take tests to assure the American people that he does not suffer from a major mental disorder. His eccentricities are coming from something other than his giant ego. I really think the guy could snap at any time. And I expect the GOP hopes that he does....

LOVE IT!

If he receives the nomination, I suggest that he is forced to take tests to assure the American people that he does not suffer from a major mental disorder. His eccentricities are coming from something other than his giant ego. I really think the guy could snap at any time. And I expect the GOP hopes that he does....

He's not going to be the nom.

Forum List

Back