Trump Booed By Trump Supporters at Trump Rally

Ohhh. First it didn’t happen and you didn’t hear it and now it was just a faint reaction
I dont hear any boos

but its a fact that trumpism is a two way communication

someting that libs fail to appreciate

I dont hear any boos

but its a fact that trumpism is a two way communication

someting that libs fail to appreciate
So first you didn't hear any boos...then it was just a faint reaction and now you didn't hear any boos again?

You funny

Not really. “Limiting rights” certainly has a lot to do with the Bill of Rights. No?
understanding what constitution and the rule of law means can be demonstrated here and here. For "limiting rights", Trump's only concern with patriot act is his concern with himself, aka narcissism.

So first you didn't hear any boos...then it was just a faint reaction and now you didn't hear any boos again?
I hear no boos

but if you do then knock yourself out

and in either case I dont think they were booing Trump

As I said, within the trump revolution conversation is a two-way street

something libs deny because they wish to believe that trump tells his followers what to think

Trump has equivocated about this matter for months, always saying things like "But if you don't want to, that OK" as he did on Fox News the other day. Finally last night, in a state that is now flying out all ICU patients, COVID or non-COVID, because there are no beds left, Trump took a moment to say what he should have said six months ago in person, in public, with no hedges or weasel words ... mostly.

"You know, I respect freedom, you gotta do what you gotta do BUT I recommend take the vaccines, I did it, it's good, take the vaccines. You ... (unintelligible jeers) No ... No that's all right. You got your freedoms, but (pats left arm) I happen to take the vaccine.

If it doesn't work, you'll be the first to know. (Crowd laughs as if they already do know) I'll call up Alabama. Say hey, you know what? (Crowd goes silent) But it is working (Jeers/chants of 'FREE-DOM, FREE-DOM!' begin again, Trump starts to look nervous) But uh... you do you have your freedoms, you have to keep, you have to maintain that. And you have to get your kids back to school ..."

Apparently so:

From the link:
View attachment 529290

Gee...I wonder how the anti-vaxxers like having that knife in their back.
After spending most of his presidency denying that the virus existed or was a problem, now he sees the light. Unbelievable!

So you see..... dickhead-ignoramus-constant liar-school child..... Equating a Trump supporter with Ant-vaxxer is just another mentally weak position that you take to defend the indefensible.... Trump has been pro-vaxx right along. I don't agree with him but there's no way you can color it. Trump was not being booed per se....sometimes Booing means ..... NO ..... that simple.

JO
Another Trump, Fox News acolyte trying to change the meaning of actions so that they are more palatable to Trump. Booing is and always has been negative in connotation. It is a strong demonstration of disapproval of remarks or actions. Had they just meant "no," they would have said No. Turn off Fox News and Newsmax and give your pitiful little brain some fresh air.

The Palinization of the GOP
For more than 50 years, from the Southern Strategy to Obama’s birth certificate, the vilification of immigrants and of black Americans lawlessly killed by police – the GOP has created a culture and political dogma of fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate.

And Trump was the product of that culture and political dogma: contempt for facts and the truth, contempt for our democratic institutions and the rule of law, and contempt for the will of the people.

Absent the GOP’s culture and political dogma of fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate, there would have been no Trump.

understanding what constitution and the rule of law means can be demonstrated here and here. For "limiting rights", Trump's only concern with patriot act is his concern with himself, aka narcissism.
We don’t disagree. Trump like Biden, doesn’t give two shits about the Constitution.

We don’t disagree. Trump like Biden, doesn’t give two shits about the Constitution.
so far when Biden violates the constitution, he does it out in the open. Case in point in the eviction moratorium going to supreme court. Its actually the fault of corporate democrats in congress for not taking up the issue.

Biden co-taught a seminar on constitutional law at Widener University School of Law, but Trump cant even read it.

Apparently so:

From the link:
View attachment 529290

Pres. Trump has made a mistake. from what I've remembered, he had taken an antiserum that was produced from those who were cured from the virus naturally. That they've abstracted their plasma to create the antiserum.

There's a difference between antiserums and vaccines. one the body produces and the other is used to stimulate the body to produce.

Antiserum vs. Vaccine - What's the difference? | Ask Difference

so far when Biden violates the constitution, he does it out in the open. Case in point in the eviction moratorium going to supreme court. Its actually the fault of corporate democrats in congress for not taking up the issue.

Biden co-taught a seminar on constitutional law at Widener University School of Law, but Trump cant even read it.
So you think Joe abides by the constitution, but Don doesn’t. Okay…you’re just another partisan like so many on this site.

Apparently so:

From the link:
View attachment 529290

Trump still owns you Dims. The world is going to shit and all you can talk about is Trump. Classic. :lol;

Forum List

Back