Trump Blasts Anchor Baby Policy: ‘You’re Violating Something Very Sacred, You’re Violating a Border'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is great news to hear. The 14th Amendment was never created for anchor babies to become citizens. It was created to make slaves freed citizens. This statement plus Sessions today announcing the U.S. will have zero tolerance for wetbacks and other third world illegals entering our nation created by the founders for specific people of European heritage is going to make America great again.

Trump Blasts U.S. Anchor Baby Policy: ‘You’re Violating Something Very Sacred, You’re Violating a Border’ – True Pundit

AG Sessions Orders 'ZERO-TOLERANCE' Policy For Immigrants Illegally Entering Southwest Border

Last edited:
At least one biological parent should have to be a U.S. citizen for a baby to get birthright citizenship. Hopefully, Trump fixes this as he has been fulfilling all other campaign pledges.

Do you think if the current administration convinced Congress to pass a law getting rid of birthright citizenship that the USSC would go along with the inevitable challenges? That's the only way I can see that Trump "fixes" birthright citizenship. Or are you thinking an executive order?

At least one biological parent should have to be a U.S. citizen for a baby to get birthright citizenship. Hopefully, Trump fixes this as he has been fulfilling all other campaign pledges.

Do you think if the current administration convinced Congress to pass a law getting rid of birthright citizenship that the USSC would go along with the inevitable challenges? That's the only way I can see that Trump "fixes" birthright citizenship. Or are you thinking an executive order?

I'm hoping for a constitutional amendment, but I'd settle for a congressional bill or executive order. After all, Obama greatly expanded the power of the executive order, so Trump can use that as a last resort if necessary to kill anchor baby birthright citizenship.

I'm hoping for a constitutional amendment, but I'd settle for a congressional bill or executive order. After all, Obama greatly expanded the power of the executive order, so Trump can use that as a last resort if necessary to kill anchor baby birthright citizenship.

The ink wouldn’t even be dry before the courts slapped down such a bill or an EO. It would require a change to the Constitution and I don’t see that occurring anytime soon.

• Banned
I disagree! Both parents should be US citizens (either naturalized or natural born via Article 2 Section 1)first before passing citizenship to their children.

I disagree! Both parents should be US citizens (either naturalized or natural born via Article 2 Section 1)first before passing citizenship to their children.

And that way, we can stop all them damn black people from being citizens because they're all born to single mothers who have no idea who the father is.

This statement plus Sessions today announcing the U.S. will have zero tolerance for wetbacks and other third world illegals entering our nation created by the founders for specific people of European heritage is going to make America great again.
Normally, this statement would warrant a "Lynch'Em, Danno" response, but given that we are de facto at war with Shithole Mexico, I'll allow it.

Also, because FUCK MEXICO. That's the other reason.

The ink wouldn’t even be dry before the courts slapped down such a bill or an EO. It would require a change to the Constitution and I don’t see that occurring anytime soon.

It would be nice to have a definitive Supreme Court ruling on the subject, though. I don't think the high court has actually made such a ruling about the meaning of the citizenship clause of the 14th, only made rulings that skirt around the edges, like Wong Kim Ark. :dunno:

Baron is an anchor baby .

First, Melania became a legal permanent resident 17 years ago. Second, if anything Donald is an anchor husband. Finally, keep children out of political smears.

This thread is about children .

Mel is no dummy . She needed Barron to lock her in . We know how being a Trump wife is a temporary thing .

Forum List

Back