Embattled Texas Republican Rep. Blake Farenthold resigns

Another Party of No Values hypocrite bites the dust. This guy looks like an angel when compared to trump's moral compass. I have no idea why he called it quits. With trump's support he'd clearly also have the support of all of the nutters and evangelicals.

Blake Farenthold, Texas Republican lawmaker, resigns - CNNPolitics

Boy, Good thing Happy Birthday Mr. President Democrats blue dress never Wiener Wiener act like Al Franken that...
The last time I checked, the republicans are the ones that claim the moral high ground, not the democrats. Fucking hypocrites.

Another Party of No Values hypocrite bites the dust. This guy looks like an angel when compared to trump's moral compass. I have no idea why he called it quits. With trump's support he'd clearly also have the support of all of the nutters and evangelicals.

Blake Farenthold, Texas Republican lawmaker, resigns - CNNPolitics

I find it odd he quit as well, Republicans have no moral compass anymore. They've pretended to for years but Trump outed them and the evangelicals as heathen hypocrites once and for all. Trump endorsed an accused pedophile for office and admitted on tape he sexually assaulted women, why on Earth would any Republican think there is any morality left in their party?

Forum List

Back