trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
What's the point in government if you can't use it to bully private companies?

That is exactly what I have been saying all along. And you don't think that's government action?

This is yet another constitutional work-around. The only thing that's going to fix this shit now is war.

That is exactly what I have been saying all along. And you don't think that's government action?
If the government forced Twitter to host Trump, yes, that would be government action.
This is yet another constitutional work-around. The only thing that's going to fix this shit now is war.
And you'll be fighting on which side? The one that wants government to force Twitter to cater to Trump?

Trump's right. Twitter is singling him out because the Biden Administration colluded with them in a successful coup on Jan 6th.
Biden cannot stand up to media scrutiny. He can't hold up under criticism. The left wanted Trump banned long ago because they cannot handle opposing viewpoints. They think they can get away with preventing a former president from going public.
Twitter is run by a Pajama Boy who sits at home smoking weed and doesn't want the government to kick down his door and lock him up for income-tax evasion and possession. Twitter, Fakebook, all of the rest....are hypocrites. My guess is alot of that cash Democrats are stealing from us is going to them.....and Big Pharm.

Last edited:
Trump's right. Twitter is singling him out because the Biden Administration colluded with them in a successful coup on Jan 6th.
If he's right, he'll have the chance to show the evidence in court. So far his track record isn't good when it comes to "evidence".
Biden cannot stand up media scrutiny. He can't hold up under criticism.
Whatever. I don't give a shit about Biden or the empty headed partisan horseshit you morons are obsessed with.

If the government forced Twitter to host Trump, yes, that would be government action.

And you'll be fighting on which side? The one that wants government to force Twitter to cater to Trump?
Twitter wouldn't be catering to Trump....they would simply be ending their oppression of right-wing speech.
If Biden hadn't stole the election Trump probably would be going after them for their unconstitutional acts.
Twitter grants the Taliban unfettered access yet they think Trump's ideas are dangerous?

If he's right, he'll have the chance to show the evidence in court. So far his track record isn't good when it comes to "evidence".

Whatever. I don't give a shit about Biden or the empty headed partisan horseshit you morons are obsessed with.
Clearly.
You don't care....because your prejudice doesn't allow for an open mind.
You could care less that the borders are open and the Democrats are spending like drunken sailors......because at least your imaginary strawman is out of your life.
Trump wasn't booted off because of a few mean tweets. He was booted off because the Democrat Party controls Twitter.
Anyone who enjoys forcing people to do his or her will isn't a good person. It's a simple fact.

Where have you been? Biden is using his executive power to tell private employers they need to vaccinate all their employees or test them weekly, in an attempt to coerce millions of American citizens to get vaccinated against their will.

Trump is suing Twitter as a private citizen.

And you don't think government forcing Twitter to silence Trump or anyone else on Twitter is government action?

The side that fights against government forcing people to do anything.

I bet you love these government mask and vaccine mandates, don't you?

Awwww, the poor thing who ran his big mouth on Twitter, violated their TOS now comes up with another deranged conspiracy theory & sues. That's a shame.

If your boy had to use his own money to pay lawyers to file shit like this he'd think twice. Instead he's got a $100 million dollar slush fund at his disposal thanks to his grift, donated by suckers like you, too stupid to know any better.

Trump needs to reach up really high to get out from under the rock he lives under.

Awwww, the poor thing who ran his big mouth on Twitter, violated their TOS now comes up with another deranged conspiracy theory & sues. That's a shame.

If your boy had to use his own money to pay lawyers to file shit like this he'd think twice. Instead he's got a $100 million dollar slush fund at his disposal thanks to his grift, donated by suckers like you, too stupid to know any better.

Trump needs to reach up really high to get out from under the rock he lives under.
It figures that you would limit your thinking about all of this to simply being happy that somebody is shutting up Trump.

I know I'm wasting my time telling you this but this is way bigger than just Trump.

Fuck Trump

Silence that motherfucker forever. I don't care. It's not about him.

If you can't see the shit that's coming then I have nothing more to say to you. You are a lost fucking cause.

Forum List

Back