trump becomes obsessed with water pressure and toilets at Ohio rally

And this is not the first time he completely goes over the edge of water pressure and toilets:

Is he losing his mind? Poor stupid Loser.
Ya can’t flush government documents if the toilet won’t flush

And this is not the first time he completely goes over the edge of water pressure and toilets:

Kewl...Yet another context-free OP from the Champion of OP Retards, JimH52.

Imagine taking time out of your weekend to go watch an Alzheimers patient complain about toilets.
Better than trying to shake a hand that isn't there then wondering around looking for where it went. Like Biden the other day. You do realize with your guy Biden wondering around in space. You have no credibility to criticize Trump?

Anyone supporting Ukraine is a poor stupid loser. Russia is winning.

That was my Earth Day celebration, some years ago, drilling out the flow restrictor in a massaging showerhead, so that enough water could flow through it to work the way it was supposed to.

My current showerhead included instructions for removing the flow restrictor, along with some warning that if you did so, that it would no longer qualify as “water-saving”, or some bullshit like that.
We are all so proud of you...

Modern “water-saving” appliances, in many instances, have become so stingy with water.......
Vegas has toilets like that (low use water) and showers. Forget about getting all the shampoo out of your hair.
Its a super annoying way to take a shower.
I took my government regulated shower head apart
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whiner Palooza .....1st World Edition: My little nozzle dribbles, Waaaaah!!!

I love this bar!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya can’t flush government documents if the toilet won’t flush

You know, poster Lesh, I thought I read something about that back in February:

"Trump Clogged the White House Toilet Trying to Flush Printer Paper, New Book Reveals

The former president’s crusade to increase the flushing power of the nation’s toilets takes on a whole new dimension"

So there's that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whiner Palooza .....1st World Edition: My little nozzle dribbles, Waaaaah!!!

I love this bar!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, poster Lesh, I thought I read something about that back in February:

"Trump Clogged the White House Toilet Trying to Flush Printer Paper, New Book Reveals

The former president’s crusade to increase the flushing power of the nation’s toilets takes on a whole new dimension"

So there's that.

Except that it is not believable that anyone would ever try to flush papers down a toilet in order to get rid of them.
It is never going to be possible, and never was possible.
Water pressure has nothing to do with it.
Toilets do not operate usually on pressure, but on gravity.
And modern paper simply is not water soluble, and has not ever been, that I know of.
Nor would anyone have to use a toilet in the White House, with lots of shredding machines and fireplaces.

Except that it is not believable that anyone would ever try to flush papers down a toilet in order to get rid of them.
It is never going to be possible, and never was possible.
Water pressure has nothing to do with it.
Toilets do not operate usually on pressure, but on gravity.
And modern paper simply is not water soluble, and has not ever been, that I know of.
Nor would anyone have to use a toilet in the White House, with lots of shredding machines and fireplaces.
You DO realize that we are talking about Trump Mr. Sock Puppet

That was my Earth Day celebration, some years ago, drilling out the flow restrictor in a massaging showerhead, so that enough water could flow through it to work the way it was supposed to.

My current showerhead included instructions for removing the flow restrictor, along with some warning that if you did so, that it would no longer qualify as “water-saving”, or some bullshit like that.
We wouldn't need this crap if Democrats would just get more water to Phoenix and other cities in that region.

Nope. These facts of modern living show how fucked up our government is.

FQ4xu8fWUAIqwiZ.jpg

LMFAO
Tucker Carlson: “So we’re mourning as we told you a moment ago tonight the involuntary retirement of Mike Wallace’s son. Boo Hoo, no more lectures on TV.” pic.twitter.com/5MWweK6jNq
— The Columbia Bugle (@ColumbiaBugle) April 22, 2022

:lol:

Records Preservation Act Boris

It's illegal to shread public records

No its not.
The Records Preservation Act is for political transparency.
But the White House get classified military papers all the time, like the locations and status of nuclear arsenals, that are NOT public records and are required by law to be shredded.

Forum List

Back