Trump averaging about one tweet every ten minutes this morning

Pouring On With Peons

By sending their mercenaries here in a decades-long invasion, the Mexican ruling class has tilted our elections for decades. Even if they sometimes lose, until war is declared on them, they will eventually end up winning through this human-wave assault.strategy.

Good - Not many are interested in picking strawberries for 7 bucks an hour.

-------

"I received a letter just before I left office from a man. I don't know why he chose to write it, but I'm glad he did. He wrote that you can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany or Italy, but you can't become a German, an Italian. He went through Turkey, Greece, Japan and other countries. But he said anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American."

"For one, we very much need in any immigration bill - we need protection for people who are in this country and who have not become citizens, for example, that they are protected and legitimized and given permanent residency here. And we want to see some things of that kind added to the immigration bill."

"Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status."

"When the Labor Department is forced to relent and let these visitors do this work it is of course all legal. But it makes one wonder about the illegal alien fuss. Are great numbers of our unemployed really victims of the illegal alien invasion or are those illegal tourists actually doing work our own people won't do? One thing is certain in this hungry world; no regulation or law should be allowed if it results in crops rotting in the field for lack of harvesters."

"Some months before I declared, I asked for a meeting and crossed the border to meet with the president of Mexico. I did not go with a plan. I went, as I said in my announcement address, to ask him his ideas - how we could make the border something other than a locale for a nine-foot fence."

"We have consistently supported a legalization program which is both generous to the alien and fair to the countless thousands of people throughout the world who seek legally to come to America. The legalization provisions in this act will go far to improve the lives of a class of individuals who now must hide in the shadows, without access to many of the benefits of a free and open society. Very soon many of these men and women will be able to step into the sunlight and, ultimately, if they choose, they may become Americans."

- Ronald Wilson Reagan

I fear that The Angry Orange is about to boil over. Hopefully once he wipes the Egg McMuffin off his chin and keypad, his day will be full of meetings. Maybe we could bring back Hope Hicks - The Trump Whisperer. He's been off the rails on a crazy train ever since she left!

1. Verified account 16 minutes ago
    Lou Dobbs: “This cannot go forward...this Special Counsel with all of his conflicts, with his 17 Angry Democrats, without any evidence of collusion by the Trump Campaign and Russia. The Dems are the ones who should be investigated.” Thank you Lou, so true!

2,672 replies2,341 retweets8,221 likes

2. Verified account 21 minutes ago
    Strzok started the illegal Rigged Witch Hunt - why isn’t this so-called “probe” ended immediately? Why aren’t these angry and conflicted Democrats instead looking at Crooked Hillary?

4,019 replies 3,247 retweets11,335 likes

3. Verified account 30 minutes ago
    Fired FBI Agent Peter Strzok is a fraud, as is the rigged investigation he started. There was no Collusion or Obstruction with Russia, and everybody, including the Democrats, know it. The only Collusion and Obstruction was by Crooked Hillary, the Democrats and the DNC!

4,705 replie4,579 retweets15,805 likes

4. Verified account 1 hour ago
    “They were all in on it, clear Hillary Clinton and FRAME Donald Trump for things he didn’t do.” Gregg Jarrett on @foxandfriends If we had a real Attorney General, this Witch Hunt would never have been started! Looking at the wrong people.

8,852 replies 6,581 retweets 22,556 likes

5. Verified account 2 hours ago
    Bruce Ohr of the “Justice” Department (can you believe he is still there) is accused of helping disgraced Christopher Steele “find dirt on Trump.” Ohr’s wife, Nelly, was in on the act big time - worked for Fusion GPS on Fake Dossier. @foxandfriends

4,221 replies 6,371 retweets 22,841 likes

6. Verified account 2 hours ago
    Another terrorist attack in London...These animals are crazy and must be dealt with through toughness and strength!

6,084 replies10,069 retweets 37,393 likes

7. Verified account 2 hours ago
    When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!

22,681 replies 8,033 retweets 33,005 likes

8. Verified account 2 hours ago
    ....should be shut down. The Strzok firing shows that the fundamental underpinnings of the investigation were corrupt. It should be shut down by the courts or by honest prosecutors.” Thank you Judicial Watch, I couldn’t have said it better myself!

4,178 replies 7,127 retweets 28,410 likes

9. Verified account 2 hours ago
    ....guy was corrupt and had anti-Trump animus. Strzok and others at the FBI should be criminally investigated for the way the conducted this investigation. Instead, Mueller is pretending nothing went wrong. He used Strzok, he used the Clinton DNC Dossier...the whole thing....

3,573 replies 6,462 retweets 24,785 likes

10. Verified account 3 hours ago
    Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch: “The Strzok firing is as much about the Mueller operation as anything else. There would be no Mueller Special Councel to investigate so called collusion but for the machinations of Strzok & his colleagues at the top levels of the FBI. We know this...

4,519 replies 7,965 retweets 29,641 likes
Meanwhile, democrats are tweeting 10 times as much, talking about about Trumps tweets.

Rasmussen the only poll that got the 2016 election right.

Yea, keep ignoring it. Please keep ignoring it.

Yes, I will indeed keep ignoring a pollster that robo-calls old people with land lines.

Donald Trump tweet on 50% approval cherry-picks polling data

You quoted a politifact article that's over a year old. Read your own links before you post, idiot.

Major fail.

Razzy rated a C+
Pollster Ratings

One of the LEAST accurate for many years

After the 2010 midterm elections, Silver concluded that Rasmussen's polls were the least accurate of the major pollsters in 2010, having an average error of 5.8 points and a pro-Republican bias of 3.9 points according to Silver's model.[68] FiveThirtyEight currently rates Rasmussen Reports with a C+ grade and notes a simple average error of 5.3 percent across 657 polls analyzed.[77]

Yes, I will indeed keep ignoring a pollster that robo-calls old people with land lines.

You quoted a politifact article that's over a year old. Read your own links before you post, idiot.

Major fail.

Razzy rated a C+
Pollster Ratings

After the 2010 midterm elections, Silver concluded that Rasmussen's polls were the least accurate of the major pollsters in 2010, having an average error of 5.8 points and a pro-Republican bias of 3.9 points according to Silver's model.[68] FiveThirtyEight currently rates Rasmussen Reports with a C+ grade and notes a simple average error of 5.3 percent across 657 polls analyzed.[77]

And the most accurate in 2016. Read it and weep.

Major fail.

Razzy rated a C+
Pollster Ratings

Not really

Read, Weep & LEARN Something

Presidential polls

Of the 13 final national polls conducted the week before the election that tested the four-way presidential contest, only one had Trump ahead and 12 put Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton on top.

That would seem to be a veritable disaster for the polling industry, right?

Not exactly.

National polls only measure the popular vote. Clinton did, in fact, win the national popular vote by 2.1 points. The average of the 13 final national polls had Clinton ahead by 3.1 points, which was only a point off the actual result.​

One last look: 2016 polls actually got a lot right

Major fail.

Razzy rated a C+
Pollster Ratings

Not really

Read, Weep & LEARN Something

Presidential polls

Of the 13 final national polls conducted the week before the election that tested the four-way presidential contest, only one had Trump ahead and 12 put Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton on top.

That would seem to be a veritable disaster for the polling industry, right?

Not exactly.

National polls only measure the popular vote. Clinton did, in fact, win the national popular vote by 2.1 points. The average of the 13 final national polls had Clinton ahead by 3.1 points, which was only a point off the actual result.​

One last look: 2016 polls actually got a lot right

But nobody cares about the popular vote s0n.:bye1:

If a poll puts a candidate on top based on a form of election that this country has never had since it was founded, that poll isn't worth anything.

I fear that The Angry Orange is about to boil over. Hopefully once he wipes the Egg McMuffin off his chin and keypad, his day will be full of meetings. Maybe we could bring back Hope Hicks - The Trump Whisperer. He's been off the rails on a crazy train ever since she left!

1. Verified account 16 minutes ago
    Lou Dobbs: “This cannot go forward...this Special Counsel with all of his conflicts, with his 17 Angry Democrats, without any evidence of collusion by the Trump Campaign and Russia. The Dems are the ones who should be investigated.” Thank you Lou, so true!

2,672 replies2,341 retweets8,221 likes

2. Verified account 21 minutes ago
    Strzok started the illegal Rigged Witch Hunt - why isn’t this so-called “probe” ended immediately? Why aren’t these angry and conflicted Democrats instead looking at Crooked Hillary?

4,019 replies 3,247 retweets11,335 likes

3. Verified account 30 minutes ago
    Fired FBI Agent Peter Strzok is a fraud, as is the rigged investigation he started. There was no Collusion or Obstruction with Russia, and everybody, including the Democrats, know it. The only Collusion and Obstruction was by Crooked Hillary, the Democrats and the DNC!

4,705 replie4,579 retweets15,805 likes

4. Verified account 1 hour ago
    “They were all in on it, clear Hillary Clinton and FRAME Donald Trump for things he didn’t do.” Gregg Jarrett on @foxandfriends If we had a real Attorney General, this Witch Hunt would never have been started! Looking at the wrong people.

8,852 replies 6,581 retweets 22,556 likes

5. Verified account 2 hours ago
    Bruce Ohr of the “Justice” Department (can you believe he is still there) is accused of helping disgraced Christopher Steele “find dirt on Trump.” Ohr’s wife, Nelly, was in on the act big time - worked for Fusion GPS on Fake Dossier. @foxandfriends

4,221 replies 6,371 retweets 22,841 likes

6. Verified account 2 hours ago
    Another terrorist attack in London...These animals are crazy and must be dealt with through toughness and strength!

6,084 replies10,069 retweets 37,393 likes

7. Verified account 2 hours ago
    When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!

22,681 replies 8,033 retweets 33,005 likes

8. Verified account 2 hours ago
    ....should be shut down. The Strzok firing shows that the fundamental underpinnings of the investigation were corrupt. It should be shut down by the courts or by honest prosecutors.” Thank you Judicial Watch, I couldn’t have said it better myself!

4,178 replies 7,127 retweets 28,410 likes

9. Verified account 2 hours ago
    ....guy was corrupt and had anti-Trump animus. Strzok and others at the FBI should be criminally investigated for the way the conducted this investigation. Instead, Mueller is pretending nothing went wrong. He used Strzok, he used the Clinton DNC Dossier...the whole thing....

3,573 replies 6,462 retweets 24,785 likes

10. Verified account 3 hours ago
    Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch: “The Strzok firing is as much about the Mueller operation as anything else. There would be no Mueller Special Councel to investigate so called collusion but for the machinations of Strzok & his colleagues at the top levels of the FBI. We know this...

4,519 replies 7,965 retweets 29,641 likes
This guy is totally insane.

I hope our amazing Pres. Trump never quits tweeting.

Because it drives the looney liberals into a crazed frenzy of grief. ... :thup:
I think at this point, anyone with a functioning brain would probably put their money on it being the other way around.

Actually, our amazing Pres. Trump received 46.1% of the votes cast and the lions share of the electoral college votes. I'm sure the numbers will be higher when Trump wins the 2020 presidential election. ... :thup:

Also, why should we care what other countries think?

I know that I don't. .... :cool:

Your "Amazing POTUS" lost by 3 million popular votes and pinched out EC by 77,000 votes in three states with assistance from Putin.

BE FUCKING PROUD :rolleyes:

Illegal votes don’t count…

You got your ass kicked by Trump…

Deal with it..

LoL Deno - You just might be THE dumbest Trumpanzee on the board :)

5f18f4d231d9a6b5fb52a1f44e051676.jpg

The truth is not dumb…..

I have flushed turds smarter than you….

I am so sick of this Reality TV host..... he has ruined this once great Nation and turned us in to a joke.... :(

Check your Pussy hat at the door...….

You libtards are the joke....
yeah, sure..... and Trump's god walking on Earth, right? :rolleyes:

Trump is the second coming to a Tard. Goes something like: And Vladimir sent Donald - his only begotten son to to save the Russian Mafia from their sins so that they might have eternal life laundering money through Trump Properties.

Only a tard could say what you just said....

You can't explain what Vlad did can you.....Tard

The President can fix the economy, win trade wars, campaign for other candidates, kick CNN’s ass, get the Koreas together, punish Iran, bring jobs back, play golf, AND still have time to tweet! The man’s a machine!

A "Machine"? Sure he is - Looks a little like THIS "machine"

When Brainwashing Becomes Too Heavy of a Load

Perfect representation of what happened to Dummycrats' lockstep minds when the Donald tossed a heavy Twitter feed into their formerly smooth, slick, and well-oiled machine.

I suppose that approach to politics, our allies and the world in general appeals to some. Sad :(

znrmfbA.jpg

Dhimmicrats Growing Dim

To appease doesn't appeal to the type of people who made America great in the first place. By allowing a decadent spoiled clique to change the road signs, we lost our way. There's nothing wrong with turning back the clock if it's connected to a time bomb. After our clean sweep, your ilk will wallow in the dustpan of history

Actually, our amazing Pres. Trump received 46.1% of the votes cast and the lions share of the electoral college votes. I'm sure the numbers will be higher when Trump wins the 2020 presidential election. ... :thup:

Also, why should we care what other countries think?

I know that I don't. .... :cool:

Your "Amazing POTUS" lost by 3 million popular votes and pinched out EC by 77,000 votes in three states with assistance from Putin.

BE FUCKING PROUD :rolleyes:

Illegal votes don’t count…
The Will of the Majority Must Supersede Constitutional Doctrines

Especially if you include the millions of anchor babies and their descendants over the last 50 years.

Yeah - END CHAIN MIGRATION FROM SLOVENIA!

Melania Trump’s parents used "chain migration" that the president says brings "truly evil" people to the U.S.
The Demmies' Most Acceptable Opponent If They Had to Lose

JEB! had the right finance
DNA's the right genes
Woulda saved America
By deporting all Slovenes!

Forum List

Back