Trump averaging about one tweet every ten minutes this morning

I am so sick of this Reality TV host..... he has ruined this once great Nation and turned us in to a joke.... :(

Only in the minds of those suffering TDS.
I'm sorry, but the only people suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome are his followers, who have sold their very souls and every thing they ever stood for, regarding ethics, morals, decency, and their Nation, to him.

I, on the other hand, have not changed who I am, or my standards of what is right vs. what is clearly wrong.

Don't blame the messengers, who stick true to their beliefs of right vs wrong and call them, the Deranged ones....

Me thinks you all, need to look in a mirror and ask yourselves, how could you let yourself, become, what you have become....?

Looking in the mirror presents no issues to me. I'm not the one seeing EEEVVUUULLL in anything Trump does, I'm not the one having the vapors for every little outburst he has.

There is Trump, and there is the media/progressive construct of an exaggerated Trump. You have fallen for the latter.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist more than a few minutes on his Twit feed to know that the Fox News construct of Trump is the fake one.

( I Still think we need a bor-ing button)
When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!
When you think the above words written by the President of the United States are BORING, you have been working at USMB too long.

I am so sick of this Reality TV host..... he has ruined this once great Nation and turned us in to a joke.... :(

I'm sorry, but the only people suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome are his followers, who have sold their very souls and every thing they ever stood for, regarding ethics, morals, decency, and their Nation, to him.

I, on the other hand, have not changed who I am, or my standards of what is right vs. what is clearly wrong.

Don't blame the messengers, who stick true to their beliefs of right vs wrong and call them, the Deranged ones....

Me thinks you all, need to look in a mirror and ask yourselves, how could you let yourself, become, what you have become....?

Looking in the mirror presents no issues to me. I'm not the one seeing EEEVVUUULLL in anything Trump does, I'm not the one having the vapors for every little outburst he has.

There is Trump, and there is the media/progressive construct of an exaggerated Trump. You have fallen for the latter.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist more than a few minutes on his Twit feed to know that the Fox News construct of Trump is the fake one.

If that's the best retort you have, you don't have one.

"Fuh Fuh Fuh, fox news, fuh fuh fuh"

Wanker.

Check your Pussy hat at the door...….

You libtards are the joke....
yeah, sure..... and Trump's god walking on Earth, right? :rolleyes:

Trump is the second coming to a Tard. Goes something like: And Vladimir sent Donald - his only begotten son to to save the Russian Mafia from their sins so that they might have eternal life laundering money through Trump Properties.

Well, in Trump's defense he may have had a bad case of constipation this morning.

Rumor has it that John Kelly shouted, "Someone give that guy a enema!"

Donnie has a tough time crapping on anything but his sold gold toilet in Trump Tower :D

When did he sell his toilet?

He didn't - Probably decided it was impractical to move from the Tower to reinstall in White House in the short time he'd be illicitly occupying.

Short time??

The next six years will seem like an eternity to Democrats.

( I Still think we need a bor-ing button)
When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!
When you think the above words written by the President of the United States are BORING, you have been working at USMB too long.

Calling people dogs is what murderous autocrats do. Part of the dehumanization of their perceived opponents. When calling a black woman a dog, it is imperative that one make an additional reference to her intellectual shortcomings.

What Trump doesn't know is that dogs are light years more popular than he is. Therefore one might look at it thusly: If Trump calls you a dog, take it as a complement! :)

He’s lost his mind.

Offhand, many including myself concur. He is currently UNHINGED to be sure and getting worse.
Pray for America even if you are not the religious sort.
I am not interested in another war out of Orange Dotard Madness or turning America into an autocracy ruled by Putin.

You with your pussy hats on and howling at the moon are the UNHINGED dip shit....

Hey the guy is a laugh a minute.....you know he's beyond obsessed with Trump. These people navigate in a state of perpetual train wreck.....what would we do without them in here?:113:. Particularly when the angst goes full on and my response is simply today's Rasmussen poll which has the president at 50%.:spinner::spinner:

Rasmussen

:abgg2q.jpg:

Gallup 8/6 - 8/12 1500 A 39 56 -17

Hitler drank water. Trump drinks water. Guilty.

Trump doesn't drink water - Diet Coke only
Charming avatar Mikey :rolleyes-41:

56416.jpg

Well, in Trump's defense he may have had a bad case of constipation this morning.

Rumor has it that John Kelly shouted, "Someone give that guy a enema!"

Donnie has a tough time crapping on anything but his sold gold toilet in Trump Tower :D

When did he sell his toilet?

He didn't - Probably decided it was impractical to move from the Tower to reinstall in White House in the short time he'd be illicitly occupying.

Short time??

The next six years will seem like an eternity to Democrats.

Doubtful, but feel free to dream ;)

The President can fix the economy, win trade wars, campaign for other candidates, kick CNN’s ass, get the Koreas together, punish Iran, bring jobs back, play golf, AND still have time to tweet! The man’s a machine!

A "Machine"? Sure he is - Looks a little like THIS "machine"

When Brainwashing Becomes Too Heavy of a Load

Perfect representation of what happened to Dummycrats' lockstep minds when the Donald tossed a heavy Twitter feed into their formerly smooth, slick, and well-oiled machine.

"Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall. Who Is—WHAT IS THAT HANDWRITING ON THE REST OF THE WALL?!!!"

After LibHeads are swept into the dustpan of history come November, the delusion of moral superiority will be all you have left to live for.

Last edited:
he is UNHINGED....

Possessed, is probably the more appropriated word! :eek:

I really don't know who is worse, the President yanking people's chain or the retards on the left that still haven't caught on and keep drinking his Kool-Aid every fricken day. I mean it takes a special kind of stupid to follow the man down the rabbit hole and then bitch about where he keeps leading you. Bless all y'all's precious little hearts, and pack a lunch for the same journey tomorrow.
Yes, Trump is very good at that, and the media does go crazy, along with the left....

but the reason to this madness, is that it would be worse, much much worse, for everyone in the long run, if we NORMALIZED his abnormal behavior, as being normal and acceptable.... for the President of the United States of America....

it's not, and never will be, and should never be, acceptable for Trump or any future President of the USA.
Nietzsche Impietzsche

Also Spank Zorro's Sister

The President can fix the economy, win trade wars, campaign for other candidates, kick CNN’s ass, get the Koreas together, punish Iran, bring jobs back, play golf, AND still have time to tweet! The man’s a machine!

A "Machine"? Sure he is - Looks a little like THIS "machine"

When Brainwashing Becomes Too Heavy of a Load

Perfect representation of what happened to Dummycrats' lockstep minds when the Donald tossed a heavy Twitter feed into their formerly smooth, slick, and well-oiled machine.

I suppose that approach to politics, our allies and the world in general appeals to some. Sad :(

znrmfbA.jpg

Actually, our amazing Pres. Trump received 46.1% of the votes cast and the lions share of the electoral college votes. I'm sure the numbers will be higher when Trump wins the 2020 presidential election. ... :thup:

Also, why should we care what other countries think?

I know that I don't. .... :cool:

Your "Amazing POTUS" lost by 3 million popular votes and pinched out EC by 77,000 votes in three states with assistance from Putin.

BE FUCKING PROUD :rolleyes:

Illegal votes don’t count…
The Will of the Majority Must Supersede Constitutional Doctrines

Especially if you include the millions of anchor babies and their descendants over the last 50 years.

He’s lost his mind.

Offhand, many including myself concur. He is currently UNHINGED to be sure and getting worse.
Pray for America even if you are not the religious sort.
I am not interested in another war out of Orange Dotard Madness or turning America into an autocracy ruled by Putin.

You with your pussy hats on and howling at the moon are the UNHINGED dip shit....

Hey the guy is a laugh a minute.....you know he's beyond obsessed with Trump. These people navigate in a state of perpetual train wreck.....what would we do without them in here?:113:. Particularly when the angst goes full on and my response is simply today's Rasmussen poll which has the president at 50%.:spinner::spinner:

Rasmussen

:abgg2q.jpg:

Gallup 8/6 - 8/12 1500 A 39 56 -17

Rasmussen the only poll that got the 2016 election right.

Yea, keep ignoring it. Please keep ignoring it.

Actually, our amazing Pres. Trump received 46.1% of the votes cast and the lions share of the electoral college votes. I'm sure the numbers will be higher when Trump wins the 2020 presidential election. ... :thup:

Also, why should we care what other countries think?

I know that I don't. .... :cool:

Your "Amazing POTUS" lost by 3 million popular votes and pinched out EC by 77,000 votes in three states with assistance from Putin.

BE FUCKING PROUD :rolleyes:

Illegal votes don’t count…
The Will of the Majority Must Supersede Constitutional Doctrines

Especially if you include the millions of anchor babies and their descendants over the last 50 years.

Yeah - END CHAIN MIGRATION FROM SLOVENIA!

Melania Trump’s parents used "chain migration" that the president says brings "truly evil" people to the U.S.

I fear that The Angry Orange is about to boil over. Hopefully once he wipes the Egg McMuffin off his chin and keypad, his day will be full of meetings. Maybe we could bring back Hope Hicks - The Trump Whisperer. He's been off the rails on a crazy train ever since she left!

1. Verified account 16 minutes ago
    Lou Dobbs: “This cannot go forward...this Special Counsel with all of his conflicts, with his 17 Angry Democrats, without any evidence of collusion by the Trump Campaign and Russia. The Dems are the ones who should be investigated.” Thank you Lou, so true!

2,672 replies2,341 retweets8,221 likes

2. Verified account 21 minutes ago
    Strzok started the illegal Rigged Witch Hunt - why isn’t this so-called “probe” ended immediately? Why aren’t these angry and conflicted Democrats instead looking at Crooked Hillary?

4,019 replies 3,247 retweets11,335 likes

3. Verified account 30 minutes ago
    Fired FBI Agent Peter Strzok is a fraud, as is the rigged investigation he started. There was no Collusion or Obstruction with Russia, and everybody, including the Democrats, know it. The only Collusion and Obstruction was by Crooked Hillary, the Democrats and the DNC!

4,705 replie4,579 retweets15,805 likes

4. Verified account 1 hour ago
    “They were all in on it, clear Hillary Clinton and FRAME Donald Trump for things he didn’t do.” Gregg Jarrett on @foxandfriends If we had a real Attorney General, this Witch Hunt would never have been started! Looking at the wrong people.

8,852 replies 6,581 retweets 22,556 likes

5. Verified account 2 hours ago
    Bruce Ohr of the “Justice” Department (can you believe he is still there) is accused of helping disgraced Christopher Steele “find dirt on Trump.” Ohr’s wife, Nelly, was in on the act big time - worked for Fusion GPS on Fake Dossier. @foxandfriends

4,221 replies 6,371 retweets 22,841 likes

6. Verified account 2 hours ago
    Another terrorist attack in London...These animals are crazy and must be dealt with through toughness and strength!

6,084 replies10,069 retweets 37,393 likes

7. Verified account 2 hours ago

22,681 replies 8,033 retweets 33,005 likes

8. Verified account 2 hours ago
    ....should be shut down. The Strzok firing shows that the fundamental underpinnings of the investigation were corrupt. It should be shut down by the courts or by honest prosecutors.” Thank you Judicial Watch, I couldn’t have said it better myself!

4,178 replies 7,127 retweets 28,410 likes

9. Verified account 2 hours ago
    ....guy was corrupt and had anti-Trump animus. Strzok and others at the FBI should be criminally investigated for the way the conducted this investigation. Instead, Mueller is pretending nothing went wrong. He used Strzok, he used the Clinton DNC Dossier...the whole thing....

3,573 replies 6,462 retweets 24,785 likes

10. Verified account 3 hours ago
    Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch: “The Strzok firing is as much about the Mueller operation as anything else. There would be no Mueller Special Councel to investigate so called collusion but for the machinations of Strzok & his colleagues at the top levels of the FBI. We know this...

4,519 replies 7,965 retweets 29,641 likes
Trump is more interested in lying than being president.

BE FUCKING PROUD
I am very proud that we have such an amazing President leading our country!! ... :cool:

And if Putin helped put him in the White House.

All I can say is, "Thank you Comrade"!! ..... :thup:

Which of course .. makes you a traitor
Pouring On With Peons

By sending their mercenaries here in a decades-long invasion, the Mexican ruling class has tilted our elections for decades. Even if they sometimes lose, until war is declared on them, they will eventually end up winning through this human-wave assault.strategy.

Forum List

Back